T Nation

Cycle for Apollo/Frank Zane Want to Be

Greeting all,

I’ll try to provide the outlined info so you can help me plan the best way forward. I’m a male in my mid 40s. I lifted between age 13 to 32, then stopped due to getting hitched blah blah blah, gained 60 lbs and just over a year ago, lost 60 lbs and look/feel great.

In college I experiment a bit with equipment for about 6 months. All orals, this was back in the early 80s. I’m currently 5 foot 8.5 inches tall, weightin about 190 lbs, with a BF or 12%.

My goals may seem a bit “odd” to some of you, so I’m expecting some comments on why I’m going down this route. To begin with, my goals include to look more like a Frank Zane or as I like to refer, the Apollo look. I have no desire to be the Hulk. My arms are already good size, it’s my abs that I want to work on…as in a six pack. Secondly, I’m trying to minimize any liver toxicity. And 3rd, I’m expecting a backwash on this, I need to prolong the span of time that my current hord of equipment will last me.

I live in a very very strict and controlled environment. So what I have to work with is ALL that I will have access to for the next 3 years. So please keep this in mind, in a perfect world I’d do things differently, but this is ALL that I have to work with. So appreciate insights on how BEST to use the equipment I have based on my goal of looking like Frank Zane, keeping liver healthy and with no access to additional equipment.

I do however have access to any off the shelf supplements like whey/creatine etc.

Equipment:
400 Clen pills - plan is to take two a day for 2 weeks at a time during the time period when I’m not taking roids. Purpose is to try and keep BF down.

1500 Dianabol 10mgs each - plan on taking 30 mgs a day on work out days, nothing on days when I don’t work out.

100 Androl 50 mgs - plan on taking 1 pill for 4 weeks, with 4 weeks off. On days when not working out, then I won’t take one

I change my routine every 6 weeks. Sometimes I work out on 3 consecutive days, then take one day off. Othertimes, I work 2 split routines and take the 3rd day off.

I eat very strict and I don’t drink booze.

So here is what I’m thinking.

Cycle 1 (D-bol cycle), 6 weeks on Dianabol, 30 mgs a day then 3 weeks off. Work outs are 3 days on, 1 day off. Don’t take d-bol on day off.
Cycle 2 (Clen cycle), during the 3 weeks off, on week 2, I start taking the Clen, two pills a day for 2 weeks
Cycle 3, (A-bomb cycle), 4 weeks on Androl, 50 mgs a day, 4 weeks off. Work out 3 days on, 1 day off. Don’t take Abomb on day off.
Repeat 3 cycles above until run out of each. A bombs will last 3.5 cycles, D-bol will last approx 9 cycles, and Clen will last 7 cycles.
When Clen/Abombs dry up, will stick with Cycle 1 for duration of D bols. With the above schedule should take me to aobut Nov 2015.

Again, I can’t buy anymore equipment, just take my word on it. So with this cycle, what can I expect. Is there a better way? Open to suggestions and many thanks!

You want to look like Frank Zane, not get huge, and keep your liver healthy. This is what you’ve come up with? Back to back pulsing oral only cycles with a clenbuterol bridge and no mention of an AI or a PCT?

You need to do more research.

Ok, I knew this would happen, but I DID try to make my point. Due to the nature of what I do/where I live I do NOT have access to anything but the equipment I listed. I know this is hard to believe, as one may think it is due to money or finding a source. That is NOT the case.

Again, you have to factor in that this is all I have to work with, no PCT, no AI, no injections…no…no…no. If there is anything over the counter that I could use, such as milk thistle that I can get. I’m asking for help on the best method to utilize what I have to work with. Thanks.

Gynecomastia is often a concern during treatment, and may present itself quite early into a cycle (particularly when higher doses are used). At the same time water retention can become a problem, causing a notable loss of muscle definition as both subcutaneous water retention and fat levels build…bottom line, you won’t look like Zane.

If you can’t do it properly, DONT DO IT.

sonnyp…thanks you for the feedback. If you look at the dosage I’m thinking about, I think you’d see they are low by most standards. So it doesn’t seem that it would be a problem. But I do understand the potential water retention. Thanks for the heads up.

