Cycle, Extension, PCT. Any Advice?

hi guys,
I am new to this forum, but I am glad I am now part of it.

actually I am seeking advice from all of you guys out there.

I am 36 , 90 kg(now on a cycle)
170 cm height

this is my second cycle so far. I have been in bodybuilding for about a year and a half now.

my cycle is planned like this:

week 1-6: Test E 500ml/week + HCG 300mg/ml Twice/week + 40 mg Dianabol/day + Femara 1/4 pill EOD
Week 7-10: Test E 500ml/week + HCG 250mg/ml 3Times/week + Femara 1/4 pill EOD
week 11-12: off Testo - only HCG 250mg/ml 3Times / week

week 13-16: PCT Nolva (40-40-20-20)/day + Comid (100-100-50-50)/day

=================================
I am in week 7 right now.
do I need to make any changes to the rest of the cycle or my pct?
is 4 weeks of PCT enough to get me back on track?

I was thinking of starting a cutting cycle immediately after week 10 and add some cutting steroids and have 1 PCT for both.

Can I do that?
if yes, what are the best cutting steroids I can use and at what dosages/ for how many weeks?
will I need to extend my PCT or change it in any way?

thanks for the advice in advance

come on guys. 48 views and not a single reply???

Most guys are not going to reply simply because a serious lack of planning and utter trollness on your part.

this is my second cycle so far. I have been in bodybuilding for about a year and a half now. This is like buying an airplane because you take two vacations a year. Wow 1.5 years of BB and your on your 2nd cycle, nothing like putting time and hard work in.

do I need to make any changes to the rest of the cycle or my pct? Should have researched and figured that out before week 7, huh?

is 4 weeks of PCT enough to get me back on track? Was it enough last time? We cant asses how susceptible you are to shut down over the inter web!

if yes, what are the best cutting steroids I can use and at what dosages/ for how many weeks?
will I need to extend my PCT or change it in any way? So basically you want someone to pick the gear you need, adjust your doses and basically plan your cycle out for you? This could all be done with a little research on your part. We could all hold hands, chant and do your workouts for you as well.

“Cutting” is 90% diet and training not particular drugs. Yes there are compounds that aid cutting when shooting for extremely low BF% but to the 99.99999% of guys who will never even be in the same room as a “stage” these drugs really have no place.

tattoo’d’popeye

i only asked for advice not sarcasm. if u can give, then thank you. if all u have is making fun of others. so pls keep it.

popeye hit it right on the nose. Do your own homework

If you think I was just making fun of you, Im sorry but grow thicker skin.

There has been 130 something views on your thread. 50 of those people are probably experienced AAS users and at least 10 are highly experienced users (as in decades of training w/AAS).

Yet still no replies to your situation?

Im a dick, I get that a lot, but what I said still holds true. If you had posted your current cycle along with your “cutting” cycle laid out and then asked whats the best way to go about this? They responses and help you would have received would have gone much better for you.

Thanks Tattoo,

I am sorry too if i have been hard on you.

but as u said, ‘experienced AAS’. They did not get this experience over night. they must have read / heard and sought advice from others. i am still a novice, yes. that’s why i tried to reach out for advice on the issue.

thanks anyway