Cycle Advice for Meet in 14 Weeks

@BOTSLAYER @mnben87 I was personally just going to run the deca at 200 weekly for joint relief not really looking for the anabolic effect from it , cus my shoulders are a little achy as I’m a power lifter. and okay man sounds good thanks for the advice. Sounds similar to what I’m going to do but I don’t think my doses will ever be that high, and wouldn’t 1200 mg of test and 500 Tren and an oral have wayyy more water weight and gyno then just 400 mg of test 150 Tren and 200 deca and little 4 week banger of anadrol before the meet? I have a few cycles under my belt and never went or had the need to go over 500 mg of test. And like I said I DO have caber on hand if needed and also arimidex and tamoxifen for sides. And also why would you recommend me to just NOT take Tren? I planned on pinning a very small amount of Tren at first just to see how my body reacts at first and if I reacted okay then I was going to go forward with it. And with the halo, sounds good, I will go 10 mg pre workout 2 weeks out before the meet as well. And by the way I’m just under 230 and I’m competing in the 242 weight class so I planned on gaining some pounds just nothing over 242.5
Thanks guys I appreciate it

Just to follow up here. I just ordered labs from Discounted Labs. They are only doing business with Quest it seems (I think you used to be able to pay more for LabCorp). I am getting comprehensive labs for $275. This includes, lipids, blood cell (hematocrit, etc), TT, FT, IGF-1, E2, Liver labs, Kidney labs (uses crystin C which is supposed to be better for BBers), Prolactin, DHT. Really everything I would want aside from PSA (which I have always been low normal on, so no worries).

Just thought this might be useful for someone. I couldn’t logically be consistent (tell others to do it, and have it be over a year since I have had mine done) and ignore my blood work any longer (Covid gave me an excuse).

1 Like

Me too. I would look to something like BPC157 instead if that is all you want out of the DECA (joint relief).

Look into P5P. I would take that from the get go if running a 19 Nor.

It has rough sides for some. Ace would allow you to bail faster, which is why it is recommended to new Tren users. Just be cautious.

A water cut could be employed. I think especially with Anadrol you could put that weight on quick. Do you have a 24 hour weigh in? If so, I wouldn’t worry too much about being say 248.

1 Like

That is one good thing about using a clinic; they force me to get labs twice a year. Knowing me I wouldn’t keep up with them on my own

Thanks for the pricing update

@mnben87 thanks and do you have any experience and are the results good with the BPC157?

I have not run it. There are numerous threads on T-Nation that go into it. I was very close to running it for shoulder / elbow issues. Those issues are not as bad anymore. I am running MK-677 to increase GH and IGF-1. I don’t know how much they are helping, but the joint issues have improved (could be just a coincidence as things can just get better on their own or for another reason). Others say GH can help, so if MK is effective for the individual, I would think it could help.

Mark Plummer likes BPC157 and has run it for shoulder stuff. You could find him on YouTube. He is a pretty good powerlifter especially for a young guy.

I think it is fairly expensive, but you don’t necessarily need to run it for very long.

1 Like

200mg deca/wk is more than enough to elicit an anabolic response. People massively overestimate how much AAS is actually required to elicit a hypertrophic response.

@unreal24278
The 100-200mg per week range is all most will need, medically or performance based in order to receive the recovery and pain relief benefits. For an anabolic boost, 300mg per week is the common low end dose with 400-600mg per week being fairly common. 400mg per week is as high as most athletes will go and most all they will need, but some do go higher. Technically because of its long half-life one injection per week will work, but splitting it into two equal size smaller injections per week is more efficient. The recommended cycle length is 12-14 weeks.

Women can experience great results with doses as low as 50mg/week.

There is some new stuff coming out that it probably isn’t good for your brain.

1200mg Test + 700mg tren yes, way more sides. If I was doing tren it would have been 700/500 though. 1200 test is a test only cycle. I have found Test is best for me until I want to sell my soul then it’s tren.

As per the water that also depends on how you handle it. Water weight always negativity impacted my performance. Most do get the boost from it though.[quote=“ferrogiuseppe, post:22, topic:272278”]
400 mg of test 150 Tren and 200 deca and little 4 week banger of anadrol
[/quote]

If these are your doses you should be fine especially at your body weight. I do think Anadrol would be a better choice over Dbol as Dbol confirmed aromatizes and Anadrol might not.

As per joint relief and the BPC sarm I never got much joint relief from nandrolone. If i had i would be all over it. The BPC sounds very promising though.

1 Like

Appreciate you @BOTSLAYER

1 Like

Just curious as you got more experience than I do Bots. What do you think of instead of 1200 test, doing like 600/600 test / EQ. I don’t think it would pack the punch of the 1200 mg test, but it would be pretty close. I think E2 would be a lot more manageable (water weight, gyno, mood, libido). Androgenic sides (mostly MPB) would be lower as well.

I know a powerlifter who really likes EQ (runs it all the time). I haven’t run it. I do have concerns about anxiety, and potential kidney strain that comes with EQ.

1 Like

I believe this has been copied/pasted from one of three “steroid general information” websites.

He’s got to be ironjoemafia from the other thread. He worded his posts similarly by quoting odd worded “statistics” just like though.

So your telling me my information is wrong then.?

I don’t see much wrong with it. I don’t think Nandralone (Deca and NPP) should be used as a joint relief drug though. It just has too many potential sides if that is the only reason one is using it. Other more side effect friendly drugs could achieve the same goal, and perhaps actually better (actually cause healing instead of masking).

1 Like

Thanks @mnben87 sounds good since I’m not looking for the anabolic effect, so not really a point to put another anabolic in just for “joint relief”
I’m ordering some BPC
What’s it Guna hurt right?
:sunglasses:

Nandrolone def has an anabolic effect at 200mg/wk. Put a novice on 100mg test 200mg deca he will probs gain 10(ish) lbs over the course of 10-12 wks.

There’s always the chance it isn’t bpc157… BPC-157 also hasn’t been extensively researched on humans, long term effects are yet to be elucidated. What’s it going to hurt? probably nothing, but such a cavalier attitude towards the use of pharmaceuticals could serve to hurt you in the long run.

1 Like

I think it’s been copied from one of the websites that gives a general overview regarding various compounds, dosages etc. I believe posting links regarding what I’m talking about is against forum policy so I’ll leave it at that

Sure. OP is clearly not a novice. I doubt it would put a lot of mass on him.

IMO, the likelihood of harm is lower with BPC-157 than with Deca. We know there are negatives with Deca. If we were to choose between something with well documented negatives that happen at a reasonable probability, Deca ,and something that is used a lot, has been sold for some time without being banned, and we haven’t heard negatives yet out of many users, I think the choice is obvious.

1 Like

I wasn’t referring to a BPC vs deca argument. I was making my comment regarding his comment on BPC “what’s it going to hurt”. 99% chance BPC doesn’t hold a candle to nandrolone regarding long term damage elicited, but you don’t know. What’s more, the quality of black market peptides can be questionable.

Now @ferrogiuseppe, you look fantastic. I just wish to point out the continual use of AAS can cause deleterious cardiac alterations of which predispose you to myocardial infarction, sudden cardiac death and congestive heart failure. I wish your the best of luck regarding your future meet. There are many potential ramifications that can stem from long term AAS use, though I’d wager the cardiovascular complications are by far the most concerning. You can theoretically live on dialysis (for around a decade)… you can’t live without a heart etc

Also, I’d recommend you blur out your face in the pics you post unless you reside within a country wherein AAS use is legal.