T Nation

Cycle: Epi, Tren, 1-T, Clomid

Looking for thoughts on my cycle coming up in july.
I have 2 bottles of epistane, 90 caps tren at 30mg, two bottles of transdermal 1-t.

Week1 & 2
30mg epi
60mg tren
5squirts 1-t

week3
30mg epi
90mg tren
5squirts 1-t

week4
30mg epi
90mg tren
5squirts 1-t

week 5
30mg epi
5squirts epi

On cycle will have Cycle assist (tons of liver support)

PCT will be Clomid im thinking since tren is a progesterone agent, and a form of test booster, maybe diesel test.

Tren is short for trenbolone. That is clearly not what you are using so please be more clear.

What does ‘tren being a progesterone agent’ have anything to do with the decision to use Clomid for PCT? Elaborate.

May want to give us stats and cycle history if you want to be taken seriously.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Tren is short for trenbolone. That is clearly not what you are using so please be more clear.

What does ‘tren being a progesterone agent’ have anything to do with the decision to use Clomid for PCT? Elaborate.

May want to give us stats and cycle history if you want to be taken seriously. [/quote]

Why bother Bonez? Episs and trenbuterolmetholone users are everywhere. Crack and designer steroids are an epidemic.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

May want to give us stats and cycle history if you want to be taken seriously. [/quote]

He should definitely be clearer with terminology, particularly given the fact that this isn’t a PH/designer-focused forum. I’m guessing though that he’s going with trenadrol or something of that ilk. Something with a questionable formulation, no doubt.

I’m also going to go out on a limb and assume that he wants to use clomid instead of nolva because of the widespread belief that nolva upregulates progesterone receptors, at least in some tissues. Wonder if Bill Roberts has debunked that…

[quote]whotookmyname wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:

He should definitely be clearer with terminology, particularly given the fact that this isn’t a PH/designer-focused forum. I’m guessing though that he’s going with trenadrol or something of that ilk. Something with a questionable formulation, no doubt.

I’m also going to go out on a limb and assume that he wants to use clomid instead of nolva because of the widespread belief that nolva upregulates progesterone receptors, at least in some tissues. Wonder if Bill Roberts has debunked that…

[/quote]

Quickly! Someone sound the rams horn! Ready the pyres!

BONEZ217 wrote:

[/quote]

Regarding the nolvadex and progesterone receptors.

I didn’t know about that belief but I hadn’t considered it. People use nolvadex to prevent gyno from anadrol + aromatizeable AAS use, right? The reason for that, IIRC (which I may not, correct me if Im confused), is because Anadrol has some sort of effect on progesterone activity. I could be way off.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
whotookmyname wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:

I didn’t know about that belief but I hadn’t considered it. People use nolvadex to prevent gyno from anadrol + aromatizeable AAS use, right? The reason for that, IIRC (which I may not, correct me if Im confused), is because Anadrol has some sort of effect on progesterone activity. I could be way off.
[/quote]

Yeah, well for starters just because the nolva-prog receptor relationship is widely believed certainly doesn’t mean that it’s correct. I know that I’ve never read about nolva upregulating prog. receptors in the breasts, though clearly that’s what many believe (I think nolva’s actions were reported in the uterus but I could be wrong on that).

And yep, anadrol is supposed to have some sort of progestin effect and yet we commonly control estrogen with nolva when it’s cycled with test… or with winny if run without test.

BONEZ217 wrote:
whotookmyname wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:

Yeah, well for starters just because the nolva-prog receptor relationship is widely believed certainly doesn’t mean that it’s correct. I know that I’ve never read about nolva upregulating prog. receptors in the breasts, though clearly that’s what many believe (I think nolva’s actions were reported in the uterus but I could be wrong on that).

And yep, anadrol is supposed to have some sort of progestin effect and yet we commonly control estrogen with nolva when it’s cycled with test… or with winny if run without test.

[/quote]

cool

for tren i was going to use trenadrol.

And as for clomid i’m not sure on the particular reasoning but its something to go along the lines of clomid acting like estrogen in the brain(why you get emotional side effects) and helping out with the progesterone induced gyno if it occurs.

