Cycle Advice

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Never heard of Nolva being crucial with hcg. Taking Nolva and adex together might lower your E too much.

Hcg at those dosages shouldn’t cause desensitization.

Blasting hcg at the end is one method but no need to do when run on cycle. Most users run on cycle, helps keep your balls full and makes recovery easier.

Don’t use hcg during pct. hcg is suppressive.

Your AI dose for pct dose should be low I would keep it at .25mg the first two weeks then taper Down the dose for the last two weeks and a couple weeks past pct then slowly taper off completely.

I would start at 25mg for a few days to see how you react then go from there. I run my dbol at 50mg.[/quote]

Also I linked excel spread, does it look good?

HCG 250iu every 3rd day.
Arimidex 0.25 Week 1-14
0.125 week 15-16
0.7 week 16-17
Test E 500mg/week 10 weeks (Should I do one shot a week or two 250mg’s?)
Dbol 25mg to start, raise if I feel comfortable.
PCT: Clomid 100/100/50/50 and Nolva 40/40/20/20 (This is daily dose correct?)

Haha spreadsheet and everything. Looks good. Pin your test 2x a week and your pct is good and yes daily doses.

Now your AI dose is good to start with but everyone responds differently to it so you may need to adjust your dose need be. Have some extra Nolva on hand if you start experienced estrogenic sides.

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Haha spreadsheet and everything. Looks good. Pin your test 2x a week and your pct is good and yes daily doses.

Now your AI dose is good to start with but everyone responds differently to it so you may need to adjust your dose need be. Have some extra Nolva on hand if you start experienced estrogenic sides.[/quote]
Ya I’ll have Nolva ready. Also adjust dose as in raise it or lower it?
Also, for the HCG should I get SubQ or IM.
I think I might make the HCG twice a week though, on designated days.
Also, how much benefit do you think Dbol would provide? In terms of gains/strenght etc…

May have to raise or lower it, depends on how you react. If you start getting sore achy joints that’s a sign of too much, if you start gettig itchy, tender, puffy nipples that’s a sign its not enough. If you do get itchy tender or puffy nips jump on some Nolva 40mg a day till symptoms disappear then do 20mg for another 4-5 days then after that bump up your AI dose.

Hcg sub q

Dbol is great, I don’t notice a huge strength increase but it gives me a better workout and it puffs me up pretty good which I kinda like during a bulk.

For the hcg, should I raise it the final week? I’ve seen a few people doing that.

And some people say the shut down of dbol isn’t worth it and causes more problems than benefits (for first time user)

No don’t raise it.

Your gonna be shut down anyways. I like dbol, great pumps in the gym, better workouts, increase in appetite, feel good feeling while on. The only negative I get from dbol is I tend to get puffy nips at 50mg a day but just increase my adex to .50mg EOD and no problems, and if it does happen i pop some Nolva for a few days and that’s it.