T Nation

Cycle Info

Ok here is the deal. I am going to start getting all the things I need for next year.

This is my cycle info. Just a couple quickies just to be absolutely crystal on this. This is my first so good old test only is called for.

Weeks 1 - 10 Test E @ 250 E3D

Week 1 - 100mg Test E
Week 2 - 100mg Test E
Week 3 - 75mg Test E
Week 4 - 50mg Test E
Week 5 - 50mg Test E & 40mg/Nolva/Day
Week 6 - 25mg Test E & 30mg/Nolva/Day
Week 7 - 20mg/Nolva/Day
Week 8 - 10mg/Nolva/Day

Questions

1. On Week 11 I start the taper right? Or do I wait a week?
  2. I see people run Arimidex in there cycles @ around 0.25 mgs E2D for bloat/mood/preventative gyno. I have decided to run without until needed. Is this wise or playing with fire? Just want to run on test only if I can.

You are correct, start the taper on week 11. However I would add in another week of 100mg/week before dropping the dose. IMHO you will not need any Adex, but just in case you already have nolv on hand.

Arimidex isn’t only kept on hand for potential gyno, it’s also to keep the estrogenic symptoms to a minimum over the entire body, whereas Nolvadex has (as we all know) a very specific approach. I don’t personally dose Test any lower than 600mg/week, so I like running Arimidex in order to keep the acne down, minimize long-term issues with prostate enlargement, and numerous other reasons.

You should nix out that 8th week of 10mg, and I’m a bit skeptical of tapering and adding that high a level of Nolvadex also.

[quote]2thepain wrote:
You are correct, start the taper on week 11. However I would add in another week of 100mg/week before dropping the dose. IMHO you will not need any Adex, but just in case you already have nolv on hand.[/quote]

2thepain said it all. Looks good. The only thing I can add (if you get a chance to) is to look into running some IGF/MGF during your PCT. There’s been alot of good feedback from some of the guys on here regarding peptide use alongside PCT.

JR

So far this is what it looks like.

Revised as per advise

Week 1 - 100mg Test E
Week 2 - 100mg Test E
Week 3 - 100mg Test E
Week 4 - 75mg Test E
Week 5 - 50mg Test E
Week 6 - 50mg Test E & 30mg/Nolva/Day
Week 7 - 25mg Test E & 20mg/Nolva/Day
Week 8 - 10mg/Nolva/Day
Week 9 - 10mg/Nolva/Day

Going to keep a supply of Adex. Similar to a condom, always good to have one on hand. Going to hold off the peptides for the time being. Second cycle I might think of adding a kick start of T-bol and peptides with PCT. I have a lack of knowledge on peptides. When I know more of what they can do I will try them. I also want to know what the virgin effects from each drug is.

Going with the KISS principle.

How come you are not running it 12 weeks? You are gonna regret it when you get to week 9 and you know that all the fun is about to slow way down… I like the 250mgE3D. That is working great for me right now.

[quote]dirtbag wrote:
So far this is what it looks like.

Revised as per advise

Week 1 - 100mg Test E
Week 2 - 100mg Test E
Week 3 - 100mg Test E
Week 4 - 75mg Test E
Week 5 - 50mg Test E
Week 6 - 50mg Test E & 30mg/Nolva/Day
Week 7 - 25mg Test E & 20mg/Nolva/Day
Week 8 - 10mg/Nolva/Day
Week 9 - 10mg/Nolva/Day

Going to keep a supply of Adex. Similar to a condom, always good to have one on hand. Going to hold off the peptides for the time being. Second cycle I might think of adding a kick start of T-bol and peptides with PCT. I have a lack of knowledge on peptides. When I know more of what they can do I will try them. I also want to know what the virgin effects from each drug is.

Going with the KISS principle.[/quote]

I thought about that and I figured if I was enjoying it I might extend it a week or 2. I am going to get enough to cover the cycle plus have a bit left over. So if I wanted to I could extend the cycle more or maybe never come off(joke).

[quote]dirtbag wrote:
I thought about that and I figured if I was enjoying it I might extend it a week or 2. I am going to get enough to cover the cycle plus have a bit left over. So if I wanted to I could extend the cycle more or maybe never come off(joke).[/quote]

Good. Just take into account that you lose test during withdrawal and such, as much as one to two mls per vial.

Also, I looooooove your new avatar.

My avatar said to me. “Ohhh me so hurnny. Me luv you lung thai’m”

I was sold!!!

I think your gona be pretty happy with the test at that dosage, very similar to my first cycle minus some orals. Good luck brotha.