Cycle Advice Test Cyp/EQ Stack

Before I start I’d like to thank this community for all of the great info and countless hours of humor you have provided me. I’ve lurked here for a number of years now and I’m looking for some direct advice.

About me:
I’m 38 and medically retired from the Marine Corps. I’ve been on and off cycle since 2009, mostly HRT either privately or through the VA. Through my network of disabled-Marines we have found a reliable source and have been going strong for the last 3 years. Outside of HRT I’d say I’m on my 4th or 5th cycle.

Gear:
Test Cyp 300mg/ml
Boldonone 250mg/ml
HGH
HCG
Tamoxifen Citrate 20mg

Plan:
16 week Cycle
wk 1-16 600mg Test Cyp
wk 1-16 250mg Boldonone
wk 3-16 1.5iu HGH 5 days on 2 days off
wk 3-16 1000iu HCG Starting wk3 500iu 4-5 days after each test pin
Wk 3-16 Tamoxifen 20 once a week
wk 17-20 Tamoxifen 40/40/20/20 (dosed daily)

Goal:
I’m looking to put on 15lbs or better of solid muscle mass.
My gym stats are better than average so strength etc is never a focus. The expected by-product (strength) especially at my age comes with the game.

Notes:
So, I’m confident that my cycle is good to go but I wouldn’t mind the feedback. I’m sure someone will recommend to push EQ to at least 300 and preferably 500 but I’m a grunt and not going to try and turn a 250 mg/ml bottle into something it isn’t… I’m struggled with my front load 1st pin at 3cc and VERY happy to only have to pin 1.5cc twice a week… With that being said, I believe my concern is does the extra 100mg of Test offset my lower EQ weekly dose?

Looking forward to hearing some sound advice in that department. Please bring it, if something is retarded let me know so I can fix myself. Maybe one day I’ll be brave enough to find someone experienced with insulin… Don’t see that happening anytime soon though.

Regards,

Beli