Cycle Journal with Gear

I have a coach who is a IFBB Pro. I pay monthly for my diet, workout program and bi weekly check ins.
As far as my days of the week working out. I chose those as long as I complete the workouts given to me. I do add in additional volume based on how I’m feeling. I know I didn’t bring everything I had to my shoulder workout last night. So I’ll add additional work over the weekend.
Does that make sense?

Yeah, definitely. Just curious.

Hi Blondebomshell79,

Great posts, very educational, BUT where are the pics?

All the best!!!

Thank you! I’ll get some taken this weekend. I’m really terrible at selfies. :laughing:

1 Like

Hi BBS, most of us guys that cycle or blast it takes 4 weeks of injecting before any strength or improved recovery is noticed. I have to assume it will be the same for you girls. I would not push anything harder than normal until you start noticing your current set just felt easier and you start noticing your recovery takes less time. That’s the the ((( GO ))) signal for me.
Best of luck to you looking forward to reading about your progress.

Haha buddy, I know you mean well but in her first post:

If that is the case who do you know that “Test Prop 2 times a week after high volume workouts.”
Why would someone inject their test post workout? That ain’t how it works. Test injections are accumulate over time. There is no advantage Injecting pre or post workouts. You just inject and wait. Most of the magic doesn’t start happening until your T reaches steady state and even with Testosterone Propionate being the shortest-estered testosterone it still take time.

Basic info:
Pharma brand names: Testoviron, Testovis, Viromone

Testosterone Propionate is the shortest-estered testosterone steroid. It’s an injectable compound with a slower rate of release than un-esterified Testosterone, but a faster rate of release than all the rest of esterified testosterones.There are some advantages and disadvantages to the short acting ester. The major disadvantage is that users have to inject Testosterone Propionate at minimum every other day throughout the cycle to get proper results. The advantages, however, are easier control and prevention of potential side effects. Also because there is less ester per vial, there is more actual testosterone per injection, which produces better results. The Propionate ester expands Testosterone’s half-life to about 4 and a half days.

Incase you don’t know how to calculate steady state. 4.5 day half life takes 20-25 days to reach steady state.

This is why so many women get fucked up. :wink: Their is no scientific research for women’s bodies. Everything I’ve learned, came with a price. Extreme breakouts, hair growth and thankfully the voice changes for me were temporary. I was able to recognize that something was really wrong and bail out.

Still I’ve spent $1,000’s on laser and microneedleing to get rid of the scars. $1,000’s on electrolysis for hair growth. (can’t do laser on blonde hair)

I completely respect and agree that in men steady state test levels are effective. In my experience, it will fuck a women up. I have immediate within 1-2 days strength increases, better recovery, and improved hardness with Test Prop twice a week. Primo Ace is also short acting. I have it made in oil, exactly to the dosages I need. I pretty much run this year round. I am polycycic. My androgens are naturally very high for a women. This could be why I have had side effects. But in reality, No doctor will touch this discussion.

This is my 20 years of experience. From Fighting, Powerlifting and Bodybuilding. And this is what works for me.

4 Likes

Once again, great post Blonde!

Best!

Thanks for doing this @blondebombshell79! I’ve been trying to do research and EVERYTHING seems geared toward men.

Fucking thank you.

I hope you continue to post.

There are ZERO logs around by women who use peds, at least that I know of, you are a trailblazer!

Unless you know someone using you won’t get anything accurate.

I’m taking about 12.5mg of test. I have it made at 50mg per ml so I can dose it accurately. 25mg of Prop Ace. And 75 ish of EQ. I can run the EQ for 6 weeks or when my throat starts to get scratchy. This is the warning that your vocal cords are thickening. If you don’t know better. Drop everything Now.

These dosages would seem completely ineffective for men reading this. Like I said this has been all trial and error. And the test and prop are short acting so I get it all at once over 48 hours or so.

My experiences. Deca and NPP gave me uncontrollable cystic acne on my cheeks and jawline. I’ve now had 5 aggressive laser treatments and continue with microneedleing every 3-4 weeks to lighten the scars. I had to stop lasers do to them killing the fat cells in my face.

I love Winny! But it causes terrible body acne for me. I will use it for short periods during contest prep.

Orals mess up my stomach. I have the runs constantly on both Whinny and Var And get yeast infections. No idea why.

And the comment on when I inject. Sometimes in the morning or at night. Doesn’t seem to matter. If I inject in the morning I’m less sore. Primo Ace is very irritating to the muscle and hurts more a few hours after pinning than anything I’ve done before.

1 Like

No problems with emotions.
I have ran test prop alone. It’s been like 10 years. I can’t remember what was good or bad about it.

1 Like

:roll_eyes: ugh

Haha!

I find that people who are emotional in general get more emotional on PEDs. It just makes it worse.
I’m emotionally stable, usually :laughing: Not much gets me upset or sends me through the roof.
I do however become less patient and put up with less shit. And a bit more selfish.

1 Like

As I pointed out in your other thread, posting contact info in threads is against forum policy, which is why yours and @trtoldman’s posts were removed.

Some members do choose to post info in their profile, but posting it publicly on the site isn’t something we allow.

Sorry I’d read a post that said it was ok.

4 Likes

2 Likes