Cy Willson's 'The REAL Anabolic Diet'

Been contemplating going on the diet portion of Cy’s article in order to get ripped for the summer. If you’re not familiar here it is: Strength Training, Bodybuilding & Online Supplement Store - T NATION

this seems to me, more geared towards BB who are already huge and fairly lean. I’m the opposite at 5’10, 195 and hovering around 20% BF.

Currently doing P90X, and doing cardio (incline treadmill for 30 min) 3x a week for now.

Going to start Cy’s suggested cycle to a T.

So my questions are:

Has anyone with a similar body comp tried this diet? How were your results? Also, how long does he mean this to last for? I plan on doing a 12 week cut and want to be under 10% BF while keeping AS MUCH LBM as possible. Would that be too long to keep my cal restriced to the prescribed daily 1600 cal? any advice is appreciated.

Wait you’re doing P90X and you’re gonna take steroids?!? OR are you just talking the diet part of this article? In either case, this “diet” is not right for you especially if you are talking the steroid part. You’re at the level where you need it. You’d have to be stagnant at 5’10" 215 & 10% BF to even consider steroids. If you mean the diet part, it’s too low in calories and fat for you. It’s essentially just a keto diet with very low dietary fat. This is not good. Muscle and hormones will plummet imo due to the low fat content.

Stop mixing and matching things. If you are doing p90x (I dont know why) follow the food guidelines that they give you. That is one of the reasons why it is successful for people, apparently. AD is for bodybuilders. You are not a bodybuilder, so why do that?

[quote]donovanbrambila wrote:
Stop mixing and matching things. If you are doing p90x (I dont know why) follow the food guidelines that they give you. That is one of the reasons why it is successful for people, apparently. AD is for bodybuilders. You are not a bodybuilder, so why do that?[/quote]

You’re right about not mixing things, but you certainly did not read the link nor my post above.

Shit my bad. I definitely did not. In that case, I dont know why he thinks he needs steroids for p90x. It’s less advisable than doing the actual anabolic diet. It’s p90x, dude. Act accordingly.

I don’t think he’s planning on taking Test guys.

"Going to start Cy’s suggested cycle to a T. "

Meaning he is going to start Cy’s suggested cycle TO A ‘T’ (aka exactly)"

ok…let me set some things straight, and lets see if we can get further along. i know i’ll be flamed for my decision go to the darkside in the situation that I am, but im a grown ass man and am doing it, so please respect the decision.

1. i do plan on doing the cycle. Prop, Tren, Winny, Clen and EC Stack cycled every two weeks.
  2. p90x workout…yes…why? i dont want to think and design my own workout. i’m thinking it’ll be sufficient for the my objective: lose body fat and maintain LBM.
  3. p90x nutrition…maybe…this is where the dilemma lies. according to Cy’s article, when on his prescribed cycle, the VERY LOW cals with minimal carbs and fat will not be a detrmiment all the while maximizing fat loss and sustaining or even promoting LBM…this is why id like to try this diet as it is in line with what i am looking to do: lose as much fat as possible while minimizing muscle loss.

like i said before, i’m 195 lbs with approximately 20%BF and im looking to get down to less than 10%…165-175…in 12 weeks…yes…i know that would be about 40 lbs of fat lost and 10-20lbs of muscle gain. how feasible is this or am i just having delusions of grandeur? what do you think my results will be? Please criticize my plan of action and offer some other tweaks or alternatives?