Cycle Help Test/Winny/Anastrozole

This is my first cycle and I’m looking to gain a bit of muscle but moreso cut down. I’m 21, 5’9" & 175lbs, lifting for 2 years but want to cut down now

Weeks 1-8 100 mg GP Test Prop every other day.
Weeks 3-8 40 mg GP Stan 10 per day.
Weeks 1-8 GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day (continued for at least 10 days after cycle.)

I just had a few questions, should I maybe extend the PCT a bit longer?
And with running Anastrozole the whole cycle, how much of my gains will be lost because of it? Should I wait till ending the cycle or stick to that?

I don’t think you understand what the aromasin is actually for. You use it during the cycle to control E.

You need a SERM for PCT

[quote]CS36 wrote:
This is my first cycle and I’m looking to gain a bit of muscle but moreso cut down. I’m 21, 5’9" & 175lbs, lifting for 2 years but want to cut down now

Weeks 1-8 GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day (continued for at least 10 days after cycle.)

And with running Anastrozole the whole cycle, how much of my gains will be lost because of it? Should I wait till ending the cycle or stick to that?[/quote]

i’m a little confused by what you got here… are you talking about taking 40 mg Winni a day, or 10-40 mg (400mg?) per day?

A-dex is good to take on cycle, but i think your dose is a bit high for test prop/Winni… .25 mg EOD is a better starting dose, IMO.

i’ll echo what Yogi said… the A-dex is largely for on cycle use. i do think it’s good to run into PCT, as it keeps estrogen levels low, but i really don’t think it’s what you need for PCT. i will say, flat-out, 10 days is not sufficient for PCT, unless you ran a 10 day cycle.

here’s a PCT thread for some more info: Thoughts on Planning PCT - Pharma - Forums - T Nation

Aromasin and nolvadex for pct.

Anastrozole at .5 or .25 eod

yea sorry for the confusion with the Winny there, its just 40mg per day. The 10 is for Stanozol 10. And would adding dbol for the first 2 weeks be effective or just a waste of time?

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]CS36 wrote:

And with running Anastrozole the whole cycle, how much of my gains will be lost because of it? Should I wait till ending the cycle or stick to that?[/quote]

i’m a little confused by what you got here… are you talking about taking 40 mg Winni a day, or 10-40 mg (400mg?) per day?

A-dex is good to take on cycle, but i think your dose is a bit high for test prop/Winni… .25 mg EOD is a better starting dose, IMO.

i’ll echo what Yogi said… the A-dex is largely for on cycle use. i do think it’s good to run into PCT, as it keeps estrogen levels low, but i really don’t think it’s what you need for PCT. i will say, flat-out, 10 days is not sufficient for PCT, unless you ran a 10 day cycle.

here’s a PCT thread for some more info: Thoughts on Planning PCT - Pharma - Forums - T Nation
[/quote]

So I looked at your thread but got confused at times by it, would a PCT of 8 weeks be necessary with nolvadex/armidex for this cycle? Or would the combination of the 2 be enough to maybe shorten it a little to say 6 or maybe 4 weeks?

[quote]CS36 wrote:

[quote]CS36 wrote:

[/quote]

So I looked at your thread but got confused at times by it, would a PCT of 8 weeks be necessary with nolvadex/armidex for this cycle? Or would the combination of the 2 be enough to maybe shorten it a little to say 6 or maybe 4 weeks?[/quote]

yeah, that thread’s not clear, as i was kinda writing as i was thinking…

anyway, Armidex does not work well with Nolvadex. Aromasin does, however.

anyway, you can’t really shorten PCT. you will be suppressed after a week or so of AAS. you’re better off planning on 6 weeks of Nolva, at a minimum,

test p isn’t something that will take long to clear out of your body, though.

[quote]CS36 wrote:

[quote]CS36 wrote:

[/quote]

So I looked at your thread but got confused at times by it, would a PCT of 8 weeks be necessary with nolvadex/armidex for this cycle? Or would the combination of the 2 be enough to maybe shorten it a little to say 6 or maybe 4 weeks?[/quote]

yeah, that thread’s not clear, as i was kinda writing as i was thinking…

anyway, Armidex does not work well with Nolvadex. Aromasin does, however.

anyway, you can’t really shorten PCT. you will be suppressed after a week or so of AAS. you’re better off planning on 6 weeks of Nolva, at a minimum,

test p isn’t something that will take long to clear out of your body, though.[/quote]

Yea I’ve reas that you could start PCT about 3 days after the last injection. But thanks a lot man for the help, I obviously needed it haha