T Nation

Cycle Kickstart Question - Clen?

Hey everyone.

I was thinking about starting a cycle, just the typical 600mg of Test E for 12 weeks with a test stasis/taper for PCT, along with tamoxifen on hand just in case.

The Test E I have is 400mg/ml and upon further research, it is actually cut with Test Deconate to lessen the pain of the high injection. Which means a longer lag time in the beginning.

Buying other compounds is out of the question, as I have the next 3 months to dedicate to lifting and eating (not that I normally don’t, but now its a priority) and I don’t want to wait on a shipment.

I have some leftover Clen and I was wondering if I could use it for the first couple weeks for its anabolic (albeit mild) effects. My last Test E cycle was awesome, but I spent the first 3 weeks waiting, and I guess psychologically (and physically) it would be nice to have something.

Any suggestions?

Clen will not help to kick start a cycle.

What ever gave you the impression that due to the fact that your 400mg/ml test has some deconate in it that it is going to make the injection any less painful?

Its the BA thats likely in there at 3+ % thats going to give you the issues.

It says on the insert of the bottle that it may contain similarly active ester lengths to attenuate patient discomfort.

And it says its 2% BA on the bottle, and 2% Benzyl Benzoate.

[quote]Diablo9845 wrote:
It says on the insert of the bottle that it may contain similarly active ester lengths to attenuate patient discomfort.

And it says its 2% BA on the bottle, and 2% Benzyl Benzoate.[/quote]

The 2% BA sounds good/painless, the 2% BB is off by about 18% IMHO.

MHO would agree with 2thpains.