Cycle Log Coming

@boatguy I love primo but that’s a lot if you’re shooting it. Can you get humalog ?

@physioLojik I think you’re dealing with a troll. His credentials don’t line up, John mazziotia looks like an entirely different individual compared to the profile picture of the individual who was giving you beef. Its very possible he put in shoddy credentials to attempt to gain validity without expecting that anyone would actually cross reference said credentials.

The Individuals grammar isn’t great, while this could be a by product of him being angry while typing, medical professionals tend to aim for professionalism and correct or at least adequate grammar when typing, when I research studies/ papers and whatnot in medical journals the grammar is typically impeccable

Thirdly, if said individual is a troll sadly he got what he wanted, which was a reaction. He pissed people off, that’s what they do, I don’t understand why people derive pleasure from getting other riled up… I guess some people are just like that

Good luck with your future endeavours if you are leaving the forum, my opinion doesn’t really mean anything however I’d prefer if you didn’t leave the forum, however I totally understand the need to protect your career. I don’t think anyone is going to dox you. Surely there’s the possibility the quality of this site will pick up again is there not?

1 Like

@physioLojik

I second this. I love sitting here reading everything you post and just learning. I’m sure lots of others agree even if they aren’t posting. But I completely understand if you need to leave. Read your post about keeping a stress free life and if this site just brings you stress now… might be time to dip out. Or if you are scared of being outed. No matter what you decide just wanted to say thanks for all the posts and sharing your knowledge. Best of luck and keep killing it!!

1 Like

What a dumpster fire. For what it’s worth your advice to avoid AI use (unless warranted) has helped me immensely.
I wish you all the best in what ever you decide to do but obviously would prefer you choose to stay.

1 Like

I would certainly hate to see you go. You have helped a lot of people here and I’m one of them.

Go to the orig message i put in the T replacement forum and like that one. Thx

1 Like

I’m not sure a ban is warranted, the individual wasnt being nice and was insulting physio, and as annoying as it is when someone insults the credibility of another or just in general gives them unwarranted shit (has happened to me a few times on this website), freedom of speech is a thing, people have the right to voice their own opinions whether we agree with it or not. Sadly this also opens the door for trolls to be able to irritate people, he didn’t threaten physio as much as he did voice his opinion, which was that one can get their medical licence revoked for prescribed high doses of AAS (Which isn’t true, firstly, if one has a clinical need for higher doses, then there is a legitimate medical requirement for those doses therefore it is justified, and even in the cases where it isn’t justified, there were and probably still are many clinics in Florida prescribing gear…, I’m fairly sure lots of actors get their gear from doctors too, like when Chris Hemsworth magically puts on 30lbs to become Thor in a matter of 2 months or so, at the very least they get periodic monitering of health… Damn I wish a doc would moniter me, but that’s not a possibility in Aus). Hollywood gear use isn’t talked about, but it’s rampant, even the guys who don’t look like they’re on gear might be on some super special secret sechzuan sauce, nothing wrong with using gear in my opinion though, as long as you don’t push or coerce others into using. One is only harming themselves, so as long as they don’t harm others and give others information on how to minimise harm it’s fine in my book. Though my opinion is… Probably biased @anon10230041

I shall add that when people are rude to me, whether it be in person or on this forum it does hurt my feelings. I don’t know if people when they say they don’t care legitimately don’t care but I find it hurtful, I may not show it but behind this rugged, extremely TALL exterior… Wait I forgot where I was going with this… I’m not short… Yes I am

2 Likes

I agree. He was adamant about his opinion but I don’t recall any threats being made. Directly or indirectly.
Many other members helped to fuel the flame on this one.

Injecting. Last time I cycled 700/week, I injected 1ml per day alternating back and forth between glutes. This time I am doing 2ml every other day, alternating sides again. I am thinking this will reduce soreness since there will be a longer time between sticks on the same side. Did first inject yesterday (2ml), no PIP or soreness yesterday or today.

It’s a lot, but like I said previously, I was very happy with the results last time (and the ease with which I kept them).

EDIT: Read part of that thread, what a douche. It is possible to respectfully disagree; I bet this guy also complains about the younger generation and how soft-skinned they are when someone voices an opinion different from theirs.

And I’ll pile on, hope you don’t leave the forum over this turd. I get the idea of stress free living, just ignore and move on when those floaters pop up.

