Cycle for Grappler

Hey guys. Im prepare for grappling national tournament, so i need a tip with 2nd cycle.
1rst was test Prop/masteron 50mg EOD. But i still got feeling that i dont got strong recovery. i practice Monday, wednesday and friday with 2 training each day(morning strength and conditioning, and evening grappling train) and tuesday,thursday with only morning grappling training. so what should i choose for more increase recovery,strength and endurence.
High 177sm
Weight 80kg

What exactly is your question? You just want someone to say “hey do this cycle”? Thats not how it works. You do some research which includes reading. You know left to right, top to bottom, group words together to make a sentence. Then come pack with a proposed cycle for members to make adjustments.

You dont got strong recovery? What exactly does this mean?.. Explain. What was your exact cycle you did including your weekly dosages, ancillaries and PCT.

How old are you? Years of training?

You see all these question marks.

P.S. Learn how to fucking write. People won’t be as willing to help you when you sound like a 8 y/o in your post.

[quote]Steez wrote:
P.S. Learn how to fucking write. People won’t be as willing to help you when you sound like a 8 y/o in your post.[/quote]

English probably isn’t his first language, dick.

I think a cycle of just test is probably all you would need based on your sport and desired effects (improved recovery, endurance, and strength). Food, sleep, and stress play a huge role in your overall recovery though, so running test isn’t going to magically fix everything. You probably need to do more research regarding AIs and PCT

[quote]Paulaner6947 wrote:

[quote]Steez wrote:
P.S. Learn how to fucking write. People won’t be as willing to help you when you sound like a 8 y/o in your post.[/quote]

English probably isn’t his first language, dick.

[/quote]

Perhaps. I’m not about to give him the benefit of the doubt just yet. We’ll see how this plays out.

yeah you right. english its not my 1rst lenguage.
as i said my 1rst cycle was test propionate 50mg and masteron 50 mg every other day. i dont recover all the time after training(dont know how to explain) =). some times i felt very tired. thanks you for understanding my bad english =)

well, do you have to worry about staying within a weight class, or passing a drug test?

[quote]sweetqa wrote:
yeah you right. english its not my 1rst lenguage. thanks you for understanding my bad english =)[/quote]

My bad OP. Now I do feel like an asshole. Apologies.

Proceed…

Most guys on here won’t be able to help you. They know how to pack on mass, but don’t understand the demands of something like grappling. You probably won’t like my answers though. It would be helpful to know your age and experience level.

First, you need to eat and sleep enough. AAS helps recover, but you still need to get your ducks in a row. With your training schedule it will be tough. Bodybuilders can eat every 2 hours because they generally don’t have to do anything, but training on a full stomach isn’t going to work, so plan meals as best you can. Naps in between double training sessions.

Just because you are using doesn’t mean you won’t get tired, sorry bro. Your choice of prop was a good one IMO. You don’t want alot of bloat. Some say winny helps with cardio, but I wasn’t impressed. Some guys use low dose hgh for recovery.

I also suggest modulating your training so not every session is sparring. Sometimes it is ok just to drill.

i training in grappling something under 4 years. in december i get 3rd place in national bjj open championship. but i whant more.
i dont have any problems with sleep and eat. i sleep 8-9 hours in the night and 2 hours between training sessions. i very interestet about EQ and halo but i dont know how to use it and doest it works well

I think you will be pretty disappointed with your results the way you are looking at things. You have taken a very low dose of test and are already looking for the next magic bullet drug. Your expectations are what you might see with a moderate or more dose of test, hgh and sometimes guys even use EPO. You are talking a pretty serious commitment of time, money and health risks.