Cycle Advice???

Second Cycle

25mg Test Prop/50mg Mast P/50mg Tren A/day
250 iu’s HCG 2X/week starting week 3
8-10 week cycle duration

PCT will be the Test P/Mast P taper-It worked like a charm for my first cycle (Test P 70 mg/day and Mast P 50 mg/day for 8 weeks)

Mast P acts as my AI because I cannot use them or SERMS due to a minor medical issue. I had no estrogen issues with my first cycle.

My Questions

• Would you recommend 9 or 10 weeks?

• Would throwing in Dbol (40 mg/day) be worth it, considering the extra estrogen the Mast P would have to deal with?

• Is caber or prami a must in my cycle even if I could live with a brief period of erection issues?

I want strength out of this cycle and I would not mind some recomp as well. I have been lifting for over 20 years but am too lazy to post all of my stats once again. I will do it all by the book in my cycle log this summer.

Thanks

EDIT; That is not me in the avatar…

cycle looks fine though i do not agree with the taper method but that’s just me…

masteron is not an AI

if you use dbol/an appreciable test dose… you should use an AI

prami/caber are not necessary

Thanks! Perhaps Tbol would be a better choice?

Do you guys make any dietary changes while running Tren?

[quote]SealClubber wrote:
Thanks! Perhaps Tbol would be a better choice?

Do you guys make any dietary changes while running Tren? [/quote]

tbol would be a better choice if you are afraid of aromatization yes.

my diet always changes based on my progress

I agree with walkway. Taper is kind of outdated old school. When your “on” your on and when your not you should be recovering there is no in between. Any non endogenous test is keeping you shut down and with the taper your simply going to reach a point where your are doing nothing more than replacing your natty test levels and being counterproductive by keeping yourself suppressed and shutdown. You should get off and get those natty levels started back up. tapering is simply keeping you shut down with no additional gains so kind of pointless imo. do what suits you best. just my .02.

According to the compounds (mast prop and ace) you are going to get ripped and this is a cutting cycle. with short esters there is no need for dbol kickstart and its just going to put some extra water that your going to have to work off. My current cycle is roughly the same but I used drol and summer has arrived and I still have some remaining bloat. Additionally, your in no place to run Dbol w/o being able to use an AI- mast only works to an extent on aromatization. save money on the D and enjoy the best recomp stack ever IMO.

tren is so powerful in all honesty your going to get yolked pretty much no matter what you eat but its so much more worth your time and money and you will be much happier with results if you structure a good diet. diet is everything.

PS: first thought when I saw cycle advice and your avatar i thought to myself: this dudes diesel. he needs to be giving the advice not taking it lol.

[quote]BigRonDon wrote:
I agree with walkway. Taper is kind of outdated old school. When your “on” your on and when your not you should be recovering there is no in between. Any non endogenous test is keeping you shut down and with the taper your simply going to reach a point where your are doing nothing more than replacing your natty test levels and being counterproductive by keeping yourself suppressed and shutdown. You should get off and get those natty levels started back up. tapering is simply keeping you shut down with no additional gains so kind of pointless imo. do what suits you best. just my .02.

According to the compounds (mast prop and ace) you are going to get ripped and this is a cutting cycle. with short esters there is no need for dbol kickstart and its just going to put some extra water that your going to have to work off. My current cycle is roughly the same but I used drol and summer has arrived and I still have some remaining bloat. Additionally, your in no place to run Dbol w/o being able to use an AI- mast only works to an extent on aromatization. save money on the D and enjoy the best recomp stack ever IMO.

tren is so powerful in all honesty your going to get yolked pretty much no matter what you eat but its so much more worth your time and money and you will be much happier with results if you structure a good diet. diet is everything.

PS: first thought when I saw cycle advice and your avatar i thought to myself: this dudes diesel. he needs to be giving the advice not taking it lol.[/quote]

THANKS, WILL DO!

{Thumbs up}