Cycle history - 2 cycles of epistane, 1 cycle masterdrol

I dont have access to real gear, so I take ph’s

I already responded to your PM:

Here it is:

Transdermal PH are a waste of money for the most part.

Also:

The tren clones have an anabolic effect, but only when dosed relatively high, this leads to much higher progesterone qualities than anabolic.

In other words, muscle growth/anabolic effects are practically a side effect of these compounds.

We actually have no idea how or why they work for the most part, zero research of any kind has been done on them, atleast with real tren we have used it in animals, and people have been using it for years.

And atleast a few cases of extremely aggressive prostate cancer have been reported from even moderate usage in YOUNG men with these off the shelf compounds.

The stuff is a plague on the weightlifting society, and it needs to be banned immediately.

That said, its gains are no more impressive than say superdrol, or pheraplex, the trens are attractive due to their lack of methyls for stacking reasons, but its not worth while in my opinion.

Pheraplex parent compound, DMT has been linked to some heart issues, how accurate that is, is hearsay, but so far superdrol has only been linked to liver issues from methylation.

If I were to use any current prohormones I would choose epistane, hdrol, superdrol, or pheraplex.

If I were you and I were limited to prohormones I would stack epistane and hdrol.

Its mixing a type I and II, its two methyls but they are somewhat mild on the liver compared to many.

Both give decent strength and clean gains with no water. They provide “quality” muscle as much as any prohormone can.

Epistane/havoc at 40mg/day + hdrol at 75-100mg/day would be a decent cycle imo.

I would run the hdrol for atleast 5-6 weeks, it takes a little longer to kick than epistane.

Meaning you can start with epistane, run it for 4 weeks along side the epistane, and the simply continue for another 2 weeks on just the hdrol.

Or you can buy more epistane and run it throughout, etc.

Ive posted about it in a thread before. I would expect atleast 7-8 pounds a slight reduction in body fat with a clean diet, increased cardio capacit and moderate strength increases all around.

HI everyone I am very new to this site and have a question on my cycle. I am goin to take Trenadrol and epistane. I was just goin to do what It says on the bottle but read in on other forums people are changing it up and getting better results. I also dont know exactly how to run a good pct cycle. I have just purchased this
-Trenadrol
-Epistane
-super pump 250
-size ON
-Milk thistle
-Liver Longer
-fish oil
-Hawthorn berry
-EST Test Drive for PCT

That is what I paln on taking just dont know what I should take during my cycle and what to take on a off cycle. I would greatly appreciate any input.

[quote]mach3mav wrote:
HI everyone I am very new to this site and have a question on my cycle. I am goin to take Trenadrol and epistane. I was just goin to do what It says on the bottle but read in on other forums people are changing it up and getting better results. I also dont know exactly how to run a good pct cycle. I have just purchased this
-Trenadrol
-Epistane
-super pump 250
-size ON
-Milk thistle
-Liver Longer
-fish oil
-Hawthorn berry
-EST Test Drive for PCT

That is what I paln on taking just dont know what I should take during my cycle and what to take on a off cycle. I would greatly appreciate any input.[/quote]

SERM for PCT. Nothing else is suitable. Read the stickied thread at the top of the page about SERMs and AIs.

yea serm is a must must must

and I’m not running the tren anymore since talking to westlock, now im running epi and hdrol. and probably changing my pct to nolva

Ok so Im going to run tren for 4 weeks and thats it because I bought it. But If I dont what would you guys suggest I should take. Im new at this. I have been on/off with my workouts for anout 3 years. I am 23 and weight about 195, 6ft. The strongest thing I ever took was D-bol for 3 weeks. I dont have access to that any more and want to be safe. I am in the military and I am going on a six month deployment where all I can do is work out. So I want something I can use to get lean gains in that time and be able to keep them. I thank you guys a lot for your input.

Oh yea and hat is a SERM?

Ok after extensive reading I dont think I want to stck epi/trenadrol. But from what I read h-drol and epi arent safe either. I was told to run 1-ad.