Cycle for a Fellow with Bipolar

I have been lurking for quite a while, and I am excited to be here, Enough BS…

10 week cycle:

Test E 250mg 2x weekly
Tren E 150mg 2x weekly or Tren A 50mg EOD- Not so sure about the half life of both any advice which one is better for my bipolar

I have Arimidex
I have Clomid
Can get HCG

Goals complete body recomp, want to look great (beastly) by next summer.

About me (please dont skip): I have extensive schooling in human biology/Cell Phys, ect. I understand Macros and nutrition, though I am picking up more at school. I have access to very cheap blood work, Free EKG, Body Fat Calipers, and a few other goodies. I am in Chiropractic school, and am also picking up a masters in human performance. Now the VERY important part, I have Bipolar 1. meaning I fluctuate multiple times a day between depressed and then Manic, but I can also experience months on end of extreme mania or depression. I hear things that arent real like someone screaming very rarely, no one talking to me lol. I know how to control these with medications, and if shit gets crazy I have major tranquilizers on hand and get more from my Doc, or other drugs. As you well know depression causes Cortisol release destroys muscle, decreases motivation and such. I want my powerful body back, I know how to train hard. I don’t give a fuck about Libido, I just want balls to come back. and then cycle again.

Does anyone have any experience about bipolar and AS? I have been honest about my illness, and although I am new I would appreciate help.

Also because I am a student I don’t want to get busted, could screw up my financial and.

Yes trenbolone will be good for your bipolar. Take with halo and cheque drops for extra therapeutic value.

Thanks for the advice! i should add for others, I don’t get angry. So I’m not too worried about that. I was thinking of Tren A in case I can’t handle it, that way it gets out of my system faster. Like I said if it gets bad I am totally prepared. Drive to school take meds walk around like a zombie lol… I have to admit Im not too sure about Halo. I will read about it, but any extra info would be awesome :wink:

[quote]Androgenoid wrote:
Yes trenbolone will be good for your bipolar. Take with halo and cheque drops for extra therapeutic value.[/quote]
x2

Nobody can be this dumb.

[quote]Dr.Cooper wrote:
I have been lurking for quite a while, and I am excited to be here, [/quote]
^Probably just manic. Who the fuck gets excited to be on a steroid forum?

In case you didn’t read, I have a B.S. in human biology… I have taken psychology at advanced classes and multiple other classes that would be applicable to this situation, such as (just to make a point) pharmacology. I know my bipolar and I control it. I understand the sides of Tren, thus the Tren A. I do not appreciate your rude comments. I asked for people who have some experience with bipolar, perhaps themselves or perhaps a someone they are very close to who has bipolar and has used tren.

So unless you have first hand knowledge or have more education than I do, bachelors degree, working on masters and a doctorate degree simultaneously. I’m not trying to toot my own horn here, but please don’t just post inadequate rude comments. If you don’t agree that is great! Please post helpful information.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Dr.Cooper wrote:
I have been lurking for quite a while, and I am excited to be here, [/quote]
^Probably just manic. Who the fuck gets excited to be on a steroid forum?[/quote]

Someone who likes learning new info LOL…

[quote]Dr.Cooper wrote:
In case you didn’t read, I have a B.S. in human biology… I have taken psychology at advanced classes and multiple other classes that would be applicable to this situation, such as (just to make a point) pharmacology. I know my bipolar and I control it. I understand the sides of Tren, thus the Tren A. I do not appreciate your rude comments. I asked for people who have some experience with bipolar, perhaps themselves or perhaps a someone they are very close to who has bipolar and has used tren.

So unless you have first hand knowledge or have more education than I do, bachelors degree, working on masters and a doctorate degree simultaneously. I’m not trying to toot my own horn here, but please don’t just post inadequate rude comments. If you don’t agree that is great! Please post helpful information. [/quote]

So, if you are so smart, you would know that comments cannot be either adequate or inadequate, they are what they are. You’re personifying a comment, which has no place in a discussion. I also have a Bachelor’s Degree, and a Master’s, and a Master’s of Fine Arts, so get off your high horse and listen to the suggestions.

There’s a lot of smart fuckers here that can help you. But, if you think your’re the smartest man in the room, then get out and figure it out yourself.

I couldn’t resist the troll bait…

I have a few degrees/advanced degrees under my belt, and it doesn’t stop me from seeking advice from people on this forum with actual experience. I do so without qualifying their input based on what level of conventional education they have achieved, most of them have practical experience that I don’t. I’ve learned far more from people who were “less educated” than from people who were “more educated” than I.

Also, If you really have such a strong understanding of human biology and especially psychology you should probably realize that going on a forum looking for answers probably won’t help you.

I have an LLB. You are in chiropractic school.

“Masters in human performance”? Lol

The last guy here(great fellow btw) with bipolar relapsed back to his heroin addiction and in his last post here, he explicitly warned users with this illness not to use tren.

Hey everyone, some more information about me I appreciate the info given about the Bipolar guy who relapsed on Tren. I don’t have any addictions, don’t drink etc. But I see your point :slight_smile: I spent some of my free time looking, and tren and mood disorders seems to be a mixed bag. Works for some not for others.

So I did more reading and Bill Roberts suggests a safer way to get similar results to regular tren doses.

Bill Roberts: Another use of Masteron which has become more common lately is combination with trenbolone. Unlike combination with Dianabol or Anadrol, there is only an additive effect, not a synergistic effect. However, including Masteron allows a lower trenbolone dosage while achieving very similar or equal physique benefit with less potential for trenbolone-specific side effects of night-sweats, increased tendency to aggression, and/or insomnia.

What do you guys think?

[quote]dt79 wrote:
I have an LLB. You are in chiropractic school.

“Masters in human performance”? Lol [/quote]

MS in Fitness and Human Performance, my bad.

I never said I was the smartest guy in the room, I’m new so people don’t know me. My bad if I said something insulting to you.

[quote]Dr.Cooper wrote:
I never said I was the smartest guy in the room, I’m new so people don’t know me. My bad if I said something insulting to you.[/quote]

I’m not the smartest guy in the room either. I ran Tren for my first cycle too. 75mg ED. That’s equivalent to over two and a half grams of test. I was running test too of course and Anadrol. As far as psychological sides everyone is different. The only “sides” I get from Tren are an immense feeling of well being.

The higher androgenic rating a compound has the more I like it. But someone else may take less than half that much Tren and turn into a raging beast or a paranoid wreck. You won’t know till you try it. If you’re smarter than me then you’ll probably start with a lot less if any at all to see how it effects you.

Not going to go further into this. People don’t listen.

Just use your common sense. You have bipolar, periods of ups and downs due to chemical imbalances in the brain that you control with medication.

You want to cycle steroids.

He’s a smart guy. He knows what he’s doing.