Cycle Fine Tuning

Hi guys,

I am in the second week of this cycle:

Sustanon 250 250mg EOD
Tren E (200mg/ml) 140mg EOD
Win 50mg ED (oral)

I plan to do it for 8 to 10 weeks. From what I previously read, it seems to be a pretty good cycle but, you know, sometimes, more you read more you struggle. So, I am wondering if it is optimal in term of dosing and frequency. My goals are to cut while gaining a maximum amount of lean mass. This is my 6th cycles.

So far, too soon to see results but I feel that my muscle are very hard and full, I have a great painful pump at the gym and I sweat more than a pig, I look like the guy doing cardio interval training for hours on a spinner bike while I lift…

Since I am TRT, I plan, as PCT to taper the Sust and then to switch to Androgel.

Thanks in advance for your help !

Are you running an AI? How long are you planning on using the winstrol and tren?

I plan to run Win and Tren for 10 weeks. I don’t use an AI but I have in hand Letrozol and a SERM (Nolvadex) that I can use if needed.

Letro is an AI, although it can be tough on the libido. You may consider using a’dex instead.

I don’t suggest running the winstrol longer then six weeks. It’s pretty harsh on the liver.

Since you’re on TRT, why not stop the sustanon week ten and just pick up with your TRT regimen on week 11? I don’t see a need to taper off it.

Ok, Thanks. So I assume that the cycle is pretty good this way.

One quick question: when you say that Letro (or any other gear in general) can be tough on libido, does that mean that I will not be in the mood of having sex or is it more that I will not be able to have an erection?

[quote]heretorock wrote:

One quick question: when you say that Letro (or any other gear in general) can be tough on libido, does that mean that I will not be in the mood of having sex or is it more that I will not be able to have an erection?[/quote]

libido = sex drive (mood, desire)

ED = can’t get an erection.

if you aren’t horny, it may be difficult to pop wood when you need to.

[quote]kayveeay wrote:

[quote]heretorock wrote:

One quick question: when you say that Letro (or any other gear in general) can be tough on libido, does that mean that I will not be in the mood of having sex or is it more that I will not be able to have an erection?[/quote]

libido = sex drive (mood, desire)

ED = can’t get an erection.

if you aren’t horny, it may be difficult to pop wood when you need to.
[/quote]

This is what I thought.