Cycle Advice?

Alright, I’ve listened and done as much research as i can. Unfortunately, as a simpleton, I have been easily overwhelmed with the amount of contradictory and overcomplicated information available. So, in order to help YOU help ME i’ll provide some useful stats.

I’m 21, 5’11’’ and 180 lbs with 8-10% bf.

I’m set on doing a mild first cycle mainly intent on athletic improvement. In that, I am looking for no water retention and for god’s sake no gyno.

I was thinking about:

300mg Deca Durabolin /wk
possible 50 mg/day stanozolol
and
Clomid for PCT

ok, please help me determine if i really need to stack the deca with anything. What are your suggestions on anti-e’s during this cycle, are they necessary? I tend to think that this cycle is pretty light. Any suggestions appreciated.

well, Deca is not the best AAS for athletic improvement…Winni is good, but it’s pretty tough on the joints.

i’d suggest researching Equipoise, Anavar and Turanabol…those are more apt to help you in your goals. also, testosterone will work too, and is probably the best thing for a first cycle…

you probably don’t want to hear this either, but i don’t really think you’re ready for AAS. you’re still pretty young, and can probably add a few more pounds naturally. also, how long have you been lifting for? and what kind of athletic performance do you need?

also, if water retention and gyno are unacceptable for you, then an anti-e is pretty much a requirement. Proviron is good during the cycle, and Nolva for PCT…

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
also, if water retention and gyno are unacceptable for you, then an anti-e is pretty much a requirement. Proviron is good during the cycle, and Nolva for PCT…[/quote]

Second that, also Femara. It’s supposed to be good but I’ve yet to try it. Next cycle. Do a search on aromatase inhibitors.

Aromatase is an enzyme in your body that converts test to estrogen. Femara (lestrazole, anastrozole, etc) limit the amount of aromatase in your body, thus it cannot convert test to estrogen as readily.

RB

Thanks for all the help guys! Yeah, the performance I’m going after will be directly translated into a military competition, and just general vanity (who am i kidding?). However, I’m really not worried about testing in my unit.

i would have to disagree on a few things that were posted. first off you are looking for “athletic improvement” without water retention, right? let me point out a few athlets and what they took: olympic sprinter ben johnson who broke the world record got busted for winstrol (stanzanol), which envolves al;ot of faast twitch fibers and alot of speed workouts.

then you have equipose (boldanone) which is similiar to deca-durabolin (nandrolone undecanate) both are used to treat severe anemia and wasting. they are the most widely used to increase athletic performance in endurance athletits- cyclists like framk vanderbrouke, triki beltran, and mark something the australian sprinter- not to mention the cross country skieres from the olypics and cj huntdr the shot put guy. turnibol was the drug of choice for the gdr’ olympic team as noted in a recent article here on T-Nation.

i do alot of pro/am races for cycling and o know lots of ppl who use equipose and deca and winny with great performance results. i believe deca would give you your best results since an increase in erythpotien production (epo/ red blood cells) and a posive nitrogen balance and protien synthesis is crucile to increasings one strength and endurance. with the red blood cells you’ll be able to carry more oxygen, thus an increase in endurance. the nitrogen and protien will build stronger muscles aas long as sufficent nutrients are taken.

the issue of drug testing, well nandrolone can stay in your system for over a year and an oral metabolite can stay with you for months on end. the wada and usada has info on banned substances that could help. at 21 though, i’d suggest just being patient and leting yopur body grow naturally. you are still at an age when your body is still growing and you still have lot’s of natural potential yet…

good luck and make a wise decision. do some research yourself and just don’t take any body’s word on it. make a wise and informed decision about anything you do. good luck

The services only test for cocain, pot and some of the more common drugs. Limited budget.

[quote]cat3slayer wrote:
i would have to disagree on a few things that were posted. first off you are looking for “athletic improvement” without water retention, right? let me point out a few athlets and what they took: olympic sprinter ben johnson who broke the world record got busted for winstrol (stanzanol), which envolves al;ot of faast twitch fibers and alot of speed workouts.

then you have equipose (boldanone) which is similiar to deca-durabolin (nandrolone undecanate) both are used to treat severe anemia and wasting. they are the most widely used to increase athletic performance in endurance athletits- cyclists like framk vanderbrouke, triki beltran, and mark something the australian sprinter- not to mention the cross country skieres from the olypics and cj huntdr the shot put guy. turnibol was the drug of choice for the gdr’ olympic team as noted in a recent article here on T-Nation.

i do alot of pro/am races for cycling and o know lots of ppl who use equipose and deca and winny with great performance results. i believe deca would give you your best results since an increase in erythpotien production (epo/ red blood cells) and a posive nitrogen balance and protien synthesis is crucile to increasings one strength and endurance. with the red blood cells you’ll be able to carry more oxygen, thus an increase in endurance. the nitrogen and protien will build stronger muscles aas long as sufficent nutrients are taken.

