Cycle Advice & Best Protocols

Do you know the full risks of using deca? Just make sure you have read up on it. It’s not that common but it is a risk that is there, thus why I will never run deca.

[quote]t_trains wrote:

Bit of a problem I already have Deca (Alpha Phrama 250mg single amps) The guy won’t have EQ for another month or so…

Maybe run Deca for 10 weeks and then just test for the remaining 5 weeks ?
Or do you think combining another compound for the last 5 weeks would give me better results ?

I’m a Pilates and Yoga instructor so this is why they are apart of my training also excellent for core,balance, flexibility and mobility [/quote]

whats your height and weight? approx bodyfat%? numbers in some relevant lifts- squat, bench, deadlift, cleans, etc?

let’s assess what you actually need in regards to the above, rather than worry about making something less optimal because you have it on hand. there are plenty of UGL’s to get stuff from, you don’t need to use only what your “source” has on hand. and as was just pointed out to you, your source is already selling you stuff from a UGL second hand, might as well cut that bro out of the loop, save yourself some money, and get exactly what you want.

[quote] dez6485 wrote:
whats your height and weight? approx bodyfat%? numbers in some relevant lifts- squat, bench, deadlift, cleans, etc?

let’s assess what you actually need in regards to the above, rather than worry about making something less optimal because you have it on hand. there are plenty of UGL’s to get stuff from, you don’t need to use only what your “source” has on hand. and as was just pointed out to you, your source is already selling you stuff from a UGL second hand, might as well cut that bro out of the loop, save yourself some money, and get exactly what you want. [/quote]

Height: 5’11
Weight: 195 lbs
Approx: 11% (tested 2weeks ago) (Chest was highest site, indicating aromatisation is high)

1RM was done over a month ago…

Squat: 315
OHP: 175
Deadlift: 395
Bench: 230 (left shoulder was causing slight issues and only recently back bench pressing)

I’ll be training 6 days a week and my nutrition is on point. Cardio will be HIIT done 3 times a week

you aren’t very strong for your build. I think you should do the test/dbol/EQ outlined above and really focus on strength while eating a ton of good food. 5/3/1 3-4 days a week or Lilly’s Cube Method…something like that. hit the squat, deadlift, bench and press like a powerlifter then finish your workouts like a bodybuilder, you’ll get strong and grow- provided you’re eating. 5’11 195 @ 11% is the start of something possibly good, but it doesn’t suggest you’re packing away good clean calories.

[quote]t_trains wrote:
Regarding my gear I have codes that I can check online @ www.check-alpha.com

I didn’t check the codes because the gear seems legit [/quote]

I didn’t say it was fake…

I’m at 180lbs right now and bench 325 on just test-e and dbol. Focus on basic cycles man. Don’t throw 1000 compounds in thinking you will have crazy gains. A simple test-e/eq/dbol cycle will give you crazy strength and weight.

Ops cluelessness to literally everything is funny. Just cause some fucks on a forum say a company is solid doesnt mean its pharma lol. Do you even know what pharma is?

[quote]dez6485 wrote:
you aren’t very strong for your build. I think you should do the test/dbol/EQ outlined above and really focus on strength while eating a ton of good food. 5/3/1 3-4 days a week or Lilly’s Cube Method…something like that. hit the squat, deadlift, bench and press like a powerlifter then finish your workouts like a bodybuilder, you’ll get strong and grow- provided you’re eating. 5’11 195 @ 11% is the start of something possibly good, but it doesn’t suggest you’re packing away good clean calories.[/quote]

I know my 1RM let me down ! I’m more type 2 muscle fibre, for instance my 5RM for bench= 195 Lbs and Squat= 277 lbs

Honestly my diet is very good ! 4/5 meals a day, beginning with high fat/high protein meal. Carbs sources are wheat/gluten/dairy free

All meats are fresh and lean… Chicken,beef,turkey, pork, fish
Hydration is on point
Supplements consist of… Mag,Zinc,Fish oils, vitamin D3, Multi vitamin

I also juice green vegetable and would have 500ml evening time… Spinach,kale,cucumber,carrot,lime,lemon,ginger,pear,apple etc

Would you think I could do Deca 400mg would be good rather then EQ… I already paid for the Deca and can’t ask for a refund you know

[quote]nooberific wrote:
I’m at 180lbs right now and bench 325 on just test-e and dbol. Focus on basic cycles man. Don’t throw 1000 compounds in thinking you will have crazy gains. A simple test-e/eq/dbol cycle will give you crazy strength and weight.[/quote]

Would doing Deca instead of EQ be as good in your opinion as I have Deca already and can’t get my money back. If you think EQ would be much more beneficial then I might just buy it and keep deca.

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
Ops cluelessness to literally everything is funny. Just cause some fucks on a forum say a company is solid doesnt mean its pharma lol. Do you even know what pharma is?[/quote]

I know it’s probably funny for you but you started somewhere ! Maybe I made wrong choices in the past and now as you can see I’m trying to gain more knowledge before I begin again.

Pharma grade meets pharmaceutical standards. Thanks for your post man, on another note would you have any advise on my current cycle…

HGH 4iu’s ED - 6months +
Test cyp (500mg) - 1-10 weeks
Deca (400mg) - 1-10 weeks
DBol 30mg ED - 1-5 weeks
Test e/c (500mg) - 10-15 weeks
Adex .25 EOD - 4-15 weeks
HCG 250iu - 4-15 weeks (Not 100% on this, this is where I need solid advice)

PCT

Nolva 60mg ED for 10/12 weeks

[quote]t_trains wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:
I’m at 180lbs right now and bench 325 on just test-e and dbol. Focus on basic cycles man. Don’t throw 1000 compounds in thinking you will have crazy gains. A simple test-e/eq/dbol cycle will give you crazy strength and weight.[/quote]

Would doing Deca instead of EQ be as good in your opinion as I have Deca already and can’t get my money back. If you think EQ would be much more beneficial then I might just buy it and keep deca.[/quote]

I already told you what you should run. I would never run deca simply because of what it could possibly do to your dick.

[quote]t_trains wrote:

Ops cluelessness to literally everything is funny. Just cause some fucks on a forum say a company is solid doesnt mean its pharma lol. Do you even know what pharma is?[/quote]

I know it’s probably funny for you but you started somewhere ! Maybe I made wrong choices in the past and now as you can see I’m trying to gain more knowledge before I begin again.

Pharma grade meets pharmaceutical standards. Thanks for your post man, on another note would you have any advise on my current cycle…

HGH 4iu’s ED - 6months +
DBol 30mg ED - 1-5 weeks

PCT

Nolva 60mg ED for 10/12 weeks[/quote]

Pharma = pharmaceutical company… TEVA… Schering… Merck… etc lol.

Why did you change your dbol from 4 to 5 weeks?
Why do you start Adex week 4?
Why are you still thinking about switching test esters from the first 10 weeks to the final 5?
Have you not read anything anyone has posted.

I actually give 0 fucks what you run because you obviously aren’t reading/learning from what we post, but FFS run your AI (adex) from beginning up to PCT. Control your E2.

i don’t understand why people ask the same questions but don’t listen to the answers or do any research…

Pharmaceutical company.

Ok I changed Dbol to 5 weeks because I have enough to do me for 5 weeks @ 30mg ED
I thought of running Adex from week 4 because I’d have enough to do me from week 4 until end of cycle but I can buy more if this is what you suggest

I’m not sure weather to switch esters ! Still looking into if there would be any benefit if I did.

For the record I’m reading everyday ! I’m trying to learn more… Do you have any good links to point me in the right direction regarding Adex and E2 ?

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
i don’t understand why people ask the same questions but don’t listen to the answers or do any research…[/quote]

I am bro ! Honestly I’m taking everything on board !! I already changed my cycle due to what members are saying… But I’ll run Deca rather then EQ because I have deca ! I’m currently reseaching the drugs you said to me and also contacted friends to see availability of caber…

The train goes chooo choooo

[quote]nooberific wrote:
The train goes chooo choooo[/quote]

Thanks for the help…

listen dude: your strength level is average AT BEST for someone of your size that lifts.

this ship has sailed, apparently 6 times, but for your size I would have told you not to touch steroids until you had 405 squat, 300 bench, bw (195) military press, and ~475 deadlift. those numbers are pretty easily attainable by anyone your size within the first two years of training.

now, again, that ship has sailed…6 times.

but for gods sakes, now people are giving you the answers and you’re just not listening.

FUCK Deca- you are not mature enough in your training age or knowledge of steroids in order to deal with the sides, you will fuck yourself up. save that shit for later (maybe?) or see if the guy will buy it back from you for half price or something, or trade you for more Test- probably not, but worth a try I guess. otherwise, oh well, you wasted your money- what like $75-80 bucks? who fucking cares? is that much money worth possibly fucking up your dick for a long time?

and now you just asked someone else what they think about the original cycle you posted…why? you didn’t believe the other people that have all told you the same thing? and Nolva/tamoxifen for 12 fucking weeks for PCT- where the fuck did you get that from?

R I D I C U L O U S

[quote]t_trains wrote:

HGH 4iu’s ED - 6months +
DBol 30mg ED - 1-5 weeks

PCT

Nolva 60mg ED for 10/12 weeks[/quote]

I need to see pics of your current development to advise cycle advice no homo

lol @ nolva for 12 weeks and at 60mg ed lololol

im just gonna take nolva for the rest of the year, should work right