Cycle Advise

Hello all… new to the forum looking for some cycle advise. I am a healthy 51 year old male, 6’1" 230 lbs. I have been working out off and on most of my life until 3 years ago when I started training 4 days a week. I did a 6 week oral dbol cycle to see how my body reacted. I had no ill effects, no gyno, or high BP, some mild bloat but that was all. I gained about 20 lbs and after my PCT I kept about 8 to 12 lbs of muscle.

I am planning my first real cycle beginning in early September using test E as my base for 12 at 250 ml twice a week. My question is should I add an oral like dbol or anadrol and then finish with Winstrol? I have Clomid, Nolva, HGC, and Aromasin on hand for cycle and PCT. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

you should consider getting bloods before your cycle, get your test levels. you might be a TRT candidate, especially following this cycle.

[quote]Mc777 wrote:
you should consider getting bloods before your cycle, get your test levels. you might be a TRT candidate, especially following this cycle. [/quote]

good point.