Cycle for Strength

Hey guys, this is my 3rd cycle; wanted to know what to expect for size gains, strength gains, and the ability to retain strength gains post cycle.

10 week cycle
Sust 250 / 1000mgs a week
Deca 600mgs a week
Anadrol 50mgs a day
Prov 40mgs a day

PCT: HCG and Clomid.

I read to stear clear of Nolva on this cycle? And I’ve got Exemestane as well.

I’m expecting better than average Size and Strength gains and bloat kept on the low side. Sound about right?

[quote]TexasHolden wrote:
Hey guys, this is my 3rd cycle; wanted to know what to expect for size gains, strength gains, and the ability to retain strength gains post cycle. [/quote]

this depends entirely on your diet/training/sleep/quality of gear. it would be nice if we were guaranteed gains from the aas we took, but we are not.

[quote]TexasHolden wrote:
10 week cycle
Sust 250 / 1000mgs a week
Deca 600mgs a week
Anadrol 50mgs a day
Prov 40mgs a day

PCT: HCG and Clomid.

I read to stear clear of Nolva on this cycle? And I’ve got Exemestane as well.
[/quote]

sustanon should be pinned EOD at the very least as it has the propionate ester

i suppose you can run deca as long as sustanon as they both has the decanoate ester and will clear at the same time. however, deca lingers in your system for a very long time post cessation which is why i never recommend it until it’s for trt or for someone who b/c’s

hcg should be run during cycle, not during pct, it is suppressive to the hpta, and it is estrogenic

you will want to run aromasin at least 12.5mg ED

[quote]
I’m expecting better than average Size and Strength gains and bloat kept on the low side. Sound about right? [/quote]

you will have to define “better than average”… but as i said before, your results are determined by what you put into your training/diet/sleep etc…

your bloat will be determined by your ability to control your estrogen. However, deca and test both tend to cause water retention, but u will piss this out after u come off of them.

to retain strength as size gains, u again will have to have ur diet/training/sleep etc. in check

Take some liv 52. Anadrol is too toxic for liver.
My advice is to stay away from orals.

[quote]gigomoravac wrote:
My advice is to stay away from orals. [/quote]

while advising liver support is never a bad idea when using aas… 50mg of anadrol is not very damaging unless the OP is a heavy drinker/pain killer-abuser

i would be far more concerned about blood pressure from orals and injectables

Horrible first post… I was in a rush I apologize.

My Sus I was going to pin M,W,F,Sat I could do EoD.

Yeah, I’ve got my diet on lock. So I should be good there, my Training I’m working on a modified linear progression program which I guess I’ll find out how it works then, and sleep, 8 solid hours a knight M-F 10 hours Sat&Sun.

HCG, Yeah in my head I consider it PCT because I use it at the end of my cycle… I usually pin it ED on the last 4 weeks. Do you suggest differently Walkway?

Aromasin, Will do man! I though the Prov would be enough but I’ll use the Aromasin as well.

Thanks for the replies, gents.

hcg should be run during cycle and ended before pct

proviron is not an aromatase inhibitor

I would look into a dopamine antagonist as well. Hcg should be used during cycle, 250iu 2-3x a week stopping 4-5 days before pct

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]gigomoravac wrote:
My advice is to stay away from orals. [/quote]

while advising liver support is never a bad idea when using aas… 50mg of anadrol is not very damaging unless the OP is a heavy drinker/pain killer-abuser

i would be far more concerned about blood pressure from orals and injectables[/quote]

I`ve had bloods taken while on 150 mg per day of drol for 3 weeks prior…liver values were only slightly elevated. The stress on the liver is real, but way overblown. Liver support is always a good idea, and in hindsight i would never use that much drol again, i get better results with 75-100, but rarely if ever touch it anymore.