T Nation

Cycle Advice

I have taken two cycles in the past. One with Winny Tabs and Prop. the other EQ and Sust. I am hoping my next cycle will put me over the top. I have had great results from my past two cycles. I have transformed my body from a 150 pound kid to about 185 pounds and I am pretty strong for my size.

However, I want my next cycle to really transform my body because I am hoping that it will be my last cycle for a while. Obviously, diet is extremely important and I plan to diet correctly. I had a couple of different cycles in mind.

I have heard that Deca and Winny injectables go extremely well together, but I have also heard that without some test in there that “deca dick” could be an unwanted side effect. I have also thought about stacking something else with EQ again because I loved my resutls with my first cycle.

Finally, I have a friend who swares by Phenoplex (sp?). Anyone have any suggestions I am looking to take about an 8 week cycle and gain around 20 pounds of shredded muscle. Also, suggestions of stuff to take during and post cycle that cover up side effects and make this process safer would be helpful. Thanks for all your help I apprichiate it.

Geez … you really don’t have a clue.
Let me start by saying this: Stay away from deca! It is useless for an 8 week cycle. The ester is so long that by the time it starts to get into your system, you will be near finished with an 8 weeks cycle.

THEN it will hang around in your system way past the time you complete the cycle. Making for a terrrible time recovering. I have to say the same for EQ. Both of these drugs have esters that are only appropriate for long cycles. Oh, and I know, I know … BUT YOU USED EQ BEFORE WITH GOOD RESULTS FOR AN 8 WEEKER!!! I don’t want to hear it.

If you have access to prop and winny … that is the way to go. You aren’t going to put on 20lbs lean mass in eight weeks, though. To do this you need stronger compounds which will add some water, or you need a longer cycle. The prop and winny will give you clean gains. I have to admit, though, that I notice a bit of bloat with prop at the onset of a cycle. But I tend to run prop at a higher dose than most.

SUGGESTED USE FOR AN 8 WEEK CYCLE:
50mg test prop ED (week 1-8)
50mg stanozolol ED (week 1-6)
0.5mg anastrozole EOD
*Some use 100mg prop EOD, but since you are going to be injecting winny ED, might as well inject prop.

POST CYCLE:
30mg tamoxifen citrate ED (10mgAM/20mgPM)
*Most people suggest that you use this for 4 weeks post-cycle. I say use it until you FEEL recovered, BUT FOR A MIMIMUM OF 4 WEEKS. So that means you should use the tamoxifen for a longer period if you think you need to. I can tell by my mood, libido, body comp, and general state of my testicles if I am recovered from a cycle or not. You might not be able to distinguish like I can, but I am more experienced at this sort of thing.

Now, with all this said (and I said it to help you out since you are going to go through with this regardless of what I say). I think you need to learn how to eat better, train better, sleep better.

You gained weight from a measly 150lbs to a measly 185lbs riding on the back of anabolics. Which tells me that, even though you think you know what you are doing, you don’t know what you are doing.

I am not saying that you are stupid. Maybe you have received a lot of bad advice from friends who swear by shitty supplements like PHERAPLEX (I can only assume that this is what he, and you, are referring to). Maybe you are lazy. Maybe you haven’t REALLY put your nose to the grindstone and worked hard at eating right and training right.

And it is hard to do that! Which is why everyone you see in the gym looks like shit. They train and eat, but they half-ass it and end up looking … average. And the only way for them to look any different is to pump anabolics. And even then, they still look average- the type of guy that if I saw on the street, I would have a hard time discerning whether he was just a fat guy or a “bulky” guy who works out. I am rambling. Hope this helps you. -Lattimus

Thanks for your help… I do have two bottles of cypenate. I think I am going to take that insead of trying 2 sell that and go with the winny or eq. what goes well with this too bulk up? Deca? I was thinking about 400mg of cypenate a week and 300 of Deca. I heard you wanna take more cypenate then deca is this true? is there something that works better? how long should i make the cycle. thank you you have been very helpful

This whole thread is a joke, right? You’re not really getting set for your third cycle, right?

