Cycle Help? Honest Advice for a Noob

I’ll help add to your research here a little bit. Whatever prohormones you were taking were either A.) not DHT based, or B.) multiple compounds within a product. Because while DHT can cause hair loss, it does not cause gyno or bloating. If you’re predisposed to MPB then any hormone manipulation can cause shedding. Certainly DHT derivatives are worse, but a simple cycle of test only could still accelerate hair loss.

Here’s a quick (but incomplete) list of drugs and their general origin:

Testosterone derivatives:
-Clostebol
-Boldenone
-Dianabol
-Turinabol

19-nortestosterone derivatives:
-Trenbolone
-Nandrolone

DHT derivatives:
-Primobolan
-Masteron
-Superdrol
-Winstrol
-Anadrol (sort of complicated)
-Anavar

3 Likes

Thanks for that. The conversion of the prohormone into DHT must have been very good in that case. I was on way too much IMO now that I look back on that. But yes it blew me right up in water weight. I’d love to run a Tren & test for my first good legitimate cycle. The more I think of it I’m pushing more towards just test. Just Trens positive side effects sound amazing to me but since it’s a DHT based I’m afraid for my hair but tests & other test derivative based still convert into DHT itself if I’m correct? Winny sounds awesome & masteron too

Tren is not a DHT derivative. It’s a 19-nortestosterone, which means it comes from progesterone (this is the waaaaay over simplified version). It’s why the side effects have such a wide variation depending on the user.

Test only for a first cycle. Period. It’s all you’ll need, and it’ll make managing any side effects much easier. Your first run you want everything to be simplified so you can just focus on eating and training rather than managing an avalanche of side effects.

Yeah you’re right it’d be easier to narrow down what it does side effect wise instead of having 2-3 compounds stacked. I think test & some sort of an AI would be perfect & HCG and or clomid for PCT. I’m sure I’d blow right up on a well prepared test cycle

I keep doing research on test only cycles. You can get amazing results on just that it sounds like an amazing hormone all in itself. Plus read a lot of guys saying high energy high labido I’m thinking start low & increase dosage as needed. How much of an aromitase inhibitor would I need to take with starting at 400-500mgs a week?

That is an impossible question to answer. There is no set guide lines.

My theory : start with none and only take if 100% necessary and then start with 0.25 post injection if you inject twice a week that is

How will you know it’s needed before it’s too late

In my opinion. Gyno is highly unrealistic from a 3 month test cycle and proper pct. That’s not to say it can’t happen. But it’s unlikely.

Signs of high E2. Elevated blood pressure (this is caused by water retention, Erectile dysfunction, fatigue and a few others.

Heres the thing you can negate a lot of these side effects with a proper diet. Your gonna gain water weight on test E its a fact. Keeping sodium low will help keep it to minimum.

Basically after 4 weeks from your first pin see how you feel. For me the first 3-4 weeks of a blast are hard on my body as is until it gets used to the increased hormones and levels its self out. Your body is great at doing that without drugs people just don’t give it enough time and start taking AIs and end up feeling like shit for the whole cycle because they can’t get the ai dose right.

Heres another thing 10mg nolva per day keeps the gyno away. That has been preached quite a bit on here. So if your really freaked out about gyno just run some nolva during cycle but let that estrogen roam free bro

Bottom line nolva and adex wasn’t made for males I don’t care how harmless people say they are the least amount of added drugs besides the gear itself the better IMO

You could protect yourself with Nolvadex instead of an AI and not have to worry.

Thanks you guys. I agree less drugs the better. I think I’ll get nolvadex & adex on hand. So here’s the real question. What is better Test E or Test C?!?! They seem very similar? Sustanon 250 also sounds pretty impressive

Test e&c are essentially the same thing

Sus sucks mixed esters suck. Don’t buy them. Throw em away or give it away if u have it

1 Like

TestE or TestC makes no (real) difference…stay away from Sustanon.

Get whatever you can legit

I have purchased sustanon from pharmacy and there is nothing sucks with it

It is same as others no difference after few weeks kick in

Well this simply isnt true. Test e and c are essentially the same because both esters are almost identical

Sustanon is a combination of short and really long esters so yes there is big difference. Your blood levels wont be as steady with sis unless you pin on the short ester schedule of EOD. And you have to wait longer to start pct because of the long ester

Yeah I’m just cycling. So it sounds like sus wouldn’t be ideal for a single steady dose of test. I would love to run 16 weeks start low dose and possibly taper up. I wanna see really how big can I can get off just Test in 16 weeks… I’m 6’00” 200 I’ve been being a turd lately eating whatever. I’ve been 185 fairly lean before no steroids just from working very hard physically at work. I just know my body will respond very very well if I dose. I think I’ll cut hard naturally and get more leaned out naturally. I want my first actual good cycle to be insane for growth I’m gonna try to blow it out of the water. I still have months to get this cycle prepared

From what I understand HCG is like a miracle drug for PCT?

I’m in decent shape now being a physical laborer… considering Hershel Walker never lifted weights I’d consider myself healthy considering I’m conditioned to hard physical labor 7 days a week 12 hours a day. I have plans to not work next winter and dedicate it all strictly to training I want to see how big I can actually get in only 16 week cycle

Dont start low and taper up. There is absolutely no good reason to do this. The reason people use is “it gives me time to adjust” that’s BS your just prolonging the adjustment time by constantly forcing your body to adapt to increased levels. Start at what your gonna run and keep it there in 4-6 weeks you’ll be peaking then let the real gains begin

Certain YouTube videos will make you believe this. Personally I’m not sold on the stuff. I think it’s great for trt but I don’t think it has any place for soneone so blast a couple times a year.
Nolva pct at 40/40/20/20 is the wheel it doesn’t need reinventing… Yet

First cycle have fun with it. Eat like a horse and train hard just try to keep sodium low!

can you get the idea of releasing?

as days passes, cumulatively more testosterone is released as ester duration ends

so what you are saying is wrong

i did last injection at Sundays morning and took a blood test in Wednesday morning, total testosterone just came back fine 15.08 ng/ml : range 0.86 - 7.88 day 32

waiting free testosterone results too

If you can understand what I’m saying you shouldn’t be using steroids