Cycle Advice Needed

Started a cycle two weeks ago
400 MG/week Test E 2X200 week

10mg D-bol 1 1/2 before I workout
This is what I could get my hands so i decided to go with it. My question is this. I like the strenght gains , the pumps , The abilty to workout harderr longer and recover faster.

I hate the blouted look that comes along with the cycle I am on. I have some Tamoxifen adn was told if i take it now it will kill my gains?

Is this true. I am hoping to take it now and nulify the blouted lookk while keeping the good effects that come along with the cycle. any advice would be great. If i do take the Tamoxifen how much how often.

The “bloat” is coming from the water retention, e-levels rising etc…

Proviron is a good way to control it to a certain extent so i beleive.

[quote]tmano5 wrote:
Started a cycle two weeks ago
400 MG/week Test E 2X200 week

10mg D-bol 1 1/2 before I workout
This is what I could get my hands so i decided to go with it. My question is this. I like the strenght gains , the pumps , The abilty to workout harderr longer and recover faster.

I hate the blouted look that comes along with the cycle I am on. I have some Tamoxifen adn was told if i take it now it will kill my gains?

Is this true. I am hoping to take it now and nulify the blouted lookk while keeping the good effects that come along with the cycle. any advice would be great. If i do take the Tamoxifen how much how often. [/quote]