T Nation

CYC 490kg squat


#1

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=849634885058347

So easy. Ridiculous.


#2

and a 1230 KG total


#3

I was there. After watching the 482.5, was hoping to see 500. He looked like he had it in him.


#4

[quote]Ecchastang wrote:
I was there. After watching the 482.5, was hoping to see 500. He looked like he had it in him. [/quote]
I was there too. We should meet sometime.


#5

[quote]kpsnap wrote:

[quote]Ecchastang wrote:
I was there. After watching the 482.5, was hoping to see 500. He looked like he had it in him. [/quote]
I was there too. We should meet sometime.[/quote]
Will you be at the USAPL state championship in Dec?


#6

[quote]Ecchastang wrote:

[quote]kpsnap wrote:

[quote]Ecchastang wrote:
I was there. After watching the 482.5, was hoping to see 500. He looked like he had it in him. [/quote]
I was there too. We should meet sometime.[/quote]
Will you be at the USAPL state championship in Dec?[/quote]
Hoping to help lifters both days.