Cycle Advise

23 Years old
200lb at about 15-18% body fat
5"8

Lifts include the follow maxes havent maxed squat in a while but this is what i’m doing for reps. 405 benchx3 405 squatx15 ass to ankles. 405x5 front grip deadlift.

Hey guys just looking for some quick cycle advice. Diet and training are to a science not to worry.

Training History:
Started at young age, Power lifted all through high school, been recreational bodybuilding since.
Quick cycle history:
Pro hormones
Legal Limit Labs 2 winx/17phero/PCT nolva
SSL 19nor 4 weeks/PCT nolva
SSL Incredible Bulk/PCT nolva

AAS
12 Week Test E 500mgs week
6 week dbol 50 mgs daily
PCT/Nolva ,HCG

Have a show date set out for October 10th and was wondering I recently came off of my first AAS cycle running pct now and I have a next cycle lined up for the show.

Given correct time off from previous cycle I was wondering what the added benefit of Deca would do/advice on how many mgs work the best since reading everywhere and hearing from everyone around doesn’t seem enough for me to trust. Wondering what benefits it would bring to my results as I am trying to get up to around 220 before I cut back down for the show in October.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Threw in a picture havent had anyone take some for me so crappy phone picture will have to do.

Deca to me is great, added to Test, 300-400mg wk should be fine running along 400-600mg wk of test. The benefits in my opinion would be great. Run the PCT/Nolva and HCG, Give us a break down of how your running these though. You shouldn’t retain as much water and you muscle will look more solid with the Deca added, drink lots of water as always, cramps happen.

Your diet seems taking care of but moving up to a bigger cycle you will need more calories/protein so eat up and work out harder. Good luck at the show shoot us an update!

Deca to me is great, added to Test, 300-400mg wk should be fine running along 400-600mg wk of test. The benefits in my opinion would be great. Run the PCT/Nolva and HCG, Give us a break down of how your running these though. You shouldn’t retain as much water and you muscle will look more solid with the Deca added, drink lots of water as always, cramps happen.

Your diet seems taking care of but moving up to a bigger cycle you will need more calories/protein so eat up and work out harder. Good luck at the show shoot us an update!