Cycle And bloodworks. Need some opinion

So, i did almost 4 month Cyp 500mg/week. Gear was underdosed, maybe the first 10ml vial had 200mg/ml… others way off. I just took Some bloodworks, but not SHBG and LH. My T-4v was 23 and TSH 4. Now my doctor thinks i have “low thyroid” problems. What i think, is that my LH is shut down or realy low, and thats why my TSH is 4, i cant tell the doctor that the test might be the reason for it. Also, i took Estradiol, not sensitive method, lab range here is 0.15 max. My was 0.39. Last injection taken week ago. Other bloodworks are completely fine and in perfect range. Today i will get my S-test results, i am very sure it is something realy low like 8-15 Nmol. For the Estradiol, i think it is little high because of Shit test gear ? does the E2 come down itself? Also i am planning to do full new cycle next week, With proprely dosed stuff. 500mg test week and kickstart it with Dbol 4 weeks like 20-30mg.

EDIT: What the hell, it happens it has not realy been so underdosed! just called about my S-test. It was 89.9 Nmol. Before bloodworks, i pinned Monday 1ml/300mg and 0.6ml Saturday. Then i went to take the Test 4 days after the injection… and 89.9 ? so what it has been if i would have taken it 24 hour after injection ?. Now the real question comes. Why i have been very tired/out of motivation and all For atleast last month ?? When i started cycle, i was like a superman 5-7 weeks, unbeliveble energy,motivation and nice gains. E2 0.39 not sensitive method is not so high…? is my head doing some things or what is this!

16 posts were merged into an existing topic: 3 Months Into Cycle, Now Having Low Mood/Tired/Etc. Why?