T Nation

Cycle Critique / Advice


#1

So my previous cycle was(no it was not my first):
12 weeks
test e 1g
tren e 400mg
dbol 40mg weeks 1-4
anadrol 75mg weeks 1-4
adex 1mg eod

i then cruised on 300mg test e for 8 weeks
now im planning on running
14 weeks
test e 1100mg
tren e 520mg
eq 700mg
dbol 40mg weeks 1-4
anadrol 50mg week 1, 75mg weeks 2-4, 100mg week 5
tbol 40mg week 5, 60mg weeks 6-7
aromasin 12.5mg ed
Do you guys think this is a big enough 'jump' to make good progress? Any tweaks or changes you would make to the cycle? Thank you in advance


#2

What are your stats?

Dbol and Anadrol at same time? Poor liver…


#3

[quote]nooberific wrote:
What are your stats?

Dbol and Anadrol at same time? Poor liver…[/quote
height: 6ft
weight: 211lbs
bf%: 8
age: 25
and i get blood work done regularly and when I’ve done dbol and anadrol at the same time things weren’t off the charts, I was blessed with a ronnie coleman strong liver ha!


#4

And I’ve been using aas for a few years now, I’m just asking for critiques because I like to get an outsiders view and I don’t know many people who use gear.


#5

those cycles are enormous


#6

If you made good progress on your last cycle, then you should certainly make progress with this one. That’s a really substantial jump. You’re adding in an entire extra gram of gear, including 120mg additional tren, and the cycle is 2 weeks longer. How could that not be enough?

I also don’t see a major issue with your oral dosing if your bloodwork is coming back fine. It’s only 4 weeks, after all. That being said though, I would absolutely get bloodwork done at least once during this cycle. Probably right after you finish with the orals. That’s well over 3 grams/week in your first month. Your previous cycle was barely over 2g at his heaviest. And you’re introducing 2 additional compounds. Just because you responded well to your last cycle doesn’t mean that will necessarily be the case with this one.

I would probably add caber into the equation.

Keep us posted, let us know how it goes!


#7

what’s the goal of your cycle?


#8

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
If you made good progress on your last cycle, then you should certainly make progress with this one. That’s a really substantial jump. You’re adding in an entire extra gram of gear, including 120mg additional tren, and the cycle is 2 weeks longer. How could that not be enough?

I also don’t see a major issue with your oral dosing if your bloodwork is coming back fine. It’s only 4 weeks, after all. That being said though, I would absolutely get bloodwork done at least once during this cycle. Probably right after you finish with the orals. That’s well over 3 grams/week in your first month. Your previous cycle was barely over 2g at his heaviest. And you’re introducing 2 additional compounds. Just because you responded well to your last cycle doesn’t mean that will necessarily be the case with this one.

I would probably add caber into the equation.

Keep us posted, let us know how it goes![/quote]
Yeah I plan on getting bloodwork done every 3 weeks or so. And I haven’t had problems with tren sides in the past, but I have never done 520mg either, so there’d probably be a good chance that this time I will need the caber eh?


#9

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
what’s the goal of your cycle?

[/quote]
lean mass gains


#10

[quote]EvanG123 wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
If you made good progress on your last cycle, then you should certainly make progress with this one. That’s a really substantial jump. You’re adding in an entire extra gram of gear, including 120mg additional tren, and the cycle is 2 weeks longer. How could that not be enough?

I also don’t see a major issue with your oral dosing if your bloodwork is coming back fine. It’s only 4 weeks, after all. That being said though, I would absolutely get bloodwork done at least once during this cycle. Probably right after you finish with the orals. That’s well over 3 grams/week in your first month. Your previous cycle was barely over 2g at his heaviest. And you’re introducing 2 additional compounds. Just because you responded well to your last cycle doesn’t mean that will necessarily be the case with this one.

I would probably add caber into the equation.

Keep us posted, let us know how it goes![/quote]
Yeah I plan on getting bloodwork done every 3 weeks or so. And I haven’t had problems with tren sides in the past, but I have never done 520mg either, so there’d probably be a good chance that this time I will need the caber eh?
[/quote]

I would say a good enough chance that it’s worth having on hand.

I’m generally of the opinion that it’s better to be safe than sorry. There’s little, if any, downside to running caber the whole time, and plenty of upside.


#11

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]EvanG123 wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
If you made good progress on your last cycle, then you should certainly make progress with this one. That’s a really substantial jump. You’re adding in an entire extra gram of gear, including 120mg additional tren, and the cycle is 2 weeks longer. How could that not be enough?

I also don’t see a major issue with your oral dosing if your bloodwork is coming back fine. It’s only 4 weeks, after all. That being said though, I would absolutely get bloodwork done at least once during this cycle. Probably right after you finish with the orals. That’s well over 3 grams/week in your first month. Your previous cycle was barely over 2g at his heaviest. And you’re introducing 2 additional compounds. Just because you responded well to your last cycle doesn’t mean that will necessarily be the case with this one.

I would probably add caber into the equation.

Keep us posted, let us know how it goes![/quote]
Yeah I plan on getting bloodwork done every 3 weeks or so. And I haven’t had problems with tren sides in the past, but I have never done 520mg either, so there’d probably be a good chance that this time I will need the caber eh?
[/quote]

I would say a good enough chance that it’s worth having on hand.

I’m generally of the opinion that it’s better to be safe than sorry. There’s little, if any, downside to running caber the whole time, and plenty of upside.[/quote]
Thanks for the feedback man, appreciate it!