Cycle Log Coming

I cycle it one bottle on then off four weeks

I’d STRONGLY advise running NPP instead of deca.

Eh. No issues as of now. But I can actually switch as I have access to virtually everything.

Btw gentleman. Just found out today - finally having a boy :slight_smile: after him we are finished haha. Three is enough. Thanks for all the continual kind words.

Also for all of you in the Midwest - I will be speaking at a Seminar in Chicago coming up in November which will be announced shortly - if anyone is curious about coming to listen.

8 Likes

What will be the topic of your talk?

Thank you for asking. Estrogens role in hormone replacement for men as well as TRT treatment and for athletes hahaha :slight_smile: a topic many on here could benefit to hear

3 Likes

I live about 5 hours from Chicago but I love the city. One of my favorite places to visit which is odd because I don’t generally like large cities. Congratulations on the boy by the way. Our son was our 4th child, we are done too.

Would love to hear this!! Really wish your talk would be recorded and put online.

1 Like

It will be and I will do my best to post links :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats on the boy! Definitely would like a link to that talk.

2 Likes

That would be awesome! Can’t wait for the link

1 Like

You got it guys!

PS pulled 405 for 24 reps at the end of my back workout today. So yes. Things are coming along well :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Jesus dude. That’s some cardio! My personal best was 17 in a minute. I’m pretty sure 7 more would have killed me.

Keep us posted on the chicago seminar, I’ll take any excuse to spend a weekend in Chicago. love the city.

1 Like

Haha yea sir. After dead stop dumbbell rows and pull downs. Felt fabulous haha.

For sure I’ll let you guys know. Shit I’ll get
You guys in for free :slight_smile: then dinner after.
@flipcollar

1 Like

Which venue and who’s hosting the event? I’m a few hours south of Chicago and would love an excuse to get up there for a weekend.

Finalizing those details now. The last one was at the peninsula. My wife and I went to med school at northwestern so we lived in the city for years. Her parents are there half the year now too. Love it.
@yubs

Isn’t that dangerous to your career? I mean you’re basically identifying yourself. I would love the info but not at your personal risk

2 Likes

Holy crap! I pulled 425 for a single and threw myself a party!! Lol.

1 Like

I ran it by some colleagues actually and all I’ve recommended on here is safe usage of anabolics and discussed previous usage. My anabolics are pharmaceutical :slight_smile: so it’s an interesting situation. When I hear back from our attorney with the green light then we will be good to go. Thanks for caring man. Means a lot.

1 Like

Would you mind to give a little detail about the supplements you use and training spit/routine?

Sure thing. Since I’m friends with John meadows I’ve been fortunate enough to be on the mountain dog train for awhile haha. I am currently on five days :- Sunday legs heavy Monday chest and shoulders Tuesday back heavy Wednesday off Thursday legs pump work and Friday arms. Twelve week cycles that ascend and decend in volume.

As far as supplements -
Daily :
NAC
TUDCA
10 grams fish oil
3 grams vitamin c (we also do monthly infusions of minerals and high dosage vitamin c)
1/4 gallon raw milk (to me this is food and a supplement)
5000 iu vitamin d
400 mg magnesium glycinate
I used to use hcl and digestive enzymes but have found the addition of raw dairy has made those unnecessary.

That’s me :slight_smile: