T Nation

Cycle Meal Training

Trying to get everything mapped out so I don't go in "winging" it. Still a ways out from actually starting cycle but I am starting meals and training as of Monday.

Overall goal is to gain 30lbs while dropping bf to 10-12% and hopefully keep 20-25 post cycle.

Anyway as my last thread stated cycle will be:

Wk 1-14 750mg test-e/wk
Wk 1-12 800mg EQ/wk
Wk 1-4 50mg dbol
Wk 10-14 50mg tool
Wk 1-16 Adex 0.5mg/eod

6 week PCT Nolva 40/40/20/20/20/10

Meal plan:

Wake up take Carnigen.

Meal1:
1.5 scoop isolate protein
1 cup oatmeal
1 scoop fiber

Meal2:
1 banana
1.5 scoop isolate protein
2 scoop power carb

Meal3:
6oz beef steak
1/2 cup brown rice
4oz broccoli

Meal4:
6oz chicken
6 oz yam
4oz broccoli

Meal5:
6 boiled eggs 4 whites 2 complete

Meal6:
2 scoops casein

Other supplements are: milk thistle, arginine, multivitamins in morning, amino acids during training, and a fat burner 30 mins before sleeping.

Eat every 3 hours. As EQ starts taking effect I will throw in 2 solid food meals (probably another chicken and vegetables and a fish with veggies) and go to 2-2.5 hours between meals. Half a liter of water with each meal.

In a perfect world I will be hitting gym 6 times a week split into Arms / Back and Shoulders / Leg and Chest *** Not sure on this one might give one day just for legs and one day just for chest. I will be lifting mostly 4 sets into 10-15 rep range and every other week I will hit 1rm on bench, deads and squats. Abs everyday and calfs every other day.

Anything you guys can critique/attack go for it. I got thick skin. And thanks for taking time to read.

Still taking gh?

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
Still taking gh?[/quote]

I ran out and couldn’t find anything for a decent price. Markups over here were just insane.

Damn oh well i was just curious. Only thing about diet i would say is keep carbs around training time esp. If trying to get leaner.

Insulin sensativity is very important and if you dont have a very taxing job or anything theres really no need for carbs constantly

It doesn’t seem like that much food, but you would know better than me. Do you generally track calories or just layer your food adding and subtracting as needed?

I’m sorry, you are hoping to gain 30 lbs while dropping body fat, and keep 20 lbs? Am I being pessimistic or does that sound a little ambitious? I don’t usually run stuff higher than a gram per week but maybe EQ at that dose makes something magical happen.

Also, it doesn’t seem as though you are eating enough food, I don’t know what power carb is but unless 2 scoops is like 200g of carbs you aren’t gaining jack, you might lean out with that diet ok.

Damn oh well i was just curious. Only thing about diet i would say is keep carbs around training time esp. If trying to get leaner.

Insulin sensativity is very important and if you dont have a very taxing job or anything theres really no need for carbs constantly[/quote]

Got it so keep the carbs around workout time.

[quote]KountKoma wrote:
It doesn’t seem like that much food, but you would know better than me. Do you generally track calories or just layer your food adding and subtracting as needed?[/quote]

No I do not count calories. I just adjust my foods depending on weekly results.

[quote]c.m.l. wrote:
I’m sorry, you are hoping to gain 30 lbs while dropping body fat, and keep 20 lbs? Am I being pessimistic or does that sound a little ambitious? I don’t usually run stuff higher than a gram per week but maybe EQ at that dose makes something magical happen.

Also, it doesn’t seem as though you are eating enough food, I don’t know what power carb is but unless 2 scoops is like 200g of carbs you aren’t gaining jack, you might lean out with that diet ok.

[/quote]

EQ should up my appetite which is why when it starts taking effect I will up my meals from 6 to 8. Remember I do not want to gain full out weight. I want the cleanest/leanest weight possible thus why I am not throwing 5500 calories in there. Power carb is about 40g of carbs with those 2 scoops.

So maybe it’s not enough food? Should I throw some more solids in to start? I was thinking I could start with this and then just adjust it as needed. Naturally I am not able to eat more than 6-7 meals a day… I just get fucking sick of food so hopefully the EQ will help me with that.

What is the macro breakdown of that diet you have listed. Im too lazy to count.

That diet is around 2,200 calories.
Macro around 290-300 protein, 185ish carbs too lazy to figure out fat but it’s low fat.

I’m thinking when EQ kicks in I can throw 2 more solids in… Each solid meal I throw in is around 500-550 calories, 40-60 protein and 30-50 carbs.

Honestly you probably wont put on much mass with that diet. Im eating 2300 right now and its torture.

Honestly you probably wont put on much mass with that diet. Im eating 2300 right now and its torture.[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing when I did the break down right now.

I’m thinking I will throw 2 solids in more to start off… So start off at around 3,100-3,200 cals and then move up into the 4,000 range.

Sounds a lot better

What would you guys use to combat stomach bloat from water retention? I’m talking about bad bloat that makes you feel bad.

Note don’t want to mess with adex dosage b/c 0.5mg eod is sweet spot. Already know to cut down sodium intake. So what tips/suggestions?

Try some digestive enzymes, are you taking any liver support?

Nope. Just milk thistle (if that even counts lol). Should I be?

Are digest enzymes rx or can you get them at any supplement shop?

Milk thistle is garbage as far as taking it for stress caused by orals. Liver stress may cause bloat. TUDCA would be your best bet For liver health while taking orals. Just ordered myself some today actually.

Yes you can get enzymes at any decent vitamin shop otc.

[quote]nooberific wrote:
What would you guys use to combat stomach bloat from water retention? I’m talking about bad bloat that makes you feel bad.

Note don’t want to mess with adex dosage b/c 0.5mg eod is sweet spot. Already know to cut down sodium intake. So what tips/suggestions?[/quote]

I hate the bloat. I feel like I am carrying a baby around when I am eating in surplus.

you reckon you’ll add 30lbs of muscle eating 2200 cals?

[quote]Yogi wrote:
you reckon you’ll add 30lbs of muscle eating 2200 cals?[/quote]

Keep reading. Already upped to 3400cals to start and upping to over 4k.

Never said 30lbs of muscle. Want 30lbs overall.

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:
you reckon you’ll add 30lbs of muscle eating 2200 cals?[/quote]

Keep reading. Already upped to 3400cals to start and upping to over 4k.

Never said 30lbs of muscle. Want 30lbs overall.[/quote]

ah right, yeah I missed that.

But still, dropping fat and gaining 30lbs sounds like gaining 30lbs of muscle to me but whatever, I’m just being pedantic. Pretty lofty goal but you never know.