T Nation

Cycle Advice

Hey everyone, I’m 24 and have been training for 6-7 years. Although the beginning was more serious, it was hard to workout properly in university. Bench 250, squat 365, deadlift 500.

I’ve never cycled before but I plan to now, and was hoping for some advice. I’m looking to gain muscle mass and hardness.

Week 1-10
Deca durabolin 300mg/week
Week 1-12
Test e 416mg/week

Test will be 416mg/week because of how much the vials come in. Unless I should start with 500mg and than make it 400mg?
Overall looking online, deca and test e had decent strength/muscle gains with a decent level of keeping those gains. Also, my source has these.

PCT:
Week 13-15
Letro 0.25mg/day
Week 13-14
Nolva 40mg/day
Week 15-16
Nolva 20mg/day

Vit C to help with cortisol levels

I’m kind of stuck between when to start ai/serms and if i should add HCG to my cycle?

Thanks!

Since this is your very first cycle, go ahead with test only. Trust me, add the deca into your second cycle. Try and get the test up to 500mg/ week. Start hcg 2 week in, i think the standard protocol is 250ui 3x a week, start pct 2 weeks after your last test injection.

If you do decide to do the deca, you will have to stop deca 2 weeks before your last test shot I think. Deca takes a lot longer to clear your system, its also really supressive, do what you want but I would strongly recommend doing only test first.

I would advise not to run deca for your first cycle, keep it simple, test only with an AI and hcg and proper pct.

[quote]Gcortese wrote:
Since this is your very first cycle, go ahead with test only. Trust me, add the deca into your second cycle. Try and get the test up to 500mg/ week. Start hcg 2 week in, i think the standard protocol is 250ui 3x a week, start pct 2 weeks after your last test injection.

If you do decide to do the deca, you will have to stop deca 2 weeks before your last test shot I think. Deca takes a lot longer to clear your system, its also really supressive, do what you want but I would strongly recommend doing only test first.[/quote]
I thought if you got shut down it didn’t matter? If something is mild and shuts you down what’s the difference if it was strong and shut you down?

thanks!

[quote]BUDs wrote:
I would advise not to run deca for your first cycle, keep it simple, test only with an AI and hcg and proper pct.[/quote]
500mg/test e for 10 weeks.

Would that be good dose? Or higher.

[quote]BUDs wrote:
I would advise not to run deca for your first cycle, keep it simple, test only with an AI and hcg and proper pct.[/quote]
Also,would test E be my smartest choice? Or no difference.

Test E or Cyp man. go with that only for first cycle.

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:
Test E or Cyp man. go with that only for first cycle.[/quote]

Is there a reason too only take test?
Would d-bol for first 1-4 weeks benefit or no?

Thanks!

[quote]dylan111557 wrote:

[quote]Gcortese wrote:

If you do decide to do the deca, you will have to stop deca 2 weeks before your last test shot I think. Deca takes a lot longer to clear your system, its also really supressive, do what you want but I would strongly recommend doing only test first.[/quote]
I thought if you got shut down it didn’t matter? If something is mild and shuts you down what’s the difference if it was strong and shut you down?

thanks![/quote]

Tbh I don’t really know just there is a significant amount more of people I see finding recovery harder form deca than most other steroids, thats just what ive seen. Just run the test man, you’ll see good gains on your first cycle.

Deca can shut you down hard, to the point recover could be a long, slow process for some. Test only is generally recommended for a first cycle because you want to see how your body handles just test, how your body responds, what does AI works for you and most importantly how well you recover. Test will usually be in every cycle you run, so if you know how you respond to test and you add in another compound and you start having sides you know what’s causing it.

If you run deca and test and start having sides you won’t know why’s causing it.

Test E or C 500mg week for 10-12 weeks.

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Deca can shut you down hard, to the point recover could be a long, slow process for some. Test only is generally recommended for a first cycle because you want to see how your body handles just test, how your body responds, what does AI works for you and most importantly how well you recover. Test will usually be in every cycle you run, so if you know how you respond to test and you add in another compound and you start having sides you know what’s causing it.