good luck and make a wise decision. do some research yourself and just don’t take any body’s word on it. make a wise and informed decision about anything you do. good luck[/quote]

i don’t think Winni is the preferred drug of choice, since if you’re in the military, your body gets pretty beat up. and why do you think EQ and Deca are the same?!? EQ is chemically simialr to D-bol-look it up! Deca is not a good steroid for athletic improvement, unless joint lubrication is an issue…EQ stimulates EPO production to a high degree-Deca does not. no offense, but i think you need to do a little more research on your own…

nandrolone is the perfered drug of choice for cyclists next to epo. paola pezzo and company all have used it. it is the number one used drug for cyclists:

cyclingnews.com:
that Paola Pezzo tested positive for a substance on the UCI’s medical control list at the World Cup Finals in Annecy, France. The urine test administered by the Chatenay-Malabry lab in Paris, came back as positive for the substance Nandrolone, a long acting anabolic steroid often used by body builders to build muscle mass.

jointogether.com:
The headlines in Britain this week were that Olympic 400-meter medal hope Mark Richardson tested positive for the controversial steroid nandrolone.

The steroid made infamous by Canadian athlete Ben Johnson is still popular, it seems, among the dope-takers. Punjab cyclist Kamaldeep Walia tested positive for the anabolic steroid, stanozolol. The other positive case at Anandpur Sahib was that of Mahaesh Mane of Maharashtra, who turned up norandrosterone, a metabolite of nandrolone, in his urine sample

insidetri:
According to a senior source at the Belgium Triathlon Federation, one of the positive findings involves the anabolic steroid, nandrolone,

cbc:
The 28-year-old runner tested positive for steroid nandrolone in 1999 and was stripped of his Olympic gold medal from the 1,600-metre relay team.

tapei times:

Giampaolo Caruso, cyclist for the Spanish team Once, was suspended for six months for testing positive for nandrolone in a race in Australia on Jan. 25.

Cyclist Gianluca Cavalli received the stiffest penalty handed down Friday by the federation’s disciplinary panel: a 14-month ban for testing positive for nandrolone, on April 30, the federation said in a statement.

dualathlon.com:
The testing of the A sample of triathlete Kelly Guest, of Victoria, B.C., was found to be positive for nandrolone

cyclingnews:
GAN team riders Philippe Gaumont and Laurent Desbiens have failed drugs test in recent weeks, French cycling sources said on Tuesday. The sports daily l’Equipe said traces of the banned steroid nandrolone had been found in the pair’s urine samples after races in April and May.

French cyclists Jacky Durand and Thierry Laurent have been suspended for eight months after testing positive to the anabolic steroid Nandrolone

…anabolic steroid nandrolone. In the past few years, high profile athletes such as Spencer Smith, Dieter Baumann, Lindford Christie and Merlene Ottey have all tested positive…

there are alot more of these. and i know deca is more like dbol, but for performance i think deca and eq are the best. winstrol adds lean muscle massnad is great for strength increase on the bike. go to deca-durabolin.com and see what deca is used for. it is used for severe anemia- which is low red blood cells. most cyclists use epo, deca, nesp, boldonone, and winstrol. what would you recomend for an increaseing endurance and strength?

cycobushmaster wrote:
i don’t think Winni is the preferred drug of choice, since if you’re in the military, your body gets pretty beat up. and why do you think EQ and Deca are the same?!? EQ is chemically simialr to D-bol-look it up! Deca is not a good steroid for athletic improvement, unless joint lubrication is an issue…EQ stimulates EPO production to a high degree-Deca does not. no offense, but i think you need to do a little more research on your own…

Cat,

the reason why a lot of people are busted using Deca, is becasue it’s Deca (that whole testing positive for a year thing). i don’t anybody that said…“wow! i got awesome strength and endurance gains from Deca!” in cycling it might be worthwile due to messed up joints as well as gain some strngth and muscle, but otherwise it’s not the best tool for the job. Deca is a decent mass builder when stacked with Test…

[quote]ArmyAg wrote:
Alright, I’ve listened and done as much research as i can. Unfortunately, as a simpleton, I have been easily overwhelmed with the amount of contradictory and overcomplicated information available. So, in order to help YOU help ME i’ll provide some useful stats.

I’m 21, 5’11’’ and 180 lbs with 8-10% bf.

I’m set on doing a mild first cycle mainly intent on athletic improvement. In that, I am looking for no water retention and for god’s sake no gyno.

I was thinking about:

300mg Deca Durabolin /wk
possible 50 mg/day stanozolol
and
Clomid for PCT

ok, please help me determine if i really need to stack the deca with anything. What are your suggestions on anti-e’s during this cycle, are they necessary? I tend to think that this cycle is pretty light. Any suggestions appreciated.
[/quote]

Hey bro, I know that we live in a society where things are expected to happen overnite, but you seem to be on the right track. You are decent size for your age and d/t a low bodyfat, I’m sure look better than the majority of college kids your age. So unless you are looking to cycle to get an edge in a collegiate sport that could potentially lead to pro status, or are a competitive bber, I would hold off on the aas for a few more years. You will probably be able to pack on 10lbs. of muscle this year alone if you eat and train right, so just make sure that this decision is something that you really put some thought into.

MK