Week 1-3
A’dex
Turanabol 40mg ed
Sustanon 500mg per week

Week 4-6
A’dex
Turanabol 40mg ed
Sustanon 250mg per week

Clomid around week 10 or so. I haven’t done the math, yet but it’s usually around 4 or 5 weeks after that my levels should return to normal.

I’m not really sure what the half life is of Turanabol. Does anyone know?

Goals are additional strength and a little more size. I’m trying to move my BF set point down another point or two.

RB

Why sustanon, and why such a low dose? 500mg would be the bare minimum to run after a frontload of 1000mg in week one. I would go with prop if your only gonna run it 6 weeks. If you don’t want to stick yourself ED or EOD go with enth or cyp.

Bubba

i believe the half life of Turanabol is extremely short, which is part of the reason why the East Germans used it so effectively.

drop the sust altogether. run a single estered test like cyp or E for the six weeks and start PCT on week 10. or you could preferably run prop for six weeks, drastically reduce your supression time, and start PCT immediately.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Like the man sez - drop the sust and pick up some prop. Even if you just have the sust lying around, it’s use in this manner is just daft. A sust’n’oral cycle… bizzare.

bushy[/quote]

OK. Test prop it is, then. I’d never done Sus, so I thought I might give it a whirl, but, if prop is that much better, then I won’t bother.

As far as the low doses, that’s what I run. I’m not into gigantic doses. If I get 5 keepable lbs out of it, I’m happy as a clam.

Anybody tried T-400? I hear it’s painful, but in my case, I think the oils aggravate my acne - in addition to the drugs. I was thinking I could get 200 mg of test out of T-400 with very little oil - it’d only be .5 ml but I’ve never used it. I heard it’s painful, but personally, all tests seem to hurt, so what’s the diff?

RB

i think he is referring to Denkall’s test-400. the cyp, enan, prop blend.

save your money, there are better options out there.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Is T400 prop? If so, why would you want to risk spending your money on something which may turn out to be too painful to use…?

Test cyp is regulary made at 400mg/ml and would still be utterly painless, even at that concentration… But that would be of no use to you in a cycle like this!

bushy[/quote]

Bushy,

What makes Test prop better in a cycle like this? What exactly do you mean?

RB

[quote]juice20jd wrote:
i think he is referring to Denkall’s test-400. the cyp, enan, prop blend.

save your money, there are better options out there.[/quote]

I think its Mexican. I forget the brand name.

RB

OK. I get it. My problem with setting up cycles is to match the amount of time that I plan to cycle with the type of ester I use. If I’m planning on running short cycles, which I am from here on out, I think, then I need to use short acting esters. So, even though sus may be an effective steroid, it’s a poor match in this case because of the mix with long acting esters.

So, in the case of Sus, the ester runs for 21 days. Test Enth or Cyp runs 15 and Prop runs 4. Hence, short cycles benefit from the Prop more.

This begs the question, what’s the shortest run that Enth or Cyp should be run? 9 weeks or will 6 weeks be acceptable - not optimal, but acceptable? The reason I ask is that I know I can get those, I haven’t tried to get Prop yet.

Now, when I’m mixing this with an oral like Turanabol, there’s no real issue, right? Anthony Edwards article said Turanabol is similar to Dianabol and Dianabol has a half life of 4-5 hours. This means running it concomitant with ANY of the above should yield good results so long as I match the length of the cycle to the esters in the Test.

Am I getting there?

RB

6 weeks would be the bare minimum i would run enan or cyp…with a healthy frontload. 10-12 weeks would be better. if you want to run shorties, better get prop, end of story.

The benefit of “shorties” being better recovery? less side-effects? convenience? all of the above?

I’m trying to get a sense of the trade off here…

thx

[quote]MassiveClass wrote:
The benefit of “shorties” being better recovery? less side-effects? convenience? all of the above?

I’m trying to get a sense of the trade off here…

thx[/quote]

less sides. I get acne on my chest, back and shoulders. It takes two months to get rid of it.

Turanabol is supposed to not have much in the way of sides, but, test and femara/a’dex/whatever, will always cause it. The last cycle I used anadrol - bad for acne, test enth - bad for acne, boldenon - bad for acne, d-bol - bad for acne. 24 weeks worth in two cycles 12 weeks apart.

Now, I’m going to try something different.

My plan was to buy enough to do a full 12 week cycle, but bail at 6 if the acne gets too bad. It will have been 12 to 16 weeks since the previous cycle depending upon holidays, how long it takes to get it, and getting rid of the last of this acne.

RB

Alrighty,

Here’s the cycle:

Week 1-3
Nolvadex 10 mg ed
BD Turanabol 40mg ed
QualityVet Test Enanthate 500mg per week

Week 4-6
Nolvadex 10 mg ed
BD Turanabol 40mg ed
QualityVet Test Enanthate 250mg per week

Week 10-12
Clomid 50mg ed

If acne is manageable then skip the Clomid above and do the following instead;

Week 7-11
QV Test En 250mg per week

Week 15-17
Clomid 50mg ed

My concerns are dosages for Clomid and Nolvadex. Also, do I curtail usage of Nolvy at the same time as AAS or do I continue on past for some period of time. If so, what period? Do I run it concurrently with Clomid?

Also, I switched it from Arimidex to Nolvadex because of cost considerations. Criminy, the A’dex is pricey.

Comments?

RB

I think you would do best by at least running 500mg a week of the test en. You sound like you have used before so why not bump it up. I understand you have acne problems but 500 is alot better than 250.

6 weeks of enanthate is illogical.

I would go so far as to say that 10 weeks should be the minimum of any longer ester hormone.

The benefits of running shorties is less suppression more than anything… don’t kid yourself.

Why in the world are you tapering your Enanthate? ugh…

RB, Listen to BBB and Juiced…they’re trying to help… I sometimes don’t have the patience.

OK. Here’s my thought. With prop it’s 100mg per ml. So that means that I’m putting more than twice as much oil in me as with enth at 250mg/ml.

I think the oil is a compounding factor in the acne issue.

so what I don’t know is, is prop oil or water like suspension?

If I use prop it’ll be from QV.

RB