Cycle Log Coming

Hey man! I just wanted to throw some info at you.

Pretty sure Carnitine lowered my e2. Got the classic, clicky joints, dry skin/lips, loss of vascularity, loss of libido, pissing every hour.

Maybe I am just super sensitive to supplements because of my high SHBG (low free e2?), but it seems im doing OK with just TRT anyway.

I would have LOVED to get some AR replenishment. I may even throw some back in at a way lower dose. I was doing 2g of L-Carnatine L-Tartate post workout, since Friday.

Sunday started to notice some pain in “healed” tennis elbow, had to keep stretching forearms. Felt “dry” . Yesterday there was no question, and today I feel a little better because I injected yesterday.

Anyway, did a quick search and saw that it does increase liver function. I had missed it on my original research binge. I thought maybe this would be good info to share with everyone as well.

Maybe the dose was the poison, I don’t know. Have to normalize my e2 before I try anything again.

@physioLojik Moving to CO will be awesome. You’ll love it. I grew up in Golden and all my family is still there. I’m out there every 2 months. Not sure of your politics but the pot smokers and hippies are abundant so just beware!! Otherwise great place. I lived in Ohio too. So I can relate.

With regards to your cycle and everything you’re taking, I take 200mg of Test C a week (100mg mon and thursday) along with 500iu’s of hCG twice a week prescribed through Defy Medical. I have a ton of acne on my back and it’s fucking annoying. I went a week without out the hCG (but not the T) due to traveling and noticed a decrease in the acne. I got back from traveling and next injection used the hCG again and bam acne increased. How does hCG relate to acne??

I know you say you never prescribe it. So should I dump it all together? I was only on it because I didn’t want my balls to shrink. At 200mg of T a week is that really a worry? At what point do men’s balls shrink from injecting T? Thanks for any answers.

@physioLojik I’m finding something confusing and I’m wondering if you could clear this up for me

According to Wikipedia (I know not reliable however they do list a source) that states the half life of nandrolone phenylpropionate is 2.7 days. I have a problem with this because if I take the molar mass of nandrolone (274.404g/mol) and the molar mass of nandrolone phenylpropionate (406.566g/mol) and I divide 274.404/406.566 it equates to 0.675, 1-0.675= .325 meaning 32.5 percent of nandrolone phenylpropionate is comprised of ester weight.
Compare this to testosterone cypionate. Testosterones molar mass is 288.42g/mol and test cyps molar mass is 412.614g/mol (288.42/412.614= .699 (rounding to .70) means that 30 percent of testosterone cypionate equates to the ester of the weight, meaning 100mgs of test cyp contains 70 (69.9mg of pure test to be exact) and 100mg of NPP contains 67.5mg of pure nandrolone. According to my calculations the phenylpropionate is a longer ester than the cypionate ester, therefore it should have a half life longer than that of testosterone cypionate, in fact, it should half a half life similar to nandrolone decanoate which is strange as NPP is typically touted as “short estered deca” however it seems as if nandrolone phenylpropionate isn’t that short of an ester at all, and the half life of it should be significantly longer than suggested on forums, Wikipedia and steroidcalc! Is this true or am I missing something. If what I think is true (that NPP isn’t really that short estered at all) then deca is a better buy (typically 200-250mg/ml vs 50-100mg/ml, talking about UGL or generics)

Another question I have is the concept of prolonged cruising. Say if someone decides to run 225-250mg of test E for… many decades (say this gets them to 1200-1500ng/dl), will they continue to accrue muscle mass at a faster rate than a solely natural bodybuilder or does homeostasis kick in, diminishing gains in muscle mass to the point where there isn’t really any point anymore besides the benefits one gets within terms of libido, sense of wellbeing etc. One would think the amount of muscle mass one would be able to build and maintain on a chronically higher dose of testosterone would be higher than that of a person with lower testosterone, however I’ve seen broscience claiming some derpy information on myostatin production ramping up to compensate, however I take broscience with a grain of salt therefore I’m asking you as you are the only person I am able to ask these types of questions. Penny for your thoughts.

Finally will NPP show up on a blood test as elevated testosterone. I am under the impression that it depends what kind of method they are using to measure testosterone, it may come up as elevated free test or it may not come up at all.

Yeah, 265 lbs 10% BF man, do watch out for those dangerous pot smokers.

These are solid questions man. As far as the NPP and ester - you make a very valid argument. I’ll do more research and get back to you about.

As far as long cycles - yep the body will put the speed brakes on which is why im a huge fan of blast and cruise. Works wonders to keep the Body guessing.

Nandrolone typically pops elevated free test for numerous reasons but one is nandrolone is occupying more receptor sites as well as albumin and globulin so the results are more free test floating around.

Blahahahha I’ll do my best to be safe.

I hate HCG. You should dump it

Wasn’t saying they are dangerous…just worthless…and in the way…and everywhere.

Back to the regular scheduled programming.

Yea but pot smokers (and no I don’t smoke weed, I’ve tried it once out of curiousity but that’s it) are typically very friendly and laid back, they shouldn’t get in his way @trifive

Nobody ever got anywhere in life smoking pot.

