Cycle for Sprinter! Help!

Hey guys, I’m a sprinter looking at test prop for 14wks stacked with 6 weeks of stana at the end.

How do I combat competing whilst on PCT? Will it effect my 100m performance?

It might… More importantly though, I’m guessing this is drug tested competition since you’re competing during pct. Are you sure the drug testing doesn’t test for pct drugs? And how many weeks into your pct are you going to be when you compete?

Not being tested, but if I maintain my Cycle through the whole season il be on for like 25 weeks or more,
Not too keen on that, as I’ll shut down for agers and will get too heavy.

I’ll be about 3 weeks into PCT when I race. Then will have another big race 2 weeks later.

What would you do if you were me, could I take one small hit of Prop on race day to help my energy levels? Or will that reset my PCT?

Or is it worth stana only cycle 4 straight after PCT? Just after a bit of guidance.

Thanks again for your reply.

Or could I take a small hit of stana on Raceday

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
It might… More importantly though, I’m guessing this is drug tested competition since you’re competing during pct. Are you sure the drug testing doesn’t test for pct drugs? And how many weeks into your pct are you going to be when you compete?[/quote]

Not being tested, but if I maintain my Cycle through the whole season il be on for like 25 weeks or more,
Not too keen on that, as I’ll shut down for agers and will get too heavy.

I’ll be about 3 weeks into PCT when I race. Then will have another big race 2 weeks later.

What would you do if you were me, could I take one small hit of Prop on race day to help my energy levels? Or will that reset my PCT?

Or is it worth stana only cycle straight after PCT? Just after a bit of guidance.
Or could I hit a single small dose of stana just on race day?

Thanks again for your reply.

Don’t inject testosterone during PCT, or use any other steroid. Definitely don’t take winstrol by itself. That’s a horrible idea.

I feel like this is a poorly timed cycle. Either you should be done with PCT by the time you compete, or you should be on steroids during the competition. It’s very difficult to perform at your best during PCT, especially when you get to about week 3 or 4. These weeks are when my strength/performance is at its worst.

I almost never recommend this, but since you’re using prop anyway, you could potentially do the Bill Roberts 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off kind of thing, and do this all the way through your season. Read about that in the sticky in this forum. That might suit your goals better.

I would add some moderate dose halo in last 8 weeks. Take it one hour before training and competition

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
Don’t inject testosterone during PCT, or use any other steroid. Definitely don’t take winstrol by itself. That’s a horrible idea.

I feel like this is a poorly timed cycle. Either you should be done with PCT by the time you compete, or you should be on steroids during the competition. It’s very difficult to perform at your best during PCT, especially when you get to about week 3 or 4. These weeks are when my strength/performance is at its worst.

I almost never recommend this, but since you’re using prop anyway, you could potentially do the Bill Roberts 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off kind of thing, and do this all the way through your season. Read about that in the sticky in this forum. That might suit your goals better.[/quote]

Ok new plan, I can go on cycle up to my first race.
Week1-8. Small dose test prop EOD
week 2-8. Small dose stana
Then I race the next day.

Toremafiene for PCT 4 weeks

Then my big race 2 weeks after 4 week PCT? Would this suit better?

[quote]Grinaldi wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

I almost never recommend this, but since you’re using prop anyway, you could potentially do the Bill Roberts 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off kind of thing, and do this all the way through your season. Read about that in the sticky in this forum. That might suit your goals better.[/quote]

Ok new plan, I can go on cycle up to my first race.
Week1-8. Small dose test prop EOD
week 2-8. Small dose stana
Then I race the next day.

Toremafiene for PCT 4 weeks

Then my big race 2 weeks after 4 week PCT? Would this suit better?
[/quote]

I prefer this, yes. Read up on PCT to ensure you dose correctly. There are very good threads to go through on this site regarding this. Cycobushmaster and KSMan are good sources of advice.