Sometimes on various forms I see individuals who take TRT with testosterone + another compound. I don’t understand the rationale of this. Say one was on 140mg/wk of testosterone, instead they run 70mg/wk of testosterone and 70mg/week of drostanolone. What possible benefit is there as compared to TRT alone, I’m legitimately curious as I couldn’t think of a reason one would swap out a hormone the body naturally produces to maintain homeostasis (in this case the hormone is coming from an exogenous source), with a synthetic, man made hormone. Some people run a bit of nandrolone for joint pain, I understand that logic, however it baffles me as to why someone would run something else such as drostanolone, methenolone, boldenone, or even TREN with TRT, it’s testosterone replacement therapy, not trenbolone replacement therapy (haaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, great joke unreal). Is there a rationale behind practice that I’m missing? If so, is it inherently riskier than TRT alone? Penny for your thoughts. I’ve run low doses of nand with TRT when my joints get real bad, as I’ve found it does help (therapeutic mechanism unknown) however I never said it still counted as TRT… @physioLojik

I’ve heard of guys running extra compounds with their TRT, but not reducing the TRT dosage - ie, 150mg test, add 150mg EQ or primo or whatever. Haven’t heard of guys reducing doses like you said, that rationale escapes me as well. At the (slightly) higher dose I can see where you would get at least some benefit even though it is a rather low dose.

Hey guys! All your kind messages have been awesome. Not to fear - I’m going nowhere. You guys are like family :slight_smile:

I would rather see guys run lower dosages in general. Adding a compound at a sane dosage is nothing to overly worry about :slight_smile:

@anon10230041 thanks for all your support bro. Truly.

1 Like

@getcutgetbutt thanks brother :slight_smile:

@boatguy how is cycle coming

Hmmmmmm I guess if someone was very sensitive to the androgenic side effects of testosterone at like 140mg/wk they might run 70mg test 70mg EQ (I’m just hypothesizing, this would also have to factor in the matter that said individual isn’t negatively affected (neurotransmitters and such) by EQ like some are) here. If for some reason the individual has a super trashed liver and therefore aromatises excessively then the 70mg test 70mg mast would make sense, maybe it’s for libido purposes, but then again testosterone should be adequate for that. Maybe I’ll try it one day and tell you how it goes. Can’t see the reason to do so anytime soon tho.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmasteronnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, interesting

@physioLojik I apologize if this question makes you uncomfortable, you don’t have to answer it if you don’t feel comfortable answering this question but post cycle, I was thinking about cruising on 175mg test prop/wk (pip doesn’t bother me), the question is, with regards to longevity is such a cruise dose pushing the boundaries too much? I’ll be honest if all goes well I will probably cycle again, I generally think the rule 2-3x off 1x on will be my motto. So if I take 300mg test for 10wks I’ll probably take 20-30 weeks off before starting again. Next cycle after this one will be… 300mgs of test for 10 wks again, I want to get to the maximum possible level I can possibly be using the least amount of drugs possible if that makes sense, whether it’s safer or not than blasting higher doses… I don’t know, the one paper I read said myocardial dysfunction wasn’t correlated with doses used, however that would imply any dose of AAS would have a detrimental effect on cardiac function, which clearly isn’t true, trt has positive effects on cardiac function and seems to be able to prevent myocardial remodelling. I guess I’ll see if I drop dead or not. Although I life a healthy lifestyle, I believe my anxiety will probably cause a fair amount of burden over long periods of time. I’ve always wondered about masteron, I was actually thinking about running 125mg test 50mg mast as a cruise post cycle however i’d feel very uneasy about it. You see I’ve heard good things about masteron, for those that respond well it can greatly increase libido and sense of well-being, and if the risks are minimal with such a dose I’d like to give it a shot. That being said I’m not sure how risky masteron is when used for long periods of time at a low dose, how much riskier would it be compared to trt alone? Or is there no concencus yet

Secondly, with regards to libido, am I likely to see an increase in libido on cycle, my TT is around 450ng/dl on average with my prescribed dose, and I don’t have nearly the libido I had when I was younger (still better than when I was like 250), feeling fully like my old self again would be a nice bonus, even if it’s only for 10 wks. @physioLojik

Nothing really to report, this is my first week of injecting primo. Original plan was to wait 2 weeks from start before raising test, but I might increase my dose next week from 150 to 250 before going the full 400 the following week. This is also my first week of classes at the community college, so my diet has been a little more random than I prefer, with big gaps between early meals and then much shorter gaps between WO nutrition, PWO shake, and then dinner. Since hormone levels are still on the rise, I figure it won’t hurt anything to use this week to figure out a food strategy.

Did initial weight and measurements this past Sunday, along with pics - funny how they look different from the bathroom mirror (bright white bulb vs ‘warm’ bulb, but still).

On a slight tangent, I was a little ‘nervous’ (not sure that’s the right word, but close enough) taking BIO, CHEM and A&P with labs - three different sciences was how I was looking at it. Well (as you obviously know) those three actually have a decent amount of overlap, so that eased the ol’ mind a little.

I’m running a Deca/Cypionate cycle through my TRT doctor, 210 mgs Cypionate/200 mgs Deca every week for 10 weeks. Thanks for this thread it has been very informative.

Kind of unrelated question, but are Lipo C injections worthwhile whatsoever? I’m trying to cut (currently at 19% body fat). Any advice?