Cycle Doubts... Please Help

I just recived some TEST-C and I checked the serial id and its been said thats is wrong so right now im confuesed. I order some Dbol too and It didnt arrive, ill give em few weeks more so hopefully it arrives. So the thing is that Ive other source in here but they are not selling the newest ancilliaries such as bromocriptin and letro and I want to do Deca. So should I use that test c and deca with tamox or skip all of that get new vials of test and maybe boldenona and masteron, what is your opinion hommies?
TY for all comments

I’ll be the first to ask the obvious question. Reading your post, it doesn’t look like you have put any time into this, done any research or have any experience with AAS. Correct me if I’m wrong and post your cycle.

[quote]Casey240Z wrote:
I’ll be the first to ask the obvious question. Reading your post, it doesn’t look like you have put any time into this, done any research or have any experience with AAS. Correct me if I’m wrong and post your cycle.[/quote]

Guys the wierdest thing just happend- I posted this thinking I was sighned in on mingledorff… I don’t know how I was sighned in as casey- Mods can you make this my post?

I am completely confused.

For one, I cannot even understand what in the world the OP is trying to say.

Secondly, how in the world did you post under someone elses name?

In response to the OP,

I really think you need to slow down when you type your posts. I cant understand exactly what you are trying to ask. Re-post and add some specs of yourself. (i.e. Age/weight/years training etc.)

In addition, we are not going to put together a cycle for you. There are threads that are made for this. Do some more reading and go through the top few threads on the forums and read them thoroughly then come back with a proposed cycle and it will most likely be critiqued.

From what I have read you have little experience with AAS and you need as much knowledge as possible before you even consider going that route. And not only MENTALLY, but you also need to be ready PHYSICALLY. Make sure youre training and diet is in check because I am having some major doubts that the two are anywhere close to where they need to be. Try posting your workout/diet and you can get some help on those as well if need be.

bmc

Ok, sorry If I rushed on typing. Right know my order is here so Ill do my cycle as planed so I just need some few things more to start it, and I let you know the resuslts.
TY all

[quote]BMC85 wrote:
I am completely confused.

For one, I cannot even understand what in the world the OP is trying to say.

Secondly, how in the world did you post under someone elses name?

In response to the OP,

I really think you need to slow down when you type your posts. I cant understand exactly what you are trying to ask. Re-post and add some specs of yourself. (i.e. Age/weight/years training etc.)

In addition, we are not going to put together a cycle for you. There are threads that are made for this. Do some more reading and go through the top few threads on the forums and read them thoroughly then come back with a proposed cycle and it will most likely be critiqued.

From what I have read you have little experience with AAS and you need as much knowledge as possible before you even consider going that route. And not only MENTALLY, but you also need to be ready PHYSICALLY. Make sure youre training and diet is in check because I am having some major doubts that the two are anywhere close to where they need to be. Try posting your workout/diet and you can get some help on those as well if need be.

bmc[/quote]

No worries Ive some experience with gear, this will be my 3rd one, but firts one desingened by myself, Its well done thou…
…So thanks for the concerning. Diet and workout its just fine as crazy cow meet.