T Nation

Cycle Dosage and PCT Advice

So I have 25ml of 250mg test cyp and 230 10mg purple heart Dbol.

Im looking for dosage advice tapering,length of cycle and so on.Also I am going to order some pct and would like to know how much and when to start taking it.

Are you serious?

Where are all of you people coming from this week?

You dont even have the excuse of ignorance. You’ve been here for 2 years. You should know better to read the stickies before making a post like that. Read the newest sticky too, it’ll make things easier for you.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Are you serious?

You dont even have the excuse of ignorance. You’ve been here for 2 years. You should know better to read the stickies before making a post like that. Read the newest sticky too, it’ll make things easier for you. [/quote]

The newest sticky is on gyno so how is that gonna help me,WTF good is this forum if not for advice.So what sticky do you suppose i read.

What the flying, fat, shit stabbing, fuck? You can’t read the stickys? For fuck’s sake man, I mean come on. You can’t even use the Google to do even the most miniscule amount of research. Dude

[quote]Game_over wrote:

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/steroid_newbie_thread_help_build_it_vets [/quote]

Figures the guy with the Branch Warren avatar just points me in the right direction right away.Thanks squared away.

and the rest of you,forgive me.I can see now

[quote]horsepuss wrote:
Game_over wrote:

Figures the guy with the Branch Warren avatar just points me in the right direction right away.Thanks squared away.

and the rest of you,forgive me.I can see now[/quote]

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Are you serious?

You dont even have the excuse of ignorance. You’ve been here for 2 years. You should know better to read the stickies before making a post like that. Read the newest sticky too, it’ll make things easier for you. [/quote]
It appears as if they both gave you the same information.