Cy Wilson Stacks Article

In steroid super stacks, Cy Wilson says that stanozolol/winny/winstrol taken by itself induces “impressive results in terms of mass fat reduction”.

Anyone here have experience with a winny only cycle and experienced impressive fat loss because of it?

Thanks, A.

Actually I think it said

1. Stanozolol as a Stand-alone

Dosages ranged from 350-1,500 mg/week. Gains in lean body mass seemed to be moderate while a significant reduction in fat mass was seen. Edema wasn?t an issue. At the higher end of the range, people seemed to experience some really impressive results in terms of fat mass reduction. Strength gains were also significant.

Yes, I know - winny & winstrol are just other names for stanozolol. Winny is slang, Winstrol is a brand name,but they all refer to the same steroid.

So, has anyone found this to be true?

My understanding of the article was it was taken from users reports so somebody must’ve found that to be true or else they wouldn’t have reported it.

I haven’t used 1500 mg of winstrol per week but only because I can’t afford it

Using a hundred per day it’s worth it -if you want to drop fat that much I know from own experience
That’s like 700 mg per week so the answer is yes.

Ah, ok. Thanks for your input musclehead280 - it was good of you to take the time.

Yeah I agree with this statement. I would love winny but I do notice joint aches come on when I take it. I always thought people who claimed that were nuts but I get them. Some don’t and I wish I didn’t cause it is one of the best steroids in my humble opinion. It gave me energy, some roids leave me tired, and it really helped me get lean.
I’ve wanted to try furazabol to see if it does all that without the joint aches. It’s very similar to winny chemically I’ve been told

I’ve read, Scrappy, that those that have joint pain on winny can either stack some deca with it or take fish oil & one of those joint formulations to reduce/eliminate the pain. Do some research, I’m sure there’s a fix for it.

Where is this article or what is the title.

Cy rocks and I’d like to read it!

Thanks,

TenMan

Just do a search - the name of the article is Steroid Super Stacks or do a search for Cy Willson. Tell me what you think of it.

joint pain for me doesn’t subside with fish oil or those glucosamin/msm formulas. And deca is not a steroid i’d consider taking. There are plenty of good steroids out there besides winny so I think it’s fine to just skip it. A lot of guys I know never use winny and are fine.
I’m interested in sports performance so I can’t have joint aches.

Equipoise is supposed to be pretty good for your joints I think, as are anavar and primobolan.