Cycle Log Coming

Hey man! Yes different steroids affect people extenely differently. It’s too hard to say what might happen to one person versus another. Neurotransmitters are highly variable and are the source of people being messed up or happy on juice for sure.

My diet is fairly clean. Fairly. I drink wine a few times a week, eat cheese, etc. I love bread. I eat Clean arojnd 90% of the time and have found zero difference between that and 100% perfection. As far as milk - I only use raw whole milk. No pasteurization. Pasteurization destroys the milk and makes it almost worthless. @unreal24278

@physioLojik So if one gets affected mentally by AAS (like some people get nasty mental sides from 19-nors) is it dose dependent or is it one of those things in which any dose will cause said issue in an individual predisposed to it, I can’t say I’ve ever noticed any adverse affect, nandrolone sometimes makes me feel mildly short of breath, esp after injections it’s a strange non describable feeling however it isn’t particularly worrisome. (I got an ECG which came back fine). Also in order to compete and place well is it REQUIRED that one has to use tren? Is there a way around it

Eat more baklava, the clogged arteries will be worth itimage tasty!

I don’t know if this counts as wine but I find dom perignon to be very nice, I’ve only had it a handful of times though.

Champagne is just sparkling wine that’s from France, so yes it’s wine but ‘only a handful of times’ is a good amount considering it’s like $400 a bottle…

Had it once, it’s fuckin delicious. Also friends got me a $240 bottle of Johnny Blue for my bday a few years ago and that was amazing too, but it always feels like a ridiculous waste to drink stuff that expensive. I have a stay at home wife and 2 toddlers so a bottle of Dom is like 1600 diapers to me.

Check this out kids. At 900mg of drugs a week

600 mg test 300 mg deca. So all the bullshit you hear about needing AI on even low dose is horseshit.

1 Like

So we spend a lot of time in Napa. Expense doesn’t always equate to quality. That’s for sure :slight_smile: diapers matter more than overpriced hangovers.

1 Like

So, haven’t yet delved into AAS, but planning on it eventually, and I’m so glad to have seen your posts on AI’s. Every time someone posts in the pharma forum, it’s “WHERES YOUR AI YOU NEED IT AKEJRNBDSJ” whereas they SHOULD be asking “are you at all fat? Because if so, you have no business taking steroids in the first place. I’ve seen your pictures, I’m waiting on pictures from all the guys preaching AI’s.

Hahaha true true sir

Your test results are on 20 mg per day nolvadex correct?

Yes sir

And still no negative sides from the Deca? I’m planning my next blast and I’m leaning towards NPP but your results keep making me think about Deca.

I’d love to try deca again (I can get it cheap OTC when I’m overseas), but after the sides I got from tren and MHN I’m damn nervous. The ol’ noodle didn’t respond so well to tren, not to mention the loss of cardio and all the other shit. MHN, the glands around my right nipple (and only the right one) swelled up and got very firm feeling - went away pretty quick after discontinuing.

Nope. Unless by negative you mean bigger and fucking my wife constantly.

1 Like

I’m torn man. I’m having a good cycle but I might defer back to test / eq or all test next go

That’s awesome. Looks like there’s a Deca cycle ahead for me. Thanks Doc.

1 Like

Tried EQ a couple months ago, 600mg per week. Think it may have been underdosed, didn’t notice any difference.

You got it bud!

How long did you run it?

I have ran deca in the past with no negative sides. I do however prefer eq. I feel harder and more vascular, like I’m pumped all the time. I have only ran smaller doses of both. 300 deca or 400 eq. I am itching to try tren. But I am very apprehensive because of the horrible sides I read about.

1 Like

Honestly man I ran tren a at 450 a week and tren e at 600 and no issuws. Run tren a at 50mg eod with test and you’ll be fine. @hmcyl

I have 3 vials of tren a that I bought in case I get up the courage to try. Do you recommend prop with the tren a or do you think the test ester really matters? Also do you recommend the test at a similar dosage?