Cycle Help

Hey all. 27yo, 5"7, 165lbs, BF 15-20 probably.

I started my first cycle a couple months ago. 300mg test Prop/ 300mg Tren A. Was going to run for 10 weeks, but after about week 6, I did not gain any weight, gained a little strength (probably all mental), so I figured what I was taking was fake. Gear came from a supposedly legit UGL. Anyways, I stopped taking it, bcuz of this, and also bcuz I caught an Upper Respiratory Infection from my job and couldn;t workout anyways. $700 bucks down the drain!!

I lost all of my water weight (about 11-12lbs in 2 weeks). I feel tiny, lol, more-so than i Did before i even started the cycle. I do however look leaner. YUK lol.

I am wanting to start a lean bulking cycle, but do not know what options to take. I am looking to put on size and gain strength while still looking thin (little to no water retention). I hate the PIP/EOD injection of prop, so will use Test E or Cyp.

Thinking of: Test E/Tren E - 500mg/wk
Test E/Var - 500mg/wk, 60mg ED
Test E/?

I do not want to spend a CRAZY amount, and I want to retain all/most of my gains from the cycle. I am by no means an expert, so any advice/input is appreciated. I know that i want a high anabolic/low androgenic cycle, for about 10-12 weeks.

HELP ME!!

You need help with your training and diet, not drugs. Unless you want to waste your money again.

Open your mouth and insert food also I hear picking things up and putting them down can help

If you had 12lbs of water your gear was most likely doing its thung, however, youre a lazy terd and dont know what youre doing so you didnt get results.

Hey Kenny! You’re back!

wtf is food

If you don’t want to spend a crazy amount, then why include Anavar which does nothing that other anabolics don’t but at much higher price when legit?

The most cost effective cycle is testosterone plus anti-aromatase.

[quote]dt79 wrote:
Hey Kenny! You’re back![/quote]
Yeah mate took some time off to focus on work and my kids definitely needed it!

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
If you don’t want to spend a crazy amount, then why include Anavar which does nothing that other anabolics don’t but at much higher price when legit?

The most cost effective cycle is testosterone plus anti-aromatase.[/quote]

Bill, do you see any advantage of men taking anavar over winny?

They work quite differently. For example I might add Winstrol to a cycle that had strong amounts of trenbolone or Masteron, but would not bother adding oxandrolone to those cycles. An advantage of oxandrolone over Winstrol though is that it doesn’t seem to have the same adverse effect on tendons (not that short Winstrol use is a problem, but using a major part of the year certainly can be a problem over time.)