Cycle Log Coming

Glad to hear how great your cycle is with no sides! Looking massive man!
I just started my own cycle as well and would love any feedback from someone as experienced as your self.

Cheers,

@studhammer haha yea man I’m getting almost too big. I might need to cycle off early. Also no PCT. Just back to cruise test dosages.

Also I forgot to mention in my thread earlier that an essential part of my training is yoga x2 a week. Usually restorative. It’s exceptionally helpful

1 Like

263 today. Vascular as hell and still sitting around 9% or so. So far this cycle has been great. Strength is through the roof and I don’t really train for strength haha. Joints feel great. And to recap NO AI and NO dopamine agonist. Tip top sexual function and mood is wonderful (although I’m basically a constantly happy guy so that’s not really a fair assessment). I wonder how many of guys who say they get deca side effects are mostly mentally giving themselves side effects because they heard about possible nandrolone side effects. Can’t say. But like I tell my patients - the biggest sex organ in your body is your brain and you can talk yourself right out of an erection lol.

Some buddies of mine are trying me to compete in the Ohio NPC in September. At this level of conditioning I might be able to make it. If not I’ll likely compete in the amateur Arnold next year.

3 Likes

Awesome! I know it’s scattered in your posts but could you summarize your protocol for us? Doses, how often, ancillaries, etc?

Absolutely. It’s super simple - 250 mg t and 150 mg deca every mon and Thursday. No ancillaries outside of my normal health supplements that I listed. :slight_smile:
@studhammer

Nolva? 20 mg/day? And Dbol, right?

And about 4500 cal/ day?

Sorry yes tamox 20 mg a day. No dbol.

Thank u brother! Appreciate it

Maybe I’m just really lucky haha but I’ve had zero libido issues on this cycle. Currently 265.5 haha. Woohooooo

I’ve thought about dipping my toe in the nandrolone pool again by using NPP - that way if I have an issue I can stop and it’ll clear quickly. Still on the fence on that one. For now I’ll stick with primo and tbol. Really dig both of those.

Question though - when I cut weight in the past for MMA fights (from 205ish down to 190 once and 185 once), my wife hated it because the exposed lean muscle was so much denser without even a thin layer of fat (and therefore less comfortable to lay against). That, and she hates seeing veins all over. How does your wife respond to your physical appearance on cycle? Does she just tolerate it because that is what you like doing, or does she like your appearance at the bigger sizes? I get close to 230 and my wife doesn’t care for it - too much weight on her (or so she says;).

Haha I love this question. @boatguy. So my wife loves me around 250. Less than that and I get too lean (veins all over abs) and she’s like no thanks. She prefers me around 10% usually. It’s hialirous man when we go back to India. I mean in the states I constantly get asked if I play football blah blah etc but man when I go there people act like I’m a super hero and ask for my autograph hahaha. It’s awesome.

I think she really just loves me being way bigger and stronger than her hahaha. She’s 5’10 about 130 so that isn’t hard to beat :slight_smile:

I’m loving the deca man

1 Like

Damn you got me thinking about my next blast already. I’ve never done deca, just NPP. I’m ready to try.

How tall are you? 265 is seriously impressive. Do you plan on competing again in the future?

I was reading about your blast & cruise @physioLojik.

Pretty much the only thing that stops me from doing an AAS cycle (I’m on prescribed TRT ) is worrying about heart enlargement.

Can you recommend physician tests/ultra sounds etc to monitor that stuff? Or is that not something that bothers you?

I’m concerned about heart enlargement because I do kick boxing, so need good cardio

• I do Jujutsu - Which takes decades to master - I’m 41 now so I need to still be alive & kicking into my mid 60s to achieve that!!

Otherwise I’d be all over that Equipoise stuff haha.

Perhaps I could get a baseline heart ultrasound & see what shape that organ is in, then sensible dose AAS with ongoing heart scans.

I don’t know if this helps but frequent, strenuous exercise, whether associated with anabolic steroids or not, is associated with heart enlargement.

Frequent aerobic exercise (running, cycling over long periods of time… Low impact exercise etc) will cause eccentric left ventricular hypertrophy (increase internal dimensions of the left ventricle) frequent anaerobic exercise (bodybuilding, 100 Meter sprints, swims etc) will cause concentric LVH (a thickening of the left ventricle without an increase in internal diameter). This phenomenon is known as athletes heart and it may predispose individuals to a higher risk of sudden cardiac death… Or not. Since the heart is a muscle, it makes sense it would hypertrophy after being exposed to prolonged stimulus.

Anabolic steroidzzzz exxagerate the hypertrophy of muscle, therefore it actually does make sense to infer that AAS would exxagerate heart enlargement. They may also have a direct cardiotoxic effect on myocardial cells however Im not sure what to think of this considering if they were so toxic to the heart I think we would see far more people who recreationally use steroids a (which is like 1 percent of the population) dropping dead at very young ages. With regards to AAS induced heart enlargement, whether or not it is associated with heart dysfunction is controversial. I can’t see how LVH would impaired your cardio unless you have like… Congestive heart failure due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy or something along the lines of that but I’m not a doctor or an expert, just giving my opinion. I hope this helps in some way

1 Like

And bear in mind AAS use has been quite common since the 80s & very common since the 2000s.

It’s my understanding that AAS use is quite low risk.

My concern is the cumulative effect a couple decades of moderate AAS use would have… because if I respond positively to moderate steroid use, why wouldn’t I do one or two blasts each year for a few decades?!

I’m just under 6’3”. Yea I’m competing in March I believe. I had considered end of September but there just might be too much going on. :slight_smile: I’m glad you started posting again. You’re very bright.

1 Like

It’s tough not to end up with LVH if you lift heavy period. ECG is always very telling :slight_smile: honestly man I wouldn’t worry too much if you’re keeping dosages sane.

Cheers physiolojik. Any other scans you’d do as well as an ECG?

In terms of sane usage, are there any drawbacks to just injecting 250mg testosterone per week as a blast, versus using things like Eq, deca ?

I’m thinking testosterone is more natural & no need to deal with UGL (underground labs) for things like Eq

I’m not prone to male pattern baldness, though I’m hairy already… anymore body hair would not be a good look haha. :monkey:

Thanks