Cyber-Rights Scammer

Hey if anyone has been ordering from cyber rights, he pretty much has stopped all contact with people and is now scamming for money, i havent recieved an order in weeks and a few people on here have spoke as well, BE weary of couture lab products

[quote]shplah wrote:
Hey if anyone has been ordering from cyber rights, he pretty much has stopped all contact with people and is now scamming for money, i havent recieved an order in weeks and a few people on here have spoke as well, BE weary of couture lab products[/quote]

First of all, cyber-rights is a domain name, like yahoo or gmail. Secondly, I have had nothing but good service from Couture, what are you trying to say?

I believe he is referring to a certain someone with a cyber-rights address.

Personally I’m still curious as to how people are ordering from a private source?

What’s really amazing is the willingness to just drop names in an open forum?? Come on guys have some discretion?

I don’t believe anyone stated a name. I’m sure there are many people out there with cyber-rights email addresses.

Hmmmm…OK

I thought almost all online sources use cyber-rights emails because they are safe. And don’t deal with you unless you use them also.

He is refering to this f**ker.

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1657990