If you run deca and test and start having sides you won’t know why’s causing it.

Test E or C 500mg week for 10-12 weeks. [/quote]

Which would be better E or C? Also the cycle would be 10 weeks at 500mg.
Should I add HCG it seems crucial?

Thanks BUDs!

Either or, there both pretty much the same. I would run hcg.

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Either or, there both pretty much the same. I would run hcg.[/quote]

And you never answered, what do you think about Dianabol?

Also, how does this look:
First 25 days - D-bol 50mg ED
1 - 10 Enan 500mg/wk
1 - 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
1 - 12 Arimidex .25mg ED
9 - 12 HCG 250iu ed

Either with or without the d-bol no difference.
Still don’t know how to build my pct though, everywhere I read I get different or conflicting info.

running the dbol for the first 4 weeks is fine.

I think deca shuts you down longer because it has a long ester and takes a long time to clear your body. I see no reason other than the joint benifits to use it over tren. Tren is not for a first cycle either

[quote]lens_d wrote:
I think deca shuts you down longer because it has a long ester and takes a long time to clear your body. I see no reason other than the joint benifits to use it over tren. Tren is not for a first cycle either [/quote]

Ya I took deca out, talking about dianabol now.

I love dbol. If you wanna throw that in that’s no prob. For me I need more AI when running dbol so watch out for estrogenic sides.

Your cycle needs some fixin.

Your dbol and test are good but I don’t see a need to run run both an AI and a SERM on cycle, just stick with the adex at .25mg EOD and adjust the dose need be, it’s a good idea to have some Nolva on hand in case of sides.

Your hcg should be run during cycle. I would start it no later than week 2 and run it at 250iu 2-3x a week up to 4-5 days before pct.

Pct will start 2 weeks after your last pin of test. You can run Nolva or clomid or both. The standard is Nolva at 40/40/20/20 and clomid at 100/100/50/50. I prefer to run both for pct as well as a low dose AI to help with post cycle acne.

[quote]BUDs wrote:
I love dbol. If you wanna throw that in that’s no prob. For me I need more AI when running dbol so watch out for estrogenic sides.

Your cycle needs some fixin.

Your dbol and test are good but I don’t see a need to run run both an AI and a SERM on cycle, just stick with the adex at .25mg EOD and adjust the dose need be, it’s a good idea to have some Nolva on hand in case of sides.

Your hcg should be run during cycle. I would start it no later than week 2 and run it at 250iu 2-3x a week up to 4-5 days before pct.

Pct will start 2 weeks after your last pin of test. You can run Nolva or clomid or both. The standard is Nolva at 40/40/20/20 and clomid at 100/100/50/50. I prefer to run both for pct as well as a low dose AI to help with post cycle acne.[/quote]

I’ve read that taking Nolva along side HCG was crucial? (during cycle)
‘‘Using Nolva while using HCG helps stop HCG from de-sensitizing your testicles to natural LH’’
Also read that a higher dose towards the last 3 weeks of cycle could be better and stopping it on 11th day since test e injection.

Should the HCG be part of my PCT or no?

What dose would you recommend for AI? Should I use adex for this as well? (during pct)
I will definitively need it to help with acne, considering I have a decent amount right now without gear! lol

The dbol’s are in 25mg, so is 50mg fine for first 4 weeks? I see most say do 40mg. thanks!
Also not asking for a source (not sure if that’s aloud) but where do you guys get hcg from?

Never heard of Nolva being crucial with hcg. Taking Nolva and adex together might lower your E too much.

Hcg at those dosages shouldn’t cause desensitization.

Blasting hcg at the end is one method but no need to do when run on cycle. Most users run on cycle, helps keep your balls full and makes recovery easier.

Don’t use hcg during pct. hcg is suppressive.

Your AI dose for pct dose should be low I would keep it at .25mg the first two weeks then taper Down the dose for the last two weeks and a couple weeks past pct then slowly taper off completely.

I would start at 25mg for a few days to see how you react then go from there. I run my dbol at 50mg.