Cycle Log Coming

Hey brother, quick question for you.

I recently started feeling my E2 was LOW!!! (did labs today)

I stopped ALL my supplements because I think one of them may be responsible. The ones that I think could be culprits (also take vitamin D 5000iu, Multivitamin, Glucosamine/MSM)

1. Milk Thistle (have taken consistently in past with no issues)

2. Fish Oil (again, have taken in past with zero problems)

3. Tumeric Curcumin extract 900mg 95% curcuminoids. (This one I recently started taking daily because of knee issues, started having problems)

I HIGHLY suspect the turmeric/curcumin. Maybe its making my liver clear E2 too fast.

I also eat a lot of broccoli, which I have cut back on for now, until my E2 comes back up.

Sorry to sway from the thread bro, but I figured I would ask and see what you thought.

Currently taking 50mg Twice a week Test Cyp (100 total)

Last 2 shots I increased to 70 because I was feeling dry joints, dry skin , low motivation/mood. Hoping to get some relief, but nothing yet.

At this point, I have a pretty good idea when im low and or high. I haven’t felt myself for past few weeks, and I KNOW its not high.

1 Like

Oh I also found another HUGE tell for low e2, my vascularity is SHIT. I regularly get comments about how veiny I am.

So its very pronounced.

Exciting times, I bet you’re looking forward to the little man!

Out of curiosity, were you on TRT when you got your wife pregnant? If so, did you follow any protocol to help with fertility?

I know your wife is Indian and generally, Indians are fertile as hell. I cant help but worry a little about my fertility when I do decide to have kids.

SB

Thanks so much man! Yea she’s Indian (from Chandigarh and we got married in Goa) and yea for sure she’s fertile haha. Did you grow up in India? We go back once a year to visit family. It’s amazing there. Love it.

To answer your question - I have never used HCG or anything else designed to “preserve fertility”. Reminder to all you guys who think TRT / cycling is a contraceptive haha.
@Singhbuilder

Oh wow so shes Punjabi? You must get the best food all the time haha.

No I was born in the UK and have always lived here but I do go back every couple of years.

Its good to hear that you did not have to use any ancillaries to preserve fertility, I have been on TRT for 2 years now without HCG too. I do hope to have kids in 2 years or so, lets hope I can regain some fertility when I get there.

SB

Yes she is Punjabi haha. Her food is AMAZING. Such an amazing culture man. Her family has both Sikh and Hindu members so it’s an amazing blending of culture - and truly they opened up and embraced me as family straight away. I would encourage everyone to visit India for sure. What part of the UK? We travel to London semi frequently for seminars and to visit my brother in law.
@Singhbuilder

Yea that’s tricky man. Your liver might be extremely efficient :slight_smile: watch the broclolli etc. here’s an interesting idea. Try to change your injections from equal to one slightly more. So if you do 50x2 a week try 40 and 60 or you can change weekly such as 100 week one and 120 week two and alternate. There is some research coming out showing this type of idea is beneficial as it prevents overall homeostasis. This is actually how I approach my diet too. I change my diet every two weeks. Two weeks I do high carb high protein lowish fat (low fat to me is around 80g). Then I do two weeks of high fat moderate protein and low carbs. This truly keeps me growing.

If you guys are interested in this concept check out this link

Watch all three. PS Im in the audience haha. This was filmed in Columbus. It’s an elite fts seminar. @anon10035199

4 Likes

I can second that, my mum cooks amazing too. I truly am glad it went so well for you, we Sikhs are quite welcoming and open people I like to think haha.

I am actually from London too, would be great one day to sit down with a masala tea!

SB

Heck ya man! I’ll be in London in August! @Singhbuilder

Sounds good that would be great! Where in London do you usually come?

SB

He lives in Kensington so that is where we always stay :slight_smile: where are you

@Singhbuilder

It is a small world. I was also at that seminar. I went in 2016, and 2017. Didn’t get to go this year. Elite FTS has great equipment and does a great job putting education resources as well.

1 Like

Haha awesome. Are you going to the learn to train seminar in august? I might be speaking.
@StormCobra84

I would like to go, would be cool to meet you. I coach football, so we are in to 2 a days at that point. Not much free time at point, it pretty much consumes my life lol.

Just a 20 minute or so car ride away in West London :slight_smile:

Boom. Let’s have tea.

Definitely will watch when I get the chance.

Will switch up my diet also. I finally got the relief I was looking for. E2 on non sensitive was 30 on Thursday and I started to feel better on Friday.

I preach not fucking with E2, but I guess I need to take my own word a little better! Broccoli was the only thing I was doing to directly influence it.

Anyway thanks for the help. How’s the cycle going?/

I’m interested in Deca’s joint properties and also mood.

I’m so glad you’re feeling good!

Cycle is bomb. Not ready to come home yet but vacation is over haha.

Gentlemen I’ve crossed to just shy of 260! Still lean and pounding food. Weight feels light guys. Absolutely zero sexual side effects. All in all I just feel good.

1 Like

It would be a pleasure!

SB

260!! So what’s your total gain to date? And are you planning a PCT or just back to cruising?