Cycle Help Please

First let me start by saying hello to everyone.

This is a first time post for me. Do not want to be longwinded but here we go.

Stats:
40yrs old
Weight 182lbs.
Height 5’9
Body Fat 9-11% currently, I mainly stay in this range
Cycles under belt: 7 last 5 years and a few around 20 years ago.
Bloodwork done every 6 months, comes back fine but cholestrol fluctuates, part of the game.

My previous cycles have been of either sustanon 250 2X weekly with equipoise and anavar, or I either use Test Enanthate 500 mg weekly with Anavar 60mgs daily or Equipoise 400mgs weekly.

Gains have always been rock hard with really good vascularity as my diet is always clean with a little estrogen build up but arimidex takes care of that.

I added some Tren and winny in for the first time last year and I have to say I will never run either of thos two again. I have a head full of hair and even though I take Propecia 1mg everyother day, my hair thinned so bad so quickly I went off both in just two months and did not stop until it all go out of my system, now I am losing none.

Gear I currently have:

Primobolan 100mg 5-10ml bottles
Equipoise 200mg 3-10ml bottles
Test Enanthate 200mg 3-10ml bottles Pharm Grade
Test Propionate 100mg 3-10ml bottles Pharm Grade
Tamoxifen 20mg 60 tabs Pharm Grade
Clomid 55mg 60 tabs Pharm Grade
Arimidex 1mg 30 tabs Pharm Grade

Please remember I have not used primo at all.

With anyones experience this is what I want to do, I do not want to do those dosages as I have in the past and the reason why is. I only gain 8-10 lbs os lean solid muscle going up to 192lbs at the most. My body probably is just not disposed to get any bigger than that and really I do not want to. I have 16inch arms and when I cycle they go up to 18 1/2 inch arms and I am happy with that.

I am very concerned about my hair and even though I am not prone to MPB, it is more important for me to keep things minimal and simple. I do not compete. I just like having and edge.

With the gear I have listed I want to do a low dose cycle for about 6-8 weeks to get more muscular without bloat. I do not want to do everything I have listed but want the fewest sides, the gear that you use with propecia.

I thought maybe:
300 mgs weekly of enanthate twice weekly with 150 mgs of propionate added in the first two weeks to kickstart eod and add 60mgs anavar ed at week 4

Then just stay on 300mgs weekly of enanthate or drop to 200mgs and keep up with prop all the way through and add 60mgs anavar ed at week 4

I hope everyone get the jist of what I want to accomplish. Don’t worry about all the other leftover gear, I am sure it will be put to good use.

Any thoughts?

Why not just run an 8 week cycle of test E at 500mg/wk, then use the prop for the two weeks after your last test E shot to keep test high before you start PCT?

Also, frontload your first test E shot.

Another thought… At 40, having run a few cycles, you may be a good candidate for TRT. However, since you get regular bloodwork, I’m sure you know where you stand in that regard.

I wanted something cleaner to run and gets in and out of the system quicker.

At 40 and running 7 plus cycles you still feel you do not get it down. All trial and error. With advise from the board it may help take down the chance for error from those more experienced than I.

Please advise.

What do you mean you want something cleaner?

Sorry

I meant in reference to test. A test that would be in and out of the system quicker loke prop.

What would you run with the gear I have listed stating the same goals I want to accomplish?

I meant a shorter acting test like prop.

Sorry for the confusion.

With gear I have listed and my goals what would you advise?

6 weeks of prop and var would be fine.

Using prop to kickstart enanthate is somewhat pointless. If you want high levels of T from week 1 you can just frontload the enanthate. It’s just a waste of prop IMO.

If you inject prop for 6 weeks that is about 6.5 weeks of suppression. 6 weeks of enanthate is about 8 weeks of supression. That matter when deciding how long to stay on a drug. 6 week prop cycle is less supression than an 8 week enanthate cycle. Follow?

Yes

Please assist:

Week 1-6 Prop at what dosage?
Week 1-6 Anavar at what dosage?
Week 1-6 Arimadex at what dosage?
End of cycle what pct?
HCG during cycle or not?

Thanks a lot for the assistance. My pic is me at 39yo taking 500mgs wkly test e and 400mgs wkly equipoise.

Please advise.

[quote]adventurer wrote:

Primobolan 100mg 5-10ml bottles
Equipoise 200mg 3-10ml bottles
Test Enanthate 200mg 3-10ml bottles Pharm Grade
Test Propionate 100mg 3-10ml bottles Pharm Grade
Tamoxifen 20mg 60 tabs Pharm Grade
Clomid 55mg 60 tabs Pharm Grade
Arimidex 1mg 30 tabs Pharm Grade
[/quote]

You could do a primo/EQ cycle that would be very mild. Eq would last a long time in the system though. Primo and var would be a very “gentle” cycle IMO as well.

[quote]adventurer wrote:
Yes

Please assist:

Week 1-6 Prop at what dosage?
Week 1-6 Anavar at what dosage?
Week 1-6 Arimadex at what dosage?
End of cycle what pct?
HCG during cycle or not?

Thanks a lot for the assistance. My pic is me at 39yo taking 500mgs wkly test e and 400mgs wkly equipoise.

Please advise.[/quote]

You only have enough prop to run 500mg/wk for 6 weeks. And youll lose a bit with each injection so it will be closer to 5 weeks if you are injecting ED or even EOD.

Var I wouldn’t run less than 60mg.

Arimidex is user dependant. You’ve used testosterone before, you should know how much adex you need.

At your age, I’d recommend hCG starting in week 2 and end it before PCT.

SERM PCT is fine.

edit

you only have enough prop for 500mg/wk. But that doesn’t mean that using a lower dose would be a bad idea. 400mg/wk would be fine as well.

Thanks the info.

What amount HCG would you run?

I can get another bottle of Prop as well, but I like your idea of prop 400mg week.

Thanks

250iu E3D is an effective dosage.