Cycle Andro Gel 5g

I have a 5 month rx for Androgel 5g. Does anyone know the best cycle I can be on with adrogel. I am trying to get the most out of this RX. As of now, I am using one dose(5g) per day for a month. I was thinking that 5g a day for a week, then 10g a day for the second week and then one week off would be better?

Stick to 5g/day and see if u get any results (i.e. increased libido, agression, etc.)Then if u feel u need more up it to 10g. Despite what the directions say, rub the gel on the scotum. The skin is thinner and it goes straight to the testes.

I believe rubbing it on your chicken sack jacks up DHT.

Wasting your time.

At the most, all you are doing is replacing what you already make.

Andro gel also sucks, testim is way better and it still sucks.

I rubbed 3 testims on at once about a year ago, it was pretty cool.

Monopoly

[quote]LiftinVT wrote:
I have a 5 month rx for Androgel 5g. Does anyone know the best cycle I can be on with adrogel. I am trying to get the most out of this RX. As of now, I am using one dose(5g) per day for a month. I was thinking that 5g a day for a week, then 10g a day for the second week and then one week off would be better? [/quote]

My endo, who is on HRT himself and has a good practice, told me that Androgel or other gels should be applied to inner thighs, and biceps, not shoulders. He told me shoulder application is wrong. ???

I am off Andro and on 200mg cyp wk split up every 3 days for the last 2 mo. Blood done Thur 22nd and will check results 3/15.

I took KSman and VR’s advice and went to more frequent injections.

Hope this helps

My HRT doc has me put the androgel on my forearms, upper arms, and shoulders. From 5g of androgel and 250iu of hcg eod I have a 1202ng/dl total t.

Thanks for all the info.

Its been almost a month w/ 5g daily. Most applications have been to the shoulders. I am still curious about applying to the sac. Or if applying for general circulation is better. For the latter, I would expect great absorption through the neck and chest.

Overall, androgel may not have made my test go through the roof, but it has given me a boost. I don’t over sleep as much and I have seen good gains in the gym. Positive visual difference to. 195lbs and somewhat tight.

May be nothing, but I seem to notice less and less effects after application. Used to feel a little surge, after a month of use, I can’t. Time for a break? Or, time to increase dosage?

[quote]LiftinVT wrote:
Thanks for all the info.

Its been almost a month w/ 5g daily. Most applications have been to the shoulders. I am still curious about applying to the sac. Or if applying for general circulation is better. For the latter, I would expect great absorption through the neck and chest.

Overall, androgel may not have made my test go through the roof, but it has given me a boost. I don’t over sleep as much and I have seen good gains in the gym. Positive visual difference to. 195lbs and somewhat tight.

May be nothing, but I seem to notice less and less effects after application. Used to feel a little surge, after a month of use, I can’t. Time for a break? Or, time to increase dosage? [/quote]

Thats the way it goes. When your levels are acclerating you feel great. Then you normal out. My first 3 weeks were great. Everytime I put it on I would get a pump. I also had amazing sex drive.

I tried the ball sac application. Tingles a little, and may have produced a hight jolt of test. Still think applying to the neck works just as well.
-does androgel test decrease recovery time?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Why would you want the test to go straight to the testes? The general circulation would be better no?[/quote]

The skin on the scrotum is the thinnest and most absorbant. I did this application when I used Testrogel and it made a world of difference. It still circulates through your body, but the ratio that is absorbed into the blood stream is far better than application on your forearms or shoulders.

[quote]LiftinVT wrote:
I tried the ball sac application. Tingles a little, and may have produced a hight jolt of test. Still think applying to the neck works just as well.
-does androgel test decrease recovery time?[/quote]

Just make sure u let the gel absorb and dry for about 5 minutes before u put ur underwear back on. U dont want the balls to start sweating the gel out before it has time to absorb.

Did u mean increase recovery time? Because that is one of the main reasons to use Test therapy. It definitely would not decrease your recovery time. The elevated Testosterone in ur body from the Andro Gel would let u workout harder with shorter recovery periods.

[quote]LiftinVT wrote:
I have a 5 month rx for Androgel 5g. Does anyone know the best cycle I can be on with adrogel. I am trying to get the most out of this RX. As of now, I am using one dose(5g) per day for a month. I was thinking that 5g a day for a week, then 10g a day for the second week and then one week off would be better? [/quote]

Oh lord were do I start, LOL, and why do people mess with their endocrine system like this without proper knowledge!

First off 5g a day androgel is an utter waste. Its nowhere near enough to do anything of much. Especially when you have normal, healthy production. You are akin to the palestine people in the middle east who throw rocks at the israeli tanks. Complete waste of time, and likely to get yourself hurt.

Secondly, 5g of androgel a day is equal to 50mg of Test a week. People who take AAS often cycle 500, thats right, FIVE HUNDRED, mg of T a week. See how the numbers don’t add up?

3rd, there is a reason why AAS users don’t use large amounts of androgel, the amounts that would be equal to 50g in a day. Its dangerous. Why?

1. More aromitization than test
  2. More DHT than test
  3. More spike in estradoil/SHBG than test

Now these 3 things aren’t a huge deal when your only taking 5g a day like the HRT people do. But 50g? I would be very concerned.

4th, any PCT? hCG? 5g a day is enough to shut down natural production.

If your interested in AAS, and are an experienced lifter, I say go for it. But please, before you hurt yourself, educate yourself. Read read read.

[quote]olderguy wrote:
I am off Andro and on 200mg cyp wk split up every 3 days for the last 2 mo. Blood done Thur 22nd and will check results 3/15.

I took KSman and VR’s advice and went to more frequent injections.

Hope this helps[/quote]

Awesome :slight_smile: Im very curious to hear how it goes, please post up.

[quote]LiftinVT wrote:
Thanks for all the info.

May be nothing, but I seem to notice less and less effects after application. Used to feel a little surge, after a month of use, I can’t. Time for a break? Or, time to increase dosage? [/quote]

Are you using hCG? It will prevent natural T shutdown. The testicals will shrink, become atrophied, and permanent damage may occur.

Your getting less and less of a boost because the armotization of T into E is finally catching up to you because of your lack of AI. Alot of older people can get away without an AI. But people with healthy production have enough aromitization going on already, and your further jacking that up.

It ain’t gonna do much. Now, the logic of putting it on ur nutz seems ogical, but this product is transdermal. Meaning it goes thru the skin snd gets carried thru the bloodstream. It raises free-form test, so putting it on your balls is merely more satisfying!

Test is signaled to be released from the glands. I won’y get into that shit here because it doesn’t matter. Rub it where ever because it will only do so much, nothing like 250 mgs/wek of enanthate