Cycle + Cyclic Keto + Clen, Help Please!

Does anyone have any personal experience or knowledge on the effects the combination of these three together would have. I am just curious if this would be a potent stack. It seems that while on a cyclic keto diet, the results of clen are amplified and muscle mass can be maintained/increased slightly. If you add in a good cycle and up your protein intake would this compliment it even more?

I don’t know about and increase in muscle mass but gear alone aids with anti catabolism and so does clen so combining both can lead to quite the cut with minimal muscle loss. I can vouch for this and can also help you use less gear. Have ran clen with 250mg/wk of Test. Great results. I’m a big fan of the keto diet as well. Never really made it cyclical but I’m going to try it out soon. Good luck.

Chizeled

[quote]Chizeled wrote:
I don’t know about and increase in muscle mass but gear alone aids with anti catabolism and so does clen so combining both can lead to quite the cut with minimal muscle loss. I can vouch for this and can also help you use less gear. Have ran clen with 250mg/wk of Test. Great results. I’m a big fan of the keto diet as well. Never really made it cyclical but I’m going to try it out soon. Good luck.

Chizeled[/quote]
Thanks Chizeled, I just replied to one of your earlier posts with a whole lot of info/questions on this. If push comes to shove I will just run a cutting cycle. Its really hard to get my mindset away from bulking, but in the long run it is the smarter move. If you get a chance check out my reply on the other post and see what you think. Thanks again for the advice! How are things working out on your prep?

I hate keto i feel like shit all the time and strength is crap I just carb cycle now and it works just as good as keto for me

[quote]kenny-mccormick wrote:
I hate keto i feel like shit all the time and strength is crap I just carb cycle now and it works just as good as keto for me[/quote]

Doing the Cyclic Keto is basically the same. One to two carb up days a week depending on the intensity of training. Unfortunately I gain very easy, so this type of nutritional plan works fairly well for me. I try to consume the small amount of carbs allowed on before my workouts, and I also have a script for Providgil which helps tremendously during the day to feel good and stay alert.