T Nation

Cycle for Older Men

I am looking for a steroid cycle for older men (45). This will be my first cycle and I want minimal side affects.

What do you think about a t-enanthate / oxandrolon-combination?

morbusgravis

Morbus:

There is a ton of information on 1st cycles on this board and several others. Really depends on what your goals are. I am in my mid 40’s and found that I like Anavar for an oral, Prop, NPP for injects, I like the shorter esters, fast in , fast out. Tren is great but it makes me lethargic and it has a reputation for affecting the prostate, something I kind of worry about for us older guys. If your really worried about sides, spend the money for Primo, I hear it has minimal sides, I am debating on doing a Primo/VAR cycle or a Test/Tren cycle next time around.

I also think over 40’s need to do more cardio and watch the diet carefuly because fat gain seems to happen easier on cycle the older you are, at least for me.

Get some test (say 500 MG a week) and run it for 6-8 weeks, some anti E’s (Clomid/Nolva) and and an AI (Aromatase Inhibitor), plan your PCT and post the whole cycle here.

Test E is fine and Anavar would be a good kick start used at 40-60 MGS a day say for the first 3 or 4 weeks while the Test E kicks in. Make sure you understand the Post Cycle Therapy, it’s critically important, but especially so for the older guys. If you run the cycle 8 weeks plus, use HCG either during or the last 10 days and you will be much happier with the whole expierence. Good luck.

[quote]morbusgravis wrote:
I am looking for a steroid cycle for older men (45). This will be my first cycle and I want minimal side affects.

What do you think about a t-enanthate / oxandrolon-combination?

morbusgravis[/quote]