Cycle and Workout Advice Needed

Hi guys,

Im 22. Been training for 5/6 years. I’m going to be starting my first cycle soon and wanted to know what you think

Weeks 1-12: 500mg Testosterone ethanate
Weeks 1-4: 30mg a day dianabol

Weeks 1-12: 0.5mg adex EOD

2 weeks off then pct:

Nolva 20/20/20/20
Clomid 100/50/50/50

As for liver support will 2 tablets of liv52 a day weeks 1-4
More importantly, the workout. From past experience and various workouts I made the following:

Workout is split up into 5 days a week with 2 days rest
All 4 x 6-8 reps unless stated

CHEST

DB bench press
Incline Barbell Press
Incline Dumbbell Fly 4 6-8
Decline dumbbell press 4 6-8
Cable Crossover 4 6-8
Dips (weighted) 4 6-8

Legs
Barbell squat
Romanian deadlift
Seating calf raise
Leg curl
Leg press
Leg extension
Standing Calf Raise

SHOULDERS + TRAPS

Seated dumbbell press
Military press
A1. Upright rowing
A2. Seated incline lateral raise
Arnold press
3 way shoulder shocker (defranco) 2x10ea
Lateral raise 1 x 100 reps
Barbell power shrugs 5 x 5

ARMS

Barbell curl
Close-grip decline press
Preacher curl
Decline dumbbell triceps extension
Incline Dumbbell Curls
Skull Crusher
Hammer curl
Cable triceps extension

Back
Deadlift
Bent over barbell rowing
T-Bar Row
Lat pulldown
Seated rowing
Pulldown to the Front

ABS (every other day)
Any recommendations for abs?

Cut your training volume in half

[quote]saps wrote:
Cut your training volume in half[/quote]

I’m running a nearly identical cycle, and to be honest my training looks similar as well.

Can you elaborate on this point? Do you suggest less sets, less reps, less moves? I had always thought you could handle more on cycle…obviously I still have plenty to learn.

[quote]cbrowns21 wrote:

[quote]saps wrote:

I’m running a nearly identical cycle, and to be honest my training looks similar as well.

Can you elaborate on this point? Do you suggest less sets, less reps, less moves? I had always thought you could handle more on cycle…obviously I still have plenty to learn. [/quote]
Yes all the above. Its true you can and should do a bit more on cycle than off but within reason. 24 sets of chest is ridiculous. I will add the bigger stronger guys need/should do less since heavier weight is harder to re-coup from but still what the OP outlined would have me overtrained in a week. The trend these days whether its 5-3-1 or what is for less overall/ per week. I mean yeah hit it and hit it hard but then rest and recover. Better to do 3 good sets than 12 sets for the sake of extra sets

sorry i mest up the sets. some are meant to be 2 and some 3.

@cbrowns21 any chance in sending me your routine?

[quote]saps wrote:

[quote]cbrowns21 wrote:

[quote]saps wrote:

Can you elaborate on this point? Do you suggest less sets, less reps, less moves? I had always thought you could handle more on cycle…obviously I still have plenty to learn. [/quote]
Yes all the above. Its true you can and should do a bit more on cycle than off but within reason. 24 sets of chest is ridiculous. I will add the bigger stronger guys need/should do less since heavier weight is harder to re-coup from but still what the OP outlined would have me overtrained in a week. The trend these days whether its 5-3-1 or what is for less overall/ per week. I mean yeah hit it and hit it hard but then rest and recover. Better to do 3 good sets than 12 sets for the sake of extra sets[/quote]

100% agree that the volume is absurd there. If you need that much stimulation just hit the muscle more often. I dont even think Cutler would use thatmuch volume per muscle group and he trains over 2 hours per session.