1 Like

I actually have somewhat of an affinity towards weed. I prefer it vastly to alcohol.

2 Likes

Haha :slight_smile:

I’m not entirely sure what to think about marijuana, I feel as if for certain individuals it’s fine to use, however for the few that react badly it can have consequences. People with addictive personalities can start using marijuana too much, the kids I’ve hung around who smoke 2-4 times/ day seem… dumb, that’s the only way I can put it. They tend to slur when they talk, they say everything very slowly, they’re friendly though, I just can’t see them getting very far in life… or even finishing school… Others can do it occasionally/ with moderate frequency without it becoming habitual, say 1-4x/month. Then there’s the chance of acquiring cannabis induced psychosis, especially if said individual has a genetic predisposition for psychosis. There needs to be much more research done on marijuana and it’s effects on cognitive function, mental stability etc, as now it’s mainly speculation, similar to how we speculate as to possible long term health effects of AAS, however both the mechanisms and whether these issues actually arise aren’t fully understood.

Personally I stay far away from marijuana, I hang around with many people who use marijuana and a host of other illicit substances, however I personally don’t use. My grandfather (dead before I was born), was manic depressive and I have a fairly addictive personality therefore I have come to the conclusion marijuana is just a bad idea for me. Maybe I’ll experiment with it in college, however at the moment I also feel as if it would negatively effect my school work, and although I’m not what one would consider a geek, I do make schoolwork a priority that trumps over just about everything.

I’m not entirely sure what to think about steroids, I feel as if for certain individuals they’re fine to use, however for the few that react badly they can have consequences. People with addictive personalities can start using steroids too much

I’m not entirely sure what to think about alcohol, I feel as if for certain individuals it’s fine to use, however for the few that react badly it can have consequences. People with addictive personalities can start using alcohol too much

I’m not entirely sure what to think about cheeseburgers, I feel as if for certain individuals they’re fine to eat, however for the few that react badly they can have consequences. People with addictive personalities can start eating cheeseburgers too much

Just to put it in perspective.

Marijuana is ABSOLUTELY not for everyone, and if you have any doubts about it, you’re wise to stay away. I would never suggest that someone who has never smoked marijuana go try it. But I will say that when I was getting out of the Marines, I was prescribed antidepressants and sleeping medication, and I felt worse and worse until I cut it out and just smoked weed in the evenings (my job is very technical and requires chemistry/math daily so smoking before/during work is just not an option), and my anxiety/sleeping problems have been significantly reduced for years now. I also think people are entitled to feel however they want about weed, but I will always laugh at the whole ‘worthless pothead’ stereotype. The most accomplished olympic swimmer of all time, the most famous bodybuilder of all time, presidents, CEOs, etc. have all tried it, used it, and liked it. It’s not some magical cure, it’s not something everyone should do, but it doesn’t define one’s moral fiber.

2 Likes

I’ve tried it a couple times…oddly enough, first time was with my mom (me as an adult, right after I retired) and the other two times were with my father-in-law/wife’s stepdad. FIL’s son brought it, found out I had never smoked and was like, ‘oooh, you better be careful, this is some strong shit’. I pulled pretty hard on that thing, trying to get something out of it. Each time I smoked (can’t do it on the regular, due to job), I got a buzz I would say was almost identical to drinking, but ‘cleaner’ because I didn’t have a bunch of liquid sloshing around in my gut.

I will say I like it better than alcohol for that reason, but it’s not worth losing my job over. One of these days…

@physioLojik

short question to my fav endo :slightly_smiling_face: : I use Nolva on cycle but its hard to get at the moment. Evista (Raloxifen) is available, even legal. Is there a big difference or could I swith to Evista if Nolva isnt available?

It’s pretty easy to get nolvadex in Europe. I’ve ordered from a number of different suppliers online without issue. It’s cheap and pharma grade. I’d share the source but think it’s not allowed on here.

I don’t trust online sources. But Thanks though

Totally understand :wink:

You are a doctor therefore I hypothesize you are very busy however if you ever get bored and having nothing to do or something here’s an interesting paper on proposed mechanisms and pharmacological dynamics of various anabolic steroids. I’d assume you already know all the information presented however it’s still a relatively interesting read. Like all papers there are obvious flaws and statements I don’t believe are true and the paper does make the drugs out to be far more dangerous than they are however in my opinion it’s a solid find… if you do decide to read it, skip to the part about neurosteroids and psychiatric effects, that’s the interesting part. The other stuff just seems like demonization of anabolic steroids considering there are a plethora of studies rebuting the various claims given.

Click view PDF (dead bodybuilder in pics is Andreas muntzer, the same can be said about the tumory, styrafoamy looking liver)

@physioLojik This is unrelated but I didn’t see the point in creating another reply. How clean is your diet? I have seen numerous posts about your diet stating you drink only certain types of milk (I am interested in this, is there a certain type of milk that’s better, I just drink whole milk). With regards to cheat meals, do you eat ENTIRELY clean or do you enjoy some unhealthy stuff once in a while, like… say baclava… or turkish delight, those TWO VERY SPECIFIC THINGS… or… dumplings… or… shortbread, ice cream, pudding, cheesecake and so on (OR NOUGAT)