I say this because it’s obvious you haven’t done much homework. But even better is your goal of gaining “around 20 lbs of shredded muscle.” Lol, THat is awesome.

If in the off-chance the OP is actually serious, re-read lattimus’ post a few times. Focus in on the parts about working hard on eating right and training right.

[quote]bnl542 wrote:
Thanks for your help… I do have two bottles of cypenate. I think I am going to take that insead of trying 2 sell that and go with the winny or eq. what goes well with this too bulk up? Deca? I was thinking about 400mg of cypenate a week and 300 of Deca. I heard you wanna take more cypenate then deca is this true? is there something that works better? how long should i make the cycle. thank you you have been very helpful[/quote]

I’ll agree that there is something suspect in this whole thread. I will try and keep it positive.
I am a huge proponet of Deca and use it regularly, which is part of the key to Deca. Using it long enough and often and again. The minimum you wanna run Deca and/or Cypionate is 10-12 weeks.

I’m in the midst of my third Deca/Cyp cycle right now myself and I assure you it won’t be my last. The one add-on I like to use is proviron it provides mild aromatization protect and help libido.

why dont you guys use tren?

[quote]Npccompetitor69 wrote:
why dont you guys use tren?[/quote]

For me a couple things: [1]Cost, [2]Availability, [3]Shot Frequency

My domestic source only carries Tren Ace. A Gram of Tren Ace costs me almost twice as much as 2.5grams of Test and/or more than 3 grams of Deca. My source also does not carry Tren E. Part of the reason I also choose Deca and Cyp is the shot infrequency.

Even though I’m currently on cycle and will take a few months off before the next one, I’m forecasting my next cycle. Certainly I am considering Tren. Here’s my dilema.
Let’s say I run a Gram of Test and 600mg’s of Deca a week for 12/10 weeks respectively. From my source, for the same amount of $$ I could only get enough Tren Ace to run 8 weeks at 100mg/ED.

Admittedly, 100mg/ED is a decent dose but even Tren as good a standalone as it is still sub-optimal.
Sure if I had the $$ I’d run the gram of Test and 500-700mg’s of Tren a week, but I am unlikely to be in position to devote that kind of $$.

So I’m left with the issue of 8 weeks of Tren @ 100mg ED vs. 12 weeks of 1000mg of Test & 600mg of Deca per week.

I suppose I could substitute the Tren for the Deca but again 10 weeks of Deca @ 600mg a week costs me the same as a mere 3 weeks of Tren at 100mg/ED.

Some might argue to use less Tren and make it last longer. However, once you get to the point where you’re doing 1 gram of Test and 600mg’s of Deca a week, 50mg’s of Tren a day won’t cut it.

bro run your test with eq bump it up to at least 12-14 weeks man ,the eq is a slow gaining steroid so u have to at least give it some time to kick in. two bottles of each should be enough.

if you ran cyp at 500mgs and the eq at 400mgs and add some dbols in there you should be right just make sure your got some nolva for during ur cycle and ur pct ready to go for after

I could not get my hands on the EQ like i had hoped. I plan on taking wintstrol injectables instead. What is better to stack with winstrol, sustanin or cypenate? How much of both of these should I look to take? Also what should i take during and after to cover side affects. thanks for your help

[quote]bnl542 wrote:
I could not get my hands on the EQ like i had hoped. I plan on taking wintstrol injectables instead. What is better to stack with winstrol, sustanin or cypenate? How much of both of these should I look to take? Also what should i take during and after to cover side affects. thanks for your help [/quote]

Holy SHIT read the fuggin archives!

[quote]
Holy SHIT read the fuggin archives! [/quote]

hey buddy i dont kno what your problem is. If you dont want to answer my questions then dont… I have a couple of questions if someone has the time and is nice enough to respond then i would apprechiate their time, however, if your going to respond like this last dope did then that doesnt help anyone

whats everyones thoughts for HGH… what kinda gains would someone see taking it for 6 months 5ius aday?