T Nation

Cycle And Habits

well not sure if im even allowed to ask this on here but i will anyways ban the thread if its bad sorry…im dedicated to my cycle cut out all alcohol but question is friends i have say they have made great gains on cycle without giving up smoking(and i dont mean cigarets) but i have also heard it lowers test. levels…any advice?also cut back on sex?

Sorry to be a dick, but you don’t know shit about how steroids work. Your questions are fundamentally flawed.

If you have supra physiological test levels from exogenous sources, why in holy hell would you worry about marijuana lowering your endogenous test? It’s gonna be lowered anyway so fuck your dear brains out ten times a day with every broad you see! Make sure to do that while you are smoking a humongous joint of Alaskan Thunderfuck.

It doesn’t matter what you do, and frankly I am worried that someone that doesn’t know that would take steroids.

[quote]Diana Bolann wrote:
fuck your dear brains out ten times a day with every broad you see! Make sure to do that while you are smoking a humongous joint of Alaskan Thunderfuck.
[/quote]

can we make that tomorrow’s tip of the day.

thanks lmfao that is the funniest shit ever lol…i have done lots of research that was just something i never understood

[quote]sammiza567 wrote:
thanks lmfao that is the funniest shit ever lol…i have done lots of research that was just something i never understood[/quote]

Bullshit. Anyone that’s done a weeks worth of real research doesn’t have any questions. Anyone that’s serious enough to actually take AAS will stop drinking, smoking and dedicate the next 12-16 weeks 100% to get the maximum for their money.

This isn’t kid games or candy. Respect yourself and the drugs you take and they won’t fuck you up.

[quote]firestanggt wrote:
Diana Bolann wrote:
fuck your dear brains out ten times a day with every broad you see! Make sure to do that while you are smoking a humongous joint of Alaskan Thunderfuck.

can we make that tomorrow’s tip of the day.[/quote]

Does Alaskan Thunderfuck come in pill form?

I was planning out a PCT for it myself.

[quote]Contrl wrote:
I was planning out a PCT for it myself.[/quote]

You’d need it for this bad boy. If dope lowers test, then this shit probably DESTROYS it! lol

that bud looks yummy.

Mmmm, doughnuts…