Cycle Consideration, Imputs?

considering this for first cycle..

Weeks 1-10: Test C 500 mg split into 2 injections
Weeks 1-12: HCG 250 IU every 3.5 days
Weeks 13-16 (PCT):
Week 1: Nolva 40mg/day, Clomid 100 mg/day
Week 2: Nolva 30mg/day, Clomid 50 mg/day
Week 3: Nolva 20mg/day, Clomid 50 mg/day

also may incorporate some clen into pct for energy purposes and to help lean out/keep gains..

Does that sound pretty good for a first cycle?

lifting for over 2 years, goals are to add some size and stay lean

actually just realized with this ill have enough test for either 600/week for the 10 weeks or 500/week for 12... which would be better?

Shorter time "on" would be always better IMO, but you'd have to weigh the benefits and match them up with your goals. Also Week 13-16 is actually 4 weeks. So make sure you have enough PCT materials if you planned on running it for 4 weeks.

Lastly, I don't see any AI (Arimidex) in your regimen. You should at least have it handy. You might also get more responses if you spell "inputs" correctly :slight_smile:

hahah typos.. whoops, i didnt even realize i did it until you said something. and on the 13-16 yeah i was just thinking 3 weeks, it was like 4 am when i made this thread.. sorry :slight_smile: but yeah im thinking about incorporating an AI in there, im thinking about ordering liquifem and dosing it 0.6mg per day from the start.. sound about right? or is there an AI i could find cheaper? they are very expensive..

i am going to add in liquidex (arimadex/anastrozole) at .5mg EOD for the 10 weeks on cycle.

Its not a bad place to start, but try to see how your body is handling the side effects. .25mg seems to be a popular dosage. But all in all, you should be setup for success.