T Nation

Cycle for MMA

Hey,

I’m looking to embark on a AAS journey and would like some feedback. Sorry about the length of the post. I guess it is better to give more info than less.

Stats: 6-4, 220. I’ve lost 10lbs in the past 2 months. My calories are around 6500 a day and I follow Berardi’s Massive Eating principles. I’m starting to worry about looking more like Corey Hill than Cheik Congo.

My Goals: Improve lean mass, increase strength and MMA performance.

Training Info: Training to compete in MMA. I’m under the barbell 3x per week in a bastardised Westside Template, and training MMA 4 nights per week.

Previous AAS: A test only cycle 6 years ago which worked pretty well but that was more for bodybuilding where my goals have shifted to MMA.

I’ve done a fair bit of research and the cycle I am planning on going with is straight out of William Llewellyn’s Anabolics Review 2006, page 52.

Proviron, Deca and Winny (Cutting/Lean Mass)

Week Proviron Deca Winstrol

  1.                  200mg
    
  2.    50mg/day      200mg
    
  3.    50mg/day      200mg
    
  4.    50mg/day      200mg
    
  5.    50mg/day      200mg      20mg/day
    
  6.    50mg/day      200mg      20mg/day
    
  7.    50mg/day      200mg      20mg/day
    
  8.    50mg/day      200mg      20mg/day
    
  9.    50mg/day      200mg      20mg/day
    
  10.   50mg/day      200mg      20mg/day
    
  11.   50mg/day                 20mg/day
    

12-16 PCT: Clomid

  • I know Deca stays in the system for a long time but the association that I’m going in doesn’t test so it’s open slather. LOL.

Queston 1: Is there anyone who has done this type of cycle and what results did you get?

Q2: Are there better cycles out there for my sporting performance enhancement? If so, a link would be greatly appreciated.

Q3: Is my PCT alright? The book said nothing in regards to it for that cycle. What are people’s thoughts?

I’m a competitive judoka/kickboxer/grappler and my body was a bag of scar-tissue and aching muscles before this (first-time) cycle. Right now I’m into my 8th week of testosterone enanthate at 500 mg/week, and it’s been the best thing I’ve done for my training in years. The recovery benefits alone are worth it. I’ve been training 2x a day, 3-4 hours, and every day I wake up fresh and ready to go. The strength gains, MAJOR libido boost, and a better mood are also very nice too.

However, if you just want strength, the deca or winny will make you strong as fuck. My training partner has been on both over the last few months and it is VERY noticable. I outweigh him by 20 lbs. and he grinds me into the mat.
I’ve also observed that tren turns people into Wanderlei Silva, lol!

[quote]Jelly Roll wrote:
I’m a competitive judoka/kickboxer/grappler and my body was a bag of scar-tissue and aching muscles before this (first-time) cycle. Right now I’m into my 8th week of testosterone enanthate at 500 mg/week, and it’s been the best thing I’ve done for my training in years. The recovery benefits alone are worth it. I’ve been training 2x a day, 3-4 hours, and every day I wake up fresh and ready to go. The strength gains, MAJOR libido boost, and a better mood are also very nice too.

However, if you just want strength, the deca or winny will make you strong as fuck. My training partner has been on both over the last few months and it is VERY noticable. I outweigh him by 20 lbs. and he grinds me into the mat.
I’ve also observed that tren turns people into Wanderlei Silva, lol!
[/quote]

That’s been the big thing. Waking up every morning and feeling like a truck hit me has severly decreased my training ability. It’s a juggling act anyway.

“Bulk” up, or lean out… which one is it?

[quote]Contrl wrote:
“Bulk” up, or lean out… which one is it?[/quote]

Improve performance. Any adding of mass would just be a bonus.

Watch out if you have the gene for hair loss, this could be kind of brutal if you do. And also, the winstrol deca combo might will dry out your joints a lot which may be a pain when wrestling, so drink lots of water when you’re on. Overall should be a good cycle for tons of strength and speed.

Pretty sure deca is actually good for the joints. That’s why it’s the most popular steroid in MMA.

[quote]De sleeplijn wrote:
Contrl wrote:
“Bulk” up, or lean out… which one is it?

Improve performance. Any adding of mass would just be a bonus.[/quote]

Ok, i think you should do the MMA and sports steroid, if your in mma and want to juice. Therefore Use EQ and stack it with your test. Equipoise gives solid more permanent gains, and the main benefits are it stimulates the release of erythropoeitin in the kidneys, therefore resulting in increased red blood cells in the blood, which results in a major increase in stamina. Also increases your appetite so you can eat alot more.

[quote]T234 wrote:
Pretty sure deca is actually good for the joints. That’s why it’s the most popular steroid in MMA. [/quote]

Yeah it does help, I did a deca/winny cycle when i was boxing and i could really feel it until i upped my water intake and glucosamine massively.