You couldn’t make this stuff up. Steroid Bloopers Thread material for sure

this is just awful. You’d be better off doing no cycle at all.

I’m not trying to be rude or flame you, but without access to injectables, or at the very least PCT, then there is no point in you cycling.

Ok Thanks. I’ll just flush what I have down the toliet.

[quote]ApolloZane wrote:
Ok Thanks. I’ll just flush what I have down the toliet. [/quote]

I don’t think I’d go quite that far. Just keep it in a cupboard til you can get your hands on some test and, most importantly, PCT.

Stuff has a shelf life of years.

as a slight aside, I do think it’s funny that Carl Weathers and Frank Zane are being mentioned like “Oh I’m not looking to get huge, just as big as Apollo/Frank Zane.”

Frank Zane was like 5’ 8", 190lbs on stage with an 18" arm. Is that easy to get to? Not huge? I don’t think so.

Carl Weathers was an NFL linebacker, and was a ripped 200lbs as well.

When did physiques like this become small or easily attainable with a weaksauce, oral only cycle of dbol, adrol and clen? Lol. Sure they’re not as big as the mass monsters of today, but it is still an EXCEPTIONAL physique.

I dunno, kids these days…

^^^^^
I get excited when you post on these type of threads.
Tell it how it is

Funny, first time in a couple decades Ive been referred to as a kid. Thanks…I think. If you saw the latest M&F survey, more “kids” want to be the Rock than Zane. I see it as most “kids” want to impress other males than females. If you read up on what normal females like, many see over muscular guys as freaks. Brad Pitt in the Fighter, lean and musclar is what a lot of women like. Notice I used the key words of many and a lot. Not absolutes.

Like my grand daddy used to say, somepeople would complain if they got hung by a new rope.

You’re asking about doing a 6 week on, 3 week off, 4 week on, 4 week off repeat cycle for pretty much 3 years, with no AI, no PCT, and all orals, only because you have no way of getting anything else. Judging by your armed forces location, if true, then i’d imagine you have some pretty good diet resources, and cardio resources. USE THEM. Clen 2 on 2 off will work plenty. The best way to use your products, is by not using them. Or just go ahead, use everything, but only do like 12 months worth, let everything crash, get a blood test while on the submarine or wherever you are and get T prescribed to you so you can do it properly.

[quote]ApolloZane wrote:
Funny, first time in a couple decades Ive been referred to as a kid. Thanks…I think. If you saw the latest M&F survey, more “kids” want to be the Rock than Zane. I see it as most “kids” want to impress other males than females. If you read up on what normal females like, many see over muscular guys as freaks. Brad Pitt in the Fighter, lean and musclar is what a lot of women like. Notice I used the key words of many and a lot. Not absolutes.

Like my grand daddy used to say, somepeople would complain if they got hung by a new rope. [/quote]

Actually we don’t read Muscle & Fiction around here, that shits for ignorant wanna be’s who have low self esteem, image problems and have no clue how to find proper training programs and information . As for what kids think we couldn’t give a dying dogs pecker what they like or who they want to impress as they are untrained, undisciplined little stumps of unproven spindly back bone. I do not spend my day reading up on what women like either. We our Alpha’s! (notice the key word)

Lions do not concern themselves with the opinions of lambs.

Oh and as for your original post, its dumb, not thought out and sad. Please remove your location as Armed Forces as you are making the rest of us look bad!

Later, Popeye

[quote]ApolloZane wrote:

Like my grand daddy used to say, somepeople would complain if they got hung by a new rope. [/quote]

meh, the people lifting weights to impress anybody except themselves generally don’t last.

I’m not trying to belittle your goals, looking like Zane or Weathers in Rocky is a fine goal, I just think it’s funny how you said it. It was like saying “I don’t want to be as fast as Usain Bolt, I just wanna be as fast as Linford Christie.”

see what I mean?

smalsh…Thanks for the feedback. You are very insightful.
rds…I realize you are both trying to be helpful and also keep it real. I of course realize I won’t become zane or weathers, but that is the body type that is my goal. Thank you again for your feedback
Popeye…what can I say, I’m sorry my mere existence causes you discomfort.