Cycle for a 17 Year Old Baseball Player?

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:

If at 17, your ‘friend’ has the possibility of providing a decent standard of living through baseball in his adult years,

Bushy

Take this from a former high school athlete who went through the recruiting process.

At the stated level, there is no chance in hell for what I quoted above. And steroids deffinitely won’t get you there.[/quote]

this is untrue.

from someone who went through the recruiting process, played 4 years of NAIA ball, and played in a college world series. the heirarchy is more like …

D1
D2 = NAIA
NJCAA
D3

top programs at every level have studs. period.

we personally spanked D2 teams and only lost to other NAIA programs. D1 programs in the area were absolute shit, and we would have crushed them easily, but the top level programs we would not compete with due to their depth. for every stud we have at a position, they have 3 of the same calibre backing up at that position, and overall the talent level would be higher at some positions.

we had 3 guys from my 4 years who have played MLB, 1 of whom is still active at AAA. Plenty of D3 players get drafted their junior year. Talent is present at every level. However, only top programs at the D3, 2 and NAIA level produce pro level talent. But to say there is no chance of coming out of a D3 program and making it to the minors and possibly MLB is simply incorrect.

steroids do help more than most people are willing to give credit for. they won’t make you a star, but they will enhance performance and give a significant edge to an already talented player.

bottom line…17 is too young for steroids! He’s better off going to a juco and trying to transfer to a bigger program after 2 years if he is not being recruited by top 25 programs at D2, D3 or NAIA levels. That means working his ass off.

[quote]juice20jd wrote:
GetSwole wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:

If at 17, your ‘friend’ has the possibility of providing a decent standard of living through baseball in his adult years,

Bushy

Take this from a former high school athlete who went through the recruiting process.

At the stated level, there is no chance in hell for what I quoted above. And steroids deffinitely won’t get you there.

this is untrue.

from someone who went through the recruiting process, played 4 years of NAIA ball, and played in a college world series. the heirarchy is more like …

D1
D2 = NAIA
NJCAA
D3

top programs at every level have studs. period.

we personally spanked D2 teams and only lost to other NAIA programs. D1 programs in the area were absolute shit, and we would have crushed them easily, but the top level programs we would not compete with due to their depth. for every stud we have at a position, they have 3 of the same calibre backing up at that position, and overall the talent level would be higher at some positions.

we had 3 guys from my 4 years who have played MLB, 1 of whom is still active at AAA. Plenty of D3 players get drafted their junior year. Talent is present at every level. However, only top programs at the D3, 2 and NAIA level produce pro level talent. But to say there is no chance of coming out of a D3 program and making it to the minors and possibly MLB is simply incorrect.

steroids do help more than most people are willing to give credit for. they won’t make you a star, but they will enhance performance and give a significant edge to an already talented player.

bottom line…17 is too young for steroids! He’s better off going to a juco and trying to transfer to a bigger program after 2 years if he is not being recruited by top 25 programs at D2, D3 or NAIA levels. That means working his ass off.

[/quote]

Every level has players who can play and studs… what the point of redshirting at d1 level and not playing till senior year and draft and follow exists its just 10 months shorter follow now… anyway thats totally different, i think i agree witht he guy who said id probably be back on cuz id think id need em so at least for now im gonna keep er clean…

just outta interest what stack would you recommend and why (the science behind it all)

[quote]manup wrote:

just outta interest what stack would you recommend and why (the science behind it all) [/quote]

You’re not going to get anything asking vague ass questions like that. You’re going to have to do some research for yourself. Actually scratch that, most of the research.

[quote]Defekt wrote:
manup wrote:

just outta interest what stack would you recommend and why (the science behind it all)

You’re not going to get anything asking vague ass questions like that. You’re going to have to do some research for yourself. Actually scratch that, most of the research. [/quote]

Scratch that, all of the research. Then come here with a plan, and ask us for slight alteration advice.

Hint: for your application, research especiallly a Test+Winny combo. Good beginner cycle, especially for atheltes.
Don’t forget to know all about PCT when you come back, as we will be quizzing you. :smiley:

Guess baseball is alot different than football at the lower levels then.

I guess my bad for assuming, lower level football is like high school.

make no mistake. D1 programs have consistently higher, and the highest talent level with lots of depth on the roster.

but top programs at the lower levels produce pro level talent regularly and should not be looked down on. i personally know and have played against numerous guys who were drafted, or signed as non drafted FA’s from D2, D3 and NAIA programs, as well as JUCO.

anyways that is all off topic. at 17 stay away from the AAS. get a strength and conditioning coach and surround yourself with the best mentors possible. then work your butt off.

I guess the meetings with congress havent helped much lolz

I wouldnt do it.

17 year-old ball player needs to develop skills. Steroids do not teach skills.

I have never seen a teen aged baseball player who would benefit from steroids.

bat on ball. glove on ball. eye on ball.

Even considering the thought that being bigger and stronger is a benefit in rookie league, or lower ball is absolute stupidity.

[quote]manup wrote:
So say I know a 17 year old baseball player entering his senior year offseason. He has offers to play college ball and if all goes well he will be at a minimum of div 3 level.
[/quote]

Listen, this question was only going to get one response on this board with all these self-righteous a-holes here. And that would be no, don’t do it, you will stop growing, you will fuck up your kidneys and liver ect,ect,ect. They will tell you to wait until you are 25-30 forgetting that by that time your baseball career will be over.

You have a better reason then any of these guys to use no matter your age. Why the F are they using? To walk down the beach and look good or to flex in the mirror at the gym to impress their friends. It is damn hard to play college sports, even D3 and you can get drafted from d3. I went to an NAIA college that had a very good baseball team and many of the players got drafted. A friend of mine on the team was a relief pitcher. He could throw 85-88. He did a cycle of d-bol and his fastball went up to 92-95(no joke) and he was drafted by the Florida Marlins just because of his velocity.

If I were you I would go ahead and do a cycle of something over the summer that was easy on your system. Just some simple test cyp or enenthate at say 400-500mgs a week with some arimidex to stem any gyno. Believe me you will not have any adverse reactions to such a cycle but you will benefit greatly.

I do not believe high school test but you may want to find out the testing policy of the college you are looking at. You do not want to go in there and test positive. The people on here are not looking to give good, sensible info. They are all just as bad as the fear mongrels that would have you believe that a cycle of steroids will kill you period.

You would be better off looking elsewhere for info. Like by yourself, online. There is so much info out there.

Geez.

[quote]joeblow wrote:
manup wrote:
So say I know a 17 year old baseball player entering his senior year offseason. He has offers to play college ball and if all goes well he will be at a minimum of div 3 level.

Listen, this question was only going to get one response on this board with all these self-righteous a-holes here. And that would be no, don’t do it, you will stop growing, you will fuck up your kidneys and liver ect,ect,ect. They will tell you to wait until you are 25-30 forgetting that by that time your baseball career will be over.

You have a better reason then any of these guys to use no matter your age. Why the F are they using? To walk down the beach and look good or to flex in the mirror at the gym to impress their friends. It is damn hard to play college sports, even D3 and you can get drafted from d3. I went to an NAIA college that had a very good baseball team and many of the players got drafted. A friend of mine on the team was a relief pitcher. He could throw 85-88. He did a cycle of d-bol and his fastball went up to 92-95(no joke) and he was drafted by the Florida Marlins just because of his velocity.

If I were you I would go ahead and do a cycle of something over the summer that was easy on your system. Just some simple test cyp or enenthate at say 400-500mgs a week with some arimidex to stem any gyno. Believe me you will not have any adverse reactions to such a cycle but you will benefit greatly.

I do not believe high school test but you may want to find out the testing policy of the college you are looking at. You do not want to go in there and test positive. The people on here are not looking to give good, sensible info. They are all just as bad as the fear mongrels that would have you believe that a cycle of steroids will kill you period.

You would be better off looking elsewhere for info. Like by yourself, online. There is so much info out there.
[/quote]

State of Texas is starting to test.

But really? A young baseball prospect juicing? What the fuck for? AAS does nothing to improve on the basic skills. Nothing.

Baseball is not the same as football. I could see a young, promising football player benefiting from some AAS usage - bit never a baseball prospect.

It only helps those who already possess a high level skill set.

Bonds was already a HOFer for his hitting and fielding before the AAS thing hit him. If you can’t hit the curve, the slider, or a high 90’s fastball - juicing won’t help you one damn bit.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
If you can’t hit the curve, the slider, or a high 90’s fastball - juicing won’t help you one damn bit.
[/quote]

end of thread, unless you